+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

-----------Pakistanis still waiting, please connect here---------------

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
SHAHABZ said:
yes u r ryt bcuz at that time not many polio cases were reported ...so chill guyz ;)
Hey what about ebola, dengue and Nilgeria vaccination? When are those restrictions expected to come in force? 8)

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Hey what about ebola, dengue and Nilgeria vaccination? When are those restrictions expected to come in force? 8)
Hahahaha, these all restrictions might be enforced for the next batch of visa applicants for Fall 2015 ;)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
I am really very worried now about what is going to happen with me after seeing so many rejections of the people some with strong profiles :(
May Allah Almighty help us and every one waiting for their approval may get their approvals soon without any rejection, Ameen.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
silent3y3s said:
I am really very worried now about what is going to happen with me after seeing so many rejections of the people some with strong profiles :(
May Allah Almighty help us and every one waiting for their approval may get their approvals soon without any rejection, Ameen.
Dont worry... They are not logical in granting/rejecting visa requests. Whats your program and university? Aviation program?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent3y3s said:
when u applied?

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
silent3y3s said:
Does it fit with your past experience and job and etc?

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just a random thought ,
I applied with upfront medical. and its been around 5 month since I got my medical certificate. Even if they open my file within next one month, my medical certificate will be 6 months old.
Wouldn't they ask me to go through medical checkup once again as in a country like Pyara Pakistan, any medical thing can happen within 6 months ::)

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just to add to your grievances ; a guy from india got his visa after 8 days. and these 8 days include weekend also. IN 8 F**KING DAYS ....... :mad:

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freedbasra said:
just a random thought ,
I applied with upfront medical. and its been around 5 month since I got my medical certificate. Even if they open my file within next one month, my medical certificate will be 6 months old.
Wouldn't they ask me to go through medical checkup once again as in a country like Pyara Pakistan, any medical thing can happen within 6 months ::)
bhai u r a part of Naya Pakistan....dnt worry they will not ask u anything.. :p

just kidding, i dnt think they will call for re-medical but they call u to provide polio certificate ....thats my analysis

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freedbasra said:
just to add to your grievances ; a guy from india got his visa after 8 days. and these 8 days include weekend also. IN 8 F**KING DAYS ....... :mad:
well i know an indian guy who got visa in just 3 days...and its not a joke. he has got admission in the same uni in which i have secured admission

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
freedbasra said:
just a random thought ,
Hahahahahahahahaha i agree, you are right in principle mate. But med is valid for one year.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
yasir8959 said:
Dont worry... They are not logical in granting/rejecting visa requests. Whats your program and university? Aviation program?
Aviation Operation Program, Seneca College

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
SHAHABZ said:
well i know an indian guy who got visa in just 3 days...and its not a joke. he has got admission in the same uni in which i have secured admission
Indians generally get their visas processed in 25-30 days for both US and Canada. On average. And its because they have functioning institutions and they know that their human resource and expats are their biggest resource and they take it up with respective embassies and etc and raise the issues at appropriate forums.

Yeah, so quit whining and accept the realities and move on!