+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Preet K

Jul 8, 2024
So you guys waiting for medical request for your brother? Do we need to wait for their request for PCC as well or we can just upload PCC for my brother because we are uploading for my parents PCC?

FatemaS

Sep 13, 2017
So you guys waiting for medical request for your brother? Do we need to wait for their request for PCC as well or we can just upload PCC for my brother because we are uploading for my parents PCC?
That’s my understanding we have to wait for their request

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
anybody knows how long it takes to pass criminality ? eligibility,medical and security are already passed

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
anybody knows how long it takes to pass criminality ? eligibility,medical and security are already passed
I think criminality should be done earlier than security.

My parents' criminality shows in process. However, when I saw IRCC notes, it shows my mom's finger prints are not clear and that is the reason why their criminality is still in process. In the IRCC notes, the officer made a note and said because of my mom's old age, even her finger prints are not clear, her criminality deemed to pass.

Hope the above information is useful!

Reactions: hodari

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
I think criminality should be done earlier than security.

My parents' criminality shows in process. However, when I saw IRCC notes, it shows my mom's finger prints are not clear and that is the reason why their criminality is still in process. In the IRCC notes, the officer made a note and said because of my mom's old age, even her finger prints are not clear, her criminality deemed to pass.

Hope the above information is useful!
i called ircc they said you have already cleared medical,eligibilty and security only criminality is in process (office vancouver)

Reactions: hodari