+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Received a second pre-arrival letter today.
Anyone got it twice?
Full timeline in my signature
Yes, I got the 2nd pre-arrival email yesterday. I am still waiting on PCC request.

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022 PGP
Doc's Request.
03-10-2023
Nomination.....
27-03-2024
File Transfer...
27-03-2024 Vancouver
Med's Request
07-07-2024
Yes, I got the 2nd pre-arrival email yesterday. I am still waiting on PCC request.
I got PCC request 4 weeks ago and submitted PCC 2 weeks ago. Just waiting for passport request

sampri

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
Hi folks!
Receiving a second pre-arrival email is generic just like we all rec’d reminder email to file the application after getting invited to apply. Most of us rec’d a reminder email again even though most of us already filed the application right after receiving the invitation email.

That said, I got PPR last week yet I got pre-arrival email this week.

hope this helps
Cheers.

faaarii

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Hello,

I received Biometric, medical and Police certificate with a gap of few days.
My application includes parents and their dependent kid who is 16 years old.
PCC request letter asks for police certificate for parents but Schedule A for the kid.
What I know is kids under 18 don't get to submit PCC and at the same time Schedule A is also for 18 above so I am confuse what to attach.
Is it for principal applicant or really have to submit for the dependent kid.

Format of the letter is as follows:

Principal Applicant's UCI and Name:
> Submit PCC
Spouse UCI and Name:
> Submit PCC
Dependent Kid UCI and Name:
> Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature You must declare your personal
history and addresses from the age of 18 or the past 10 years, whichever is most recent. Do not
leave any gaps. Please use a separate sheet of paper for additional information. Sign, date and
label each additional sheet with the appropriate question number and headings.

Any help will be appreciated to understand it fully so that I am able to submit the right form for the right person.

Thanks
JUST LEAVING THIS MESSAGE IF SOMEONE IN FUTURE WILL HAVE THE SAME QUESTION.
I got the answer to my question and since we are sponsoring our parents but if they have a dependent child, they are the one who are the sponsor of their dependent kid (for the sake of the forms filling). This is the reason CIC asking IMM 5669 for the dependent child regardless that form says that only principal applicant or dependent 18 above fills this form.
Form IMM 5534 (09-2022) E form (Check list for dependent child) page 3 says the following:
" The principal applicant (dependent child being sponsored) must complete this form even if they are under the age of 18. Make sure you provide the specific details in the “Education History” section of the form. If the principal applicant is under 18, this form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian acting on the child's behalf.""

feliznavidad

Dec 24, 2021
Hey folks. Looking for some advice here. My parents are currently outside Canada. Their application is at the medicals approved stage.

I think the next step is PPR. Some questions:
a) Is the PPR request sent online?
b) When do they get their CoPR? Along with the stamped visa? (they are outside Canada)
c) They do have a Canadian visitor visa? Does it make sense for them to travel to Canada and do the eCOPR from here? Any benefits of that?

Akindele1

Jun 21, 2024
Hello All, please how I do create online account for my grandparents PR application after receiving invitation to apply and gotten a biometric and police character report request?

Solarmanng

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Hello All, please how I do create online account for my grandparents PR application after receiving invitation to apply and gotten a biometric and police character report request?
Use this link to create a GCKey account:
https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2e9447f9a9fb1bf477d874c0af972f430284013dd

Once the account is created, you can then link your grandparents application to the account by providing the relevant details as you provided them when you completed the application.

Last edited:

ali.tariq

May 29, 2011
App. Filed.......
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Hi folks!
Receiving a second pre-arrival email is generic just like we all rec’d reminder email to file the application after getting invited to apply. Most of us rec’d a reminder email again even though most of us already filed the application right after receiving the invitation email.

That said, I got PPR last week yet I got pre-arrival email this week.

hope this helps
Cheers.
Congrats on getting the PPR.

Reactions: sampri

sampri

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014
Reactions: ali.tariq

skp-13

Apr 4, 2024
Yesterday i received AOR and PCC together, since then trying to Link my file to GC key account but its not working. Any tricks or or tips to get through? Family incl parents and us is 4 but my wife is not co signer on file. Should i enter 3 or 4. Thanks in Advance friends

Reactions: GNPLC