Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
freedbasra said:
I think its only us or may be some others, who are trying to resolve the issue by ACTUALLY doing something. May be its because now those fellows who applied after sep '14 are more active on this thread and those who are waiting from months are not that much energetic and enthusiastic.
So, it will not make much of a difference if they receive only few inquiries with a specific format.
right!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
bfarooqi said:
What can we REALLY do? Do you think that CHC would even care no matter what we write to them? In fact, if offended they can make us suffer by rejecting the application. This entire process is stressful especially for those who have been waiting for so long but the truth is it doesn't matter to CHC nor do we have any other option except wait and pray.
I agree with you!

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
Hey guys. Sorry haven't posted for a long time.
I'm delighted to announce i got my permit approval email today on 11 November. Got the visa dispatched mail too. Will probably get it tmw. I just wanna thank everyone here. You guys helped me go through this painfully long period. Esp SHAHBAZ and BRASS. People have a misconception, but Pakistanio k liye canada ka visa lena asaan nai. Since i'm among the experienced ones now lol, if anyyyone needs to ask about anything just PM me :D good luck to those still waiting. Hang in there guys!!

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Raiqam said:
I'm delighted to announce i got my permit approval email today on 11 November. Got the visa dispatched mail too. Will probably get it tmw. I just wanna thank everyone here. You guys helped me go through this painfully long period. Esp SHAHBAZ and BRASS. People have a misconception, but Pakistanio k liye canada ka visa lena asaan nai. Since i'm among the experienced ones now lol, if anyyyone needs to ask about anything just PM me :D good luck to those still waiting. Hang in there guys!!
congratzz bro! :)

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raiqam said:
Congratulations!!!

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raiqam said:
Raiqam, i am very delighted to hear this news . Congratulations bro. :) and keep praying to all remaining applicants as well

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am Nishant Chaudhary. I'm planning to do my undergrad from canada and got offer letter from Niagara college in Computer Programmer(2yrs Diploma). I need your help guys, as I'll be applying for Canada visa next week.
Here is my profile. Please have a look and suggest me for corrections and SOP.

10th - 70%
12th - 72% (Completed in 2013)
After 12th I have done1 yr diploma in Computer application from sept'13 to sept'14 from recognised institution.
IELTS Score - 6.5 Band Overall and not less than 6 band individual

-Paid the Full college fees of 1 year
-Transfered Funds in GIC account

I wanted to know if my profile can get student Visa...??
Also I'm a Minor Student(Age 17 yrs)
And please tell me how much money I have to show in my father's account as he's my education sponsor because I'm a minor and I don't have a bank account.
Course is Computer Programmer

moonlight-j

Sep 22, 2014
Copperun said:
Hi All,
I am Nishant Chaudhary. I'm planning to do my undergrad from canada and got offer letter from Niagara college in Computer Programmer(2yrs Diploma). I need your help guys, as I'll be applying for Canada visa next week.
Here is my profile. Please have a look and suggest me for corrections and SOP.

10th - 70%
12th - 72% (Completed in 2013)
After 12th I have done1 yr diploma in Computer application from sept'13 to sept'14 from recognised institution.
IELTS Score - 6.5 Band Overall and not less than 6 band individual

-Paid the Full college fees of 1 year
-Transfered Funds in GIC account

I wanted to know if my profile can get student Visa...??
Also I'm a Minor Student(Age 17 yrs)
And please tell me how much money I have to show in my father's account as he's my education sponsor because I'm a minor and I don't have a bank account.
Course is Computer Programmer
Your profile is not bad, BUT i see that you have done Diploma course from sep 13th to sep 14th & now again you have are going for a "Diploma Course" in Canada this thing might become a problem for your visa application because the visa officer might think that why is this person doing the same course again. So My advise to you is to apply for an Undergrad Course instead of a Diploma & do not go to a College, look for a University and then apply for visa to make your Application strong.

Visa officers at CHC do not give study permits to students who apply to Colleges especially when applying from Pakistan. & secondly do not go for a Diploma Course especially if you have done one before. these things for us Pakistani Students Become Straight Rejection.

Apply For University Foundation Program & take that route to get into second year of Undergrad degree. Secondly as far as funds are concerned have atleast CAD$ 15,000/ + your 1 year whole tuition fee in your account to show funds. also add property Docs to strengthen your application.

Getting Admissions into Colleges & Universities is more easier than getting a Canadian Student Visa so make sure your visa application is as strong as possible to avoid any sort of rejections.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raiqam said:
first of all heartily congratss for the achievement :D I think its more than a noble prize for us :p
whatever just want to ask, are you going for Jan '15 intake ??

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Hey guys, since nobody is actually willing to do anything about this visa processing situation (as evidenced by no replies to the quoted post)-cause maybe each one has his own boiling point-i have reached end of my patience. And its really no use being hooked up to this forum. This is the place i fold gentlemen. So, taking the fastest route outta here... Bye.
hello bro, i can understand ur frustration and it is fully justified. Meanwhile, i also agree that u should write a case-specific inquiry to the VO. But before that i want to suggest u some thing. here it goes:

Share ur profile, Visa+academic, and also brief us about the docs u have attached with ur visa application. After all this forum is to help and understand each other's case. I m sure that after discussing ur complete visa application, we will be able to analyse that y it is taking so long for the VO. And if in that discussion we find no such weakness then i will suggest u that yes u should write to the VO. and no one should fear that by writing to the VO there may be some negative impact on our applications. They judge u on merit

Raiqam

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2014
LANDED..........
25-11-2014
freedbasra said:
first of all heartily congratss for the achievement :D I think its more than a noble prize for us :p
whatever just want to ask, are you going for Jan '15 intake ??
Haha thanks! Yes bro Jan 15 session iA!

shayan.khan

Oct 31, 2014
Raiqam said:
Congratulations man you're a very lucky guy, Humein bhi duaoun mein yaad rakhna :p.

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Gentlemen,

How much cash can I move with me to Canada???