+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Does anyone know why my mother only received eCOPR and my father who’s Outland didn’t. Not even PPR. Even though I sponsored them both in the same application.

The application now shows as Approved and nothing else was provided by IRCC.
call IRCC at 888 242 2100

Reactions: YVR123

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello...I got IRCC Portal 1 email asking for information but i got one email for my dad and one for my mom....should I reply to just one email or to both of them....coz my dad is the principal applicant and the email is asking for principal applicant and dependents info

Preet K

Jul 8, 2024
Like how ? We are 7 person including kids and dependents, do i need to put only adults means as sponser and person who being sponsored?
Thank you for your time

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Congratulations!

Can you share your case timeline? Our case is still in security screening because my dad had military services more than 50 years.
Hey...question for you as my dad was in army, when you filled IMM5669 where it says if they held any government positions did you say yes or we need to only mention for their service where they ask for military services.?...pls reply

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Like how ? We are 7 person including kids and dependents, do i need to put only adults means as sponser and person who being sponsored?
Thank you for your time
Just try different numbers. I tried many times and many days and then successful

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey...question for you as my dad was in army, when you filled IMM5669 where it says if they held any government positions did you say yes or we need to only mention for their service where they ask for military services.?...pls reply
Section G: Military and paramilitary service

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Section G: Military and paramilitary service
Thank you..one more thing if you don’t have exact information as they ask for commanding officers name and other details what to do in that case?..or just provide the best possible information?

katezhu

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Thank you..one more thing if you don’t have exact information as they ask for commanding officers name and other details what to do in that case?..or just provide the best possible information?
We wrote an explanation letter saying principal applicant cannot remember or does not know those things

Reactions: Son gill

Annie91

Nov 3, 2022
Hello all ,
I have applied for parents grand parents 2021 program for my family ( mother, father and brother, father being primary applicant) in Dec 2021.
Timeline -
AOR and file transfer to Vancouver office- 23rd Feb, 2023.
Medical Request - March 6, 2024
Police clearance - March 8 , 2024
Passport Request- May 24, 2024
So the issue is that I gave birth recently and my mother was in canada to support me when we received the passport request. As per the letter received for passport request if main applicant or dependent are in canada then you need to fill the webform to inform IRCC which my lawyer did. Now as next steps we were supposed to receive portal email for virtual landing , we waited for like 15 days but nothing. My mother called IRCC and they informed her that email was already sent on 27th May, 2024 but my lawyer says he never received the email. He then called IRCC and also left a webform informing them that no email has been received. My mother is supposed to leave in August first week and we have yet not received the email. Anyone else in the same boat ? Any suggestion or information would be appreciated

Preet K

Jul 8, 2024
Hello all ,
I have applied for parents grand parents 2021 program for my family ( mother, father and brother, father being primary applicant) in Dec 2021.
Timeline -
AOR and file transfer to Vancouver office- 23rd Feb, 2023.
Medical Request - March 6, 2024
Police clearance - March 8 , 2024
Passport Request- May 24, 2024
So the issue is that I gave birth recently and my mother was in canada to support me when we received the passport request. As per the letter received for passport request if main applicant or dependent are in canada then you need to fill the webform to inform IRCC which my lawyer did. Now as next steps we were supposed to receive portal email for virtual landing , we waited for like 15 days but nothing. My mother called IRCC and they informed her that email was already sent on 27th May, 2024 but my lawyer says he never received the email. He then called IRCC and also left a webform informing them that no email has been received. My mother is supposed to leave in August first week and we have yet not received the email. Anyone else in the same boat ? Any suggestion or information would be appreciated
Sorry to ask you did your brother get passport request and as well as PCC request? Because i also applied for my parents and brother,
My brother got medical req but not PCC ?
please suggest me as well ?

Annie91

Nov 3, 2022
Sorry to ask you did your brother get passport request and as well as PCC request? Because i also applied for my parents and brother,
My brother got medical req but not PCC ?
please suggest me as well ?
My brother received medical and passport request not PCC as he is 11 years old( minor) so PCC not required