+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2024

samrakaran

Jan 9, 2014
Hello Folks,

I am preparing for my parents application got few question on which I need your valuable insight

PGP 2024 - Sponsoring parents (mom-dad)

Q1 For Proof of Relation:
My Birth Certificate do not have correct names for my parents i.e. missing their last names
Upon their Super-visa Application I used my Indian Passport as proof of relation as Indian passports have parents name. Now I got Canadian passport which do not carry parents name.
Can I use my surrendered Indian passport as proof of relation?

Q2 I meet income by myself for us family of 4 ( me wife and parents). Is it still better to add wife as co-signer ( she is ready to co-sign) and show her income as well or it could slower the case as more docs to be provided so more review. Any suggestion

Q3: For income verification. Which option is better A) Providing consent to collect information form CRA or B) Providing NOAs, Although guide says providing consent is quicker! Is it true

Please suggest:

@scylla
@BA101
@Naturgrl
@Bryanna

every_dezire

Feb 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
Dec 2009
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
submitted with initial doc.
File Transfer...
30/12/2009
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Hi,
In 2020 I submitted interest to sponsor but never received confirmation email. But I have confirmation number as I took the picture of the screen in the end. What are your thoughts? I am still waiting..

vsamin65

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone my son got letter for both of us starts with 8DA but I don’t understand what 8DA starts
Can anyone focus on the same.
We are presently in Canada on visitor visa. We are returning in July, Can we leave Canada.
Any focus on above pls…

Reactions: rhmanalili

Ford.Myers

May 24, 2024
Florida
Just received my invitation: May 28 @11:15 AM. Case # starts with 66
Been in Canada for 21 years.
Submitted twice. 2nd time was Oct 2020.
Finally!!!!
Keep your hopes up guys.
Best of luck to everyone!
Good luck with your application. Been trying for last 9 yrs , no luck and losing my hope . This system is a total disgust ..

Reactions: Vica2003

Ford.Myers

May 24, 2024
Florida
it seems like they're only drawing the numerical characters , mine is a combination of alphabet and number and i don't it coming .... one more to go very bad

hims0912

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
Hi All,
Have a question regarding imm5768 (financial evaluation for PGP sponsorship) , can you advise about the item 14 in this..
The details should go as tax year wise or company wise.. lets say you were in same company for 3 year than to it goes in as one single item and the "Gross income / benefit for period" goes in as single value (which is sum of your salary for 3 years) ?
Hi, i am actually trying to fill up the same form right now. I am trying to follow the below order (adjusted obviously to the years 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2024 (up to May).

2024-01-01 - Present $ (summed up the gross income up to May 2024)
2023-01-01 - 2023-12-31
2022-01-01 - 2022-12-31
2021-01-01 - 2021-12-31

i found this older thread helpful : (1) A little help completing IMM5768 FINANCIAL EVALUATION FOR PGP. | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

I had a question on this form too please: for Q15 : I have not included my wife as co-signer but regardless i believe i need to provide details of her employment status as response to this question, correct? Q16 and Q17: i will be leaving blank (unanswered) because i am not including her as co-signer

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my letter last week, the problem I'm having is that I don't have access to my account anymore. The GCKey was revoked (I guess because I haven't logged in in two years). I've created a new account but I'm not sure if/how I can link my interest to sponsor application. I just want to see the information that I entered on there almost 4 years ago.Is there any way to do that?

They said the information has to match but since then I've changed jobs, moved and even recently got married. Not sure if that's going to affect the application.

Anyone has any thoughts on how I can get this information?

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my letter last week, the problem I'm having is that I don't have access to my account anymore. The GCKey was revoked (I guess because I haven't logged in in two years). I've created a new account but I'm not sure if/how I can link my interest to sponsor application. I just want to see the information that I entered on there almost 4 years ago.Is there any way to do that?

They said the information has to match but since then I've changed jobs, moved and even recently got married. Not sure if that's going to affect the application.

Anyone has any thoughts on how I can get this information?
Honestly I would just call IRCC first thing in the morning and just go and celebrate for today :) sorry I am not that useful