+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Here is some interesting stuff- A guy whose intake got missed but he still got the visa. I sent him e-mail and got a reply. Posting both of em for getting sense of things.

My message: Bro, i remember your situation from another thread where you said that you got visa for next intake instead of the intake you applied for because its latest join by date has passed. And then you were contemplating if you should go six months prior to your course or not. I just want to ask then what did you do? Did you leave for canada or not? If not then why did you choose to stay? If you have left how was your experience at point of entry? Didnt the officer ask you that your program is due late?

I really thank you in anticipation if you provide me answer to these questions. Good luck with your feature. I remember you were going to brock. I am also going there. MSc mgt 2015

His reply: I am leaving for CA in Dec.
I took admission to a college for a diploma course starting in Jan.
I am still worried about point of entry.

I had no other option as visa will expire in March.

Where are you from? and how you are planning to start your move?

Thanks,

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yasir8959 said:
Hey, all you guys who contribute regularly, or breeze through and read the posts, here is a very civic way of expressing our displeasure at the whole heavy handed and gruff and grubby treatment that we all have been meted out- Now all of us are f****d in the head with waiting and all that and sending them inquiry mails and all that grub. Right? So, lets have a standard opening salutation for all enquiry e-mails. It should give em an idea. What are prroper suggestions for it-if any?

I suggest to start an application/e-mail with i beg to state that i applied at ---- and its been this many days---- etc and on with your inquiry.
Hahahahaha you guys have amazing ability for selection bias. Good goin. If we go by this rate, we can soon learn to bite our own tail!!!

yesplease

Dec 30, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
25-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
with application
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
b.e electrical ned-77%
inter80%
ielts 6bands
accepted at uregina meng electrical engg. PAID FEES FOR 1 SEMESTER
freshie with no experience
bank statement total 40,000cad
20000cad in my account statement which i got my term deposit encashed which was invested by my father 20yrz back
20000cad in joint a/c with my mom got due to inheritence
I can prove these sources through documentation
these amount are not used, no transaction in both account which shows money kept for education only.
property only include one house got from inheritance in which we are living no other property
father owns business with only 30000 rupees transaction in the business due to which no tax return due to very low business income. Means 20000 rupees left after expenditure
mother is school teacher.mother & father income is only for running home finances.
my education will be run by these two above accounts.
im thinking to make mother as sponser as she owns 20000 cad. and i myself sponser my education as well.

PLEASE EVALUATE MY PROFILE

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Yar you have any link to that report? Ranking of immigrants by nationality? Its interesting stuff. I want to see parameters of how they ranked nationalities?
my elder brother is a permanent resident of canada. While I was discussing my issue with, he told me about it. So, I dont have any link. But I will ask him and will let you guys know.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Hey, all you guys who contribute regularly, or breeze through and read the posts, here is a very civic way of expressing our displeasure at the whole heavy handed and gruff and grubby treatment that we all have been meted out- Now all of us are f****d in the head with waiting and all that and sending them inquiry mails and all that grub. Right? So, lets have a standard opening salutation for all enquiry e-mails. It should give em an idea. What are prroper suggestions for it-if any?

I suggest to start an application/e-mail with i beg to state that i applied at ---- and its been this many days---- etc and on with your inquiry.
I think its only us or may be some others, who are trying to resolve the issue by ACTUALLY doing something. May be its because now those fellows who applied after sep '14 are more active on this thread and those who are waiting from months are not that much energetic and enthusiastic.
So, it will not make much of a difference if they receive only few inquiries with a specific format.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
freedbasra said:
I think its only us or may be some others, who are trying to resolve the issue by ACTUALLY doing something. May be its because now those fellows who applied after sep '14 are more active on this thread and those who are waiting from months are not that much energetic and enthusiastic.
So, it will not make much of a difference if they receive only few inquiries with a specific format.
Syi keh ryay o yar. So, i am done with it. Its been nice stay here. And was fun while it lasted.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Syi keh ryay o yar. So, i am done with it. Its been nice stay here. And was fun while it lasted.
do let us know, if there is any update or ultimately any good news from your side ;)

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
yasir8959 said:

Hey guys, since nobody is actually willing to do anything about this visa processing situation (as evidenced by no replies to the quoted post)-cause maybe each one has his own boiling point-i have reached end of my patience. And its really no use being hooked up to this forum. This is the place i fold gentlemen. So, taking the fastest route outta here... Bye.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Hey guys, since nobody is actually willing to do anything about this visa processing situation (as evidenced by no replies to the quoted post)-cause maybe each one has his own boiling point-i have reached end of my patience. And its really no use being hooked up to this forum. This is the place i fold gentlemen. So, taking the fastest route outta here... Bye.
What can we REALLY do? Do you think that CHC would even care no matter what we write to them? In fact, if offended they can make us suffer by rejecting the application. This entire process is stressful especially for those who have been waiting for so long but the truth is it doesn't matter to CHC nor do we have any other option except wait and pray.