File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017
Does anybody know whats difference b/w security clearance and criminality ? my parents passed security but criminality still in process. office vancouver

Son gill

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Hello..in the past i sponsored both my parents and my husband was a co-signer(parents still waiting for their PR)
Now we are sponsoring my in laws and my husband is the sponsor and i am the co-signer
I am confused how to fill the financial evaluation form…
1. I put 2 for 3(A) that’s current undertaking
2. For previous undertakings should it be 3(B) number iii or iv?
3. Number 5 for spouse?

Please respond if someone knows

Sundol

Jul 18, 2024
Like how ? We are 7 person including kids and dependents, do i need to put only adults means as sponser and person who being sponsored?
Thank you for your time
You need to include the sponsors in the number as well. I had difficulty with it for many months and was finally able to link my application this weekend. If you read the guide, it was stated that you need to include the sponsors to the total number.

sw8Tjana

Star Member
Jul 29, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
Received update today to redo medicals. Question, my parents are coming to Canada on August 1 with an ETA. Should we do the medicals in the Philippines or can we do it in Canada too? And if yes, how much will it cost us. Thanks.

Lambo-s-LAW

May 16, 2023
Does anybody know whats difference b/w security clearance and criminality ? my parents passed security but criminality still in process. office vancouver

• Criminal History Check
    – This stage of the background check confirms any past criminal activity, from DUIs to any registration in a criminal organization.
  • Security Screening – This stage assesses your risk to the health and safety of Canada and Canadians, completed by CBSA, CSIS, and IRCC.
  • Information Sharing – At this stage, the various authorities share their information with each other and the IRCC makes a final decision regarding your application.

Reactions: thebassi35

e_ash

Jun 24, 2019
Hi all,

Getting ready to submit my PGP 2024 application but have some questions and hoping members can help clarify:

For context, I am sponsoring my parents and my spouse is co-signing the application.

1. Total number of people/family size I have put as 4 (Me, Spouse, Father, Mother) - my 2 siblings I did not include as they don't meet the 'dependent' category - is this correct?

2. I am including the IMM5476 form (representative) as I will manage the application on their behalf - in the application guide it says separate 5476 forms must be completed by the sponsor (me) and the principal applicant which is confusing - can someone clarify? I thought only 1 form is fine?

3. In form IMM5768 (income requirement) - leave questions 9 and 10 blank? since there are no 'previous undertakings' for either myself or spouse. And this form cannot be validated, does it have to be electronically signed or by hand?

4. My father's details about his father (Date of death) - the exact date is not known since this was in the 1900's (only the year is known) - how to go about this? Can I just put the year and give explanation in letter of explanation? There is another section for form IMM5669 that the applicant needs to complete that is asking for the complete date of death if applicable and this is causing some confusion.

5. For form IMM5406 (Family information) - do all family members have to be listed under children (including myself?) or only dependent children? Additionally, how do I put the name in native language in the online form?

Would appreciate any guidance from members. thank you!

thebassi35

Oct 10, 2013
Surrey BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received NDVO - 17/06/2016
File Transfer...
started processing 26/08/2016
Med's Done....
march 25th-2016
Interview........
DM on 07/02/2017
Passport Req..
PPR on feb 23-2017

• Criminal History Check
    – This stage of the background check confirms any past criminal activity, from DUIs to any registration in a criminal organization.
  • Security Screening – This stage assesses your risk to the health and safety of Canada and Canadians, completed by CBSA, CSIS, and IRCC.
  • Information Sharing – At this stage, the various authorities share their information with each other and the IRCC makes a final decision regarding your application.
Received update today to redo medicals. Question, my parents are coming to Canada on August 1 with an ETA. Should we do the medicals in the Philippines or can we do it in Canada too? And if yes, how much will it cost us. Thanks.
you can do it anywhere where ircc doctors are available. in canada cost is around 300 CAD

pranab24

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi, on the 19th, we got an email regarding Pre Arrival Services for my mother-in-law (Dec. 2021 applicant). Same time, IRCC also stated that her medical is passed. Can anyone tell me please where the application could be and how much time it may take for PPR now?

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - July 19, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - July 18, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

May 16, 2023
Hi, on the 19th, we got an email regarding Pre Arrival Services for my mother-in-law (Dec. 2021 applicant). Same time, IRCC also stated that her medical is passed. Can anyone tell me please where the application could be and how much time it may take for PPR now?

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - July 19, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - July 18, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
When did you submit your PCC?

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
today i have received medical request for my parents for the second time. their existing medical is set to expire on August 2nd. since we did medical since last year August 2023 we have not received any communication. Right when the medical is bout to expire, they send us email to re-do medical again? any one else received medical twice ?

is this a normal process now?

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
today i have received medical request for my parents for the second time. their existing medical is set to expire on August 2nd. since we did medical since last year August 2023 we have not received any communication. Right when the medical is bout to expire, they send us email to re-do medical again? any one else received medical twice ?

Yes it's normal, they will send you a new invite once a year until the application processing is completed.

Felix_PGP2021

Star Member
May 13, 2022

It is normal. Can you please share your timeline? I wonder if you are stuck in security screening.
Thanks.

mtl-Oct21-2021

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
It is normal. Can you please share your timeline? I wonder if you are stuck in security screening.
Thanks.
i just updated my signature. please see below. i am a quebec applicant but my file is in Mississauga office. This office was moving file faster not sure what happened. this 2nd medical threw me off.. i was considering to apply for super visa, i donno at this point should i do it or i dont

Signature
Interest to Sponsor submitted - 2020
Invite received- Oct 17th 2022
Application summitted : Nov 6th 2022

1st communication from IRCC to resubmit form eIMM5669- March 8th 2023
Link application to GCKey: had issues and finally linked in - March 26th 2023

PCC, CSQ and Right of Permanent Residence fee request received : April 3rd 2023
PCC upload: April 27th 2023
last day to submit CSQ- May 3rd
Explanation letter for delayed CSQ submitted -May 3rd, 2023
CSQ received from MiFi and emailed to IRCC- June 25th 2023
1st Medical Request: July 7th 2023