+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022
i just updated my signature. please see below. i am a quebec applicant but my file is in Mississauga office. This office was moving file faster not sure what happened. this 2nd medical threw me off.. i was considering to apply for super visa, i donno at this point should i do it or i dont

Signature
Interest to Sponsor submitted - 2020
Invite received- Oct 17th 2022
Application summitted : Nov 6th 2022

1st communication from IRCC to resubmit form eIMM5669- March 8th 2023
Link application to GCKey: had issues and finally linked in - March 26th 2023

PCC, CSQ and Right of Permanent Residence fee request received : April 3rd 2023
PCC upload: April 27th 2023
last day to submit CSQ- May 3rd
Explanation letter for delayed CSQ submitted -May 3rd, 2023
CSQ received from MiFi and emailed to IRCC- June 25th 2023
1st Medical Request: July 7th 2023
1st Medical Done: July 30th 2023
1st Medical Passed uploaded on GCkey: Aug 2nd 2023
Biometrics: not needed
2nd Medical request received- july 29th 2024
2nd Medical Done:
2nd Medical Passed uploaded on GCkey:
Pre-Arrival email
Medical Reassessed
PGP processing at: Mississauga
Thanks! I am not familiar with Quebec application reviewing process, but I hope your parents will get their approval soon.

Reactions: mtl-Oct21-2021

teebaby01

Jul 29, 2024
Just a quick question, just received a medical exam request for my dad and mom application submitted on Dec 2021 but not for my brother. Anyone has any advice? What should I do? Should he do the exam or he has to wait for the request?
They asked for their PCC, completed and submitted on Dec 2023.
Hi, please did your brother end up getting a request? I am in the same boat. How old is he?

Reactions: FatemaS

Preet K

Jul 8, 2024
Hi, please did your brother end up getting a request? I am in the same boat. How old is he?
Hey I am also in same boat they ask for medical for my parents and brother but don’t ask PCC for my brother they only ask PCC for parents only my brother is over 22 now .

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hi i received another email and IRCC asking my parents an updated residential address. what exactly do i provide them as a proof of address ? they are still in their home country? ANy suggestion?

Client Information: You are required to submit an updated residential address for yourself and your spouse. If you or your family member are currently residing in Canada, you must also provide the projected time period of your stay (dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy). Failure to provide this information could delay the processing of your application. This must be received at this office by: 2024/08/29

Last edited:

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi i received another email and IRCC asking my parents an updated residential address. what exactly do i provide them? they are still in their home country? ANy suggestion?

Client Information: You are required to submit an updated residential address for yourself and your spouse. If you or your family member are currently residing in Canada, you must also provide the projected time period of your stay (dd/mm/yy to dd/mm/yy). Failure to provide this information could delay the processing of your application. This must be received at this office by: 2024/08/29
Provide your parents' current address to IRCC as requested.

• Haha
Reactions: mtl-Oct21-2021

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Hi i received another email and IRCC asking my parents an updated residential address. what exactly do i provide them as a proof of address ? they are still in their home country? ANy suggestion?

PPR should be coming soon, based on others who have received similar requests.

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Got CSIC notes today, but only one page saying below:

Based on infor contained in your request, please be advised that the personal infor bank listed below was searched on your behalf with following results:
Security assessments/advice: CSIS PPU 005-the security screening case is still in progress, The infor has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21... ... ...
policy...
complaint...

That's all.

I saw there are many pages and information in other people's CSIS notes. Are our CSIS notes normal? Please clarify if you have any inputs. Thanks!

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Got CSIC notes today, but only one page saying below:

Based on infor contained in your request, please be advised that the personal infor bank listed below was searched on your behalf with following results:
Security assessments/advice: CSIS PPU 005-the security screening case is still in progress, The infor has been exempted from disclosure by virtue of one or more of sections 21... ... ...
policy...
complaint...

That's all.

I saw there are many pages and information in other people's CSIS notes. Are our CSIS notes normal? Please clarify if you have any inputs. Thanks!
The only information CSIS will give you is:
- if they have a file on the applicant
- if the screening is complete, and if so, the date the request was received from CBSA and the date processing was completed.

In your case, it is still in progress. I recommend waiting another month or two before trying again

Reactions: katezhu

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
The only information CSIS will give you is:
- if they have a file on the applicant
- if the screening is complete, and if so, the date the request was received from CBSA and the date processing was completed.

In your case, it is still in progress. I recommend waiting another month or two before trying again
Thank you very much for your information!

It is very useful!

FatemaS

Sep 13, 2017
Hey I am also in same boat they ask for medical for my parents and brother but don’t ask PCC for my brother they only ask PCC for parents only my brother is over 22 now .
IRCC asked for my brother PCC and no medical request for him .
Just received an email to send a financial support or bank account
So we send a letter to them

FatemaS

Sep 13, 2017
Do they ask to send to send a document about financially dependent to your dad ?