+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Yesterday i received AOR and PCC together, since then trying to Link my file to GC key account but its not working. Any tricks or or tips to get through? Family incl parents and us is 4 but my wife is not co signer on file. Should i enter 3 or 4. Thanks in Advance friends
From what I've read, it may take a few days after AOR before you can link. If your wife is not a co-signer, try 3 for the family size to link.

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Yesterday i received AOR and PCC together, since then trying to Link my file to GC key account but its not working. Any tricks or or tips to get through? Family incl parents and us is 4 but my wife is not co signer on file. Should i enter 3 or 4. Thanks in Advance friends
Try 3. That's what worked for me.

Nov 21, 2017
You can apply for the super visa . You do not need to explain anything.
I applied for my parents visa after applying for PR in Nov 2023 and they got the Visa in month .

I am in the similar boat where I linked the application in July and there are no updates since
Thank you. Have you received the Biometrics or Medicals Request? I have not heard back at all after uploading the additional documents requested in April 2024. Office processing the application is Mississuaga and I live in Vancouver. I wonder if internally they are moving the file to Vancouver which is causing the delay and are not updating anything about it on the portal.

Adeep2112

Mar 5, 2024
3….you, main applicant, dependent

Solarmanng

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hey folks. Looking for some advice here. My parents are currently outside Canada. Their application is at the medicals approved stage.

I think the next step is PPR. Some questions:
a) Is the PPR request sent online? YES

b) When do they get their CoPR? Along with the stamped visa if they are outside Canada.

c) They do have a Canadian visitor visa? Does it make sense for them to travel to Canada and do the eCOPR from here? Any benefits of that?
There are no significant benefits of landing within Canada relative to landing from outside Canada. If your parents need to come to Canada with their visitor's visa prior to getting PPR, let them travel as no one wants their life to be put on hold. However, you must change their residential address on file as soon as they get to Canada so that IRCC will be sending them a P1 email instead of PPR.
See answers in BLUE above, I hope that helps. Good luck!

Reactions: feliznavidad

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Pls how can I link my application with GCkey, am sponsoring my mom and since I sent additional documents requested in May haven’t heard from them, pls how do I link the application with the temp number starting with XF, 2020 pool.

adesola

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2013
Doc's Request.
03-06-2013
Nomination.....
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
03-01-2014
Med's Request
27-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-02-2014
Passport Req..
04-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2014
LANDED..........
25-10-2014
Hi there - what is CoPR, P1 and PPR? Thanks!
If an applicant resides in Canada, P1 and P2 emails will be received; otherwise, it will be a passport request. CoPR means Confirmation of Permanent Residence.