File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
mine is also the Vancouver office. Total silence for more than a year now.
i recently got an update about final decision. lets see when it changes yo decision made.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Anybody wants to share experience/timeline from Decision in progress to Decision made or PPR ?

Lambo-s-LAW

May 16, 2023
Hi 2021 group, have anyone experienced a situation like this before?

I had Final Decision on August 10th but PCC has yet to be reviewed, eligibility is still being reviewed and background check is still being processed. Is this normal?

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 16, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 31, 2023 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • August 10, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec

I had Final Decision on August 10th but PCC has yet to be reviewed, eligibility is still being reviewed and background check is still being processed. Is this normal?

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • August 10, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
yeah it's normal. they will all change to "passed" when processing is complete and copr is issued.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
it keeps showing eligibility,background check in progress in gckey key but if you call them they have advanced info than us. they will be able to tell you that all steps have been completed.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

May 16, 2023
I tried calling a few times but kept getting disconnected. I've had no luck speaking to an agent. I'll continue to wait for the next email.

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
I tried calling a few times but kept getting disconnected. I've had no luck speaking to an agent. I'll continue to wait for the next email.
when you call make sure you are choosing the right options. everytime i call there is not much waiting time. press 2 if you have sponsored a relative or spouse. then press 3 if your application no starts with F.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
We received notice that we were picked for my mother in laws sponsorship. We completed all the paperwork, paid and submitted the application. I received an email that it was submitted but it does not show up in her account. That was back on May 28th 2024.

"This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete"

Anyone run into this? What should we do about this? I cannot even see the application number. Does it not show up in the account until we receive this AOR?

EDIT - I just logged into the PR Portal and it shows there as Submitted. When will this show on my mother in laws account?

sammy_8128

Aug 20, 2024
Hi , I got an email for PGP police clearance and medical test ? The email is shown as below,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an application
must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce all relevant
evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documentation:

UCI : xxxxxxx - Applicant name
• Police certificate from the
• Updated on the ongoing medical examination.
• Confirmation of your current residential address.

"Updated on the ongoing medical examination " - Does this means the medical test? There is not much information about it and how to get it done .
Confirmation of your current residential address - Not sure what document needed to confirm the current address since he is living in back home.

Appreciate if someone can help for this .

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
We received notice that we were picked for my mother in laws sponsorship. We completed all the paperwork, paid and submitted the application. I received an email that it was submitted but it does not show up in her account. That was back on May 28th 2024.

"This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

• provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete"

Anyone run into this? What should we do about this? I cannot even see the application number. Does it not show up in the account until we receive this AOR?

EDIT - I just logged into the PR Portal and it shows there as Submitted. When will this show on my mother in laws account?
Everything looks fine to me as long as you can see 'submitted' in the portal. once you get an AOR you can link it with gckey