+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SHAHABZ said:
10,000 CAD max, but try not carry more than 9500 CAD
if u have already paid ur fees then 9000 Cad is more than enough , u can open an account in Canada and then ask ur parents to keep transfering u the any other amount via online banking

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
SHAHABZ said:
if u have already paid ur fees then 9000 Cad is more than enough , u can open an account in Canada and then ask ur parents to keep transfering u the any other amount via online banking
cheers mate

sadam

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
any one got medical call ..?? applied after 23 oct for jan session?? kindly share ur date of apply and medical call??

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:
silent3y3s breaks his silence and his comment appears after long time of 3 days :p
Lolz bro! I have a question going on my mind and I would like to put that in front of you about deferral letter to get your ideas.
Someone here got an email from the cic that he had to submit his deferral letter and I took it as a positive response about his visa things but later some other guy here mentioned in response that embassy keeps the records of students up-to-date regardless of approval or denial of their applications. Now I want to ask that since most of the people here had to defer their admissions due to delay in visa process so is embassy going to ask for updated letters from all of us?

Best regards!

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent3y3s said:
Lolz bro! I have a question going on my mind and I would like to put that in front of you about deferral letter to get your ideas.
Someone here got an email from the cic that he had to submit his deferral letter and I took it as a positive response about his visa things but later some other guy here mentioned in response that embassy keeps the records of students up-to-date regardless of approval or denial of their applications. Now I want to ask that since most of the people here had to defer their admissions due to delay in visa process so is embassy going to ask for updated letters from all of us?

Best regards!
yes they will ask for updated letter...100% sure. I know a friend who had to do the same. And that 2nd person was right that embassy keeps the records of students up-to-date regardless of approval or denial of their applications.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
SHAHABZ said:
yes they will ask for updated letter...100% sure. I know a friend who had to do the same. And that 2nd person was right that embassy keeps the records of students up-to-date regardless of approval or denial of their applications.
Shahbaz bhai boht besabri se intezar cic ki email ka, dua'on mei yaad rakha kro hm sbko.