+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

jigo

Feb 29, 2012
sibnadian said:
I actually WANT our passport to be sent to Seattle, not to Moscow.

And my point was that hopefully for those parents who are in Canada, CIC will ask passports to be sent to Seattle. We only have one case here whose passport was asked to be sent to Seattle.
An agent over the phone told me that CPP-Ottawa is about 3 months behind in opening their mail/faxes/emails.
Which means that it could well happen that by the time they request passport, they will not know yet that a parent is in Canada.

That is exactly what happened to our medical exam request. I sent them a letter in March saying that my mom did a complete exam for TRV, as well as attached a copy of what kind of exam she did. But they still sent a request for another exam in May. Then, when i started investigating and insisting that she does not do another one (or at least skips an X-Ray), Ottawa informed me that, at the time when they sent a medical request, the DID NOT open my mail from March yet.

That's why I am worried that they will ask to send passport to Moscow, as in our application, visa office is listed as Moscow.

My mom is staying here until at least next August. By then, I hope to get a passport request and I don't want it to be Moscow. Because Canadian Embassy in Moscow will have no chance to mail the passport back to Canada.
Hi I have also a similar situation like you. so I sent a email to Ottawa about my parent TRV and will here untill.. Finally I got passport submit request from Seattle last week.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Jigo!

Could you share your timeline? Since when has your online status been "In Process"?

binoypatel

Sep 28, 2012
Hi All,

I have got really stressful situation here. My parents Received medical and pcc request in Aug-2012 and my parents did their medical in Aug-2012 and couriered their PCC to me and I forwarded the PCC using Canada Post (with signature option). Now yesterday, I received an email saying that IMM 5669 is incomplete and they haven't received PCC. I checked the delivery status and it confirmed that some one called Greg G had received this package (I have UCI and application number mentioned in the letter along with PCC).

I have emailed, fax and sent letter today with the proof of delivery and a copy of PCCs. My question to you guys is, since there is no way to get another PCC before six months in India and I have only 60 days to submit it, Can I call my parents here and get a new PCC from VSF in case CCP-O refuse to listen anything, is it possible to get PCC from VSF while my parents on the visitor's visa? Their medical is already completed in India and submitted in August. And If we receive the request for passport what should I do? I mean do they have to go back to India to get it stamped?

Thanks,
Binoy

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
cesca said:
It's me that I posted the message but the message is copy/past of the original message posted by user "Dancu" on canadavisa.com (see page 468).
is that the message you are referring to?

Hello,
I got Passport request yesterday. Medicals done in July 2012.
SP

Ottawa - got email notifications to submit3 Photographs and Passport.
Ecas status is missing - It was OK before the passport request (latest was Medical result received). I think there is a glitch in Ecas system.
SP

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
WaitingForEver said:
Today the status changed to "Decision Made". Now I can breath again:).

I Wish everyone all the best! I will post again when they receive their passports and visas.
Congratulations! :D

seanv

Feb 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
binoypatel said:
I have emailed, fax and sent letter today with the proof of delivery and a copy of PCCs. My question to you guys is, since there is no way to get another PCC before six months in India and I have only 60 days to submit it, Can I call my parents here and get a new PCC from VSF in case CCP-O refuse to listen anything, is it possible to get PCC from VSF while my parents on the visitor's visa? Their medical is already completed in India and submitted in August. And If we receive the request for passport what should I do? I mean do they have to go back to India to get it stamped?

Thanks,
Binoy
Where did you get your PCC in India? .. I mean in Ahmedabad, you can get Police commissioner office or you can get it from Passport office.. If you have gotten from commissioner office go to Passport office.. submit the copy of your PCC, pay the fees and you will recieve another PCC from Passport office (This needs to be completed within 60 days from the day your original PCC was issued). If you got it from your passport office then go to your local police station.. submit the request to get PCC.. it will go to commissioner office.. and you will have to go collect it from Commissioner office after couple of days..

You can always request your original issuer to issue another PCC by showing the email received from CIC..I am sure there will be an option for this.. It would be much easier to manage PCC in India rather calling your parents here.. me thinks..

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
binoypatel said:
Hi All,

I have got really stressful situation here. My parents Received medical and pcc request in Aug-2012 and my parents did their medical in Aug-2012 and couriered their PCC to me and I forwarded the PCC using Canada Post (with signature option). Now yesterday, I received an email saying that IMM 5669 is incomplete and they haven't received PCC. I checked the delivery status and it confirmed that some one called Greg G had received this package (I have UCI and application number mentioned in the letter along with PCC).

Thanks,
Binoy
Yes, PCC within a week from VFS in Canada

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys
A friend on trackitt has a situation where he needs your opinion and input.He doesn't have account here so asked me to write on his behalf.So here it is.........

"The main thing I want to know is that is there anybody's parents whose medical report came up with reduced kidney function due to increased creatinine (serum) or who already had reduced kidney function but got their PR visa without any difficulty. Or if immigration asked for more tests due to reduced kidney function then what tests were those? and what happened later. parents are going back on October 3 to India. The designated Medical Practitioner who performed my parents' medical told us that my parents can go back home."

His Dad has diabetese.So if anyone has any experience ,suggestion ,opinion please share.Thanks

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Luck786 said:
Hi Guys
A friend on trackitt has a situation where he needs your opinion and input.He doesn't have account here so asked me to write on his behalf.So here it is.........
The main thing I want to know is that is there anybody's parents whose medical report came up with reduced kidney function due to increased creatinine (serum) or who already had reduced kidney function but got their PR visa without any difficulty. Or if immigration asked for more tests due to reduced kidney function then what tests were those? and what happened later.
I am not aware of any adverse or favorable decision in such a situation. If this illness results in an excessive demand on healthcare system in Canada it might become a cause for refusal of PR visa.

Luck786 said:
My parents going back on October 3 to India. The designated Medical Practitioner who performed my parents' medical told us that my parents can go back home.
What is the question regarding your parents??

Luck786 said:
His Dad is diabetese.So if anyone has any experience ,suggestion ,opinion please share.Thanks
I do not think being diabetic is a problem...

tanujgwl

May 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Hi all,
Good news... my parents received their passport back with VISA... It was stamped on Sep 21st 2010 and they received on Sep 28th 2010. Hope u all get the good news soon........... :)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
tanujgwl said:
Hi all,
Good news... my parents received their passport back with VISA... It was stamped on Sep 21st 2010 and they received on Sep 28th 2010. Hope u all get the good news soon........... :)
wow! great news! congratulations! :D

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations on visa tanujgwal

Congratulations to all the members who got PPR or visas.

Thankyou rajaji ror your replies.Its his parents who are going back to India.I will modify it.

tanujgwl

May 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014

tanujgwl

May 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London (UK)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13th 2014
Luck786 said:
Congratulations on visa tanujgwal

Congratulations to all the members who got PPR or visas.

Thankyou rajaji ror your replies.Its his parents who are going back to India.I will modify it.
Thank u Luck786

mushkan

Sep 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-08-2007
File Transfer...
30-11-2010
Med's Request
3-12-2011
Med's Done....
12-1-2012
Passport Req..
3-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
5-4-2014
tanujgwl said:
Hi all,
congratulations...