Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
yasir8959 said:
Does it fit with your past experience and job and etc?
I undergone a training purely related to Aviation Operation for 6months at Old Jinnah Internation Airport and got a certification of completion and a recommendation letter from there. Later on, I appeared on CAA Pakistan examinations as well to obtained a license from there. I mentioned this thing on my SOP with my reference #.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
freedbasra said:
just to add to your grievances ; a guy from india got his visa after 8 days. and these 8 days include weekend also. IN 8 F**KING DAYS ....... :mad:
According to my thinking, a week consists of a 7days including saturday and sunday so we can't exclude these 2 days from a week to create a week without saturdays and sundays. Its my personal opinion.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
yasir8959 said:
Whats your past education, experience and etc? Aviation as in flying planes or signalling and allied operations?
6months training in flight operations, appeared on CAA examinations after the completion of my training and now expecting On-Job Training at PIA OR Gerry's International.

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasir8959 said:
Indians generally get their visas processed in 25-30 days for both US and Canada. On average. And its because they have functioning institutions and they know that their human resource and expats are their biggest resource and they take it up with respective embassies and etc and raise the issues at appropriate forums.

Yeah, so quit whining and accept the realities and move on!
Indians are second best immigrants in canada for last few years according to a analytic survey by Canadian Government therefor their government has eased the visa processing for Indian nationals.
whereas pakistanis are nowhere at the top rather fall far below consequently even strict policies for the Great Pakistanis.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
freedbasra said:
Indians are second best immigrants in canada for last few years according to a analytic survey by Canadian Government therefor their government has eased the visa processing for Indian nationals.
whereas pakistanis are nowhere at the top rather fall far below consequently even strict policies for the Great Pakistanis.

the statement above is authentic.
Yeah, i have read that report. Let me paste a link to it for all to see.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
freedbasra said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/research-stats/facts2012.pdf

Here the link to that report. A total number of only 969 pakistanis got student visa in 2012 as against 13,136. And Indians number jumped in 2006 onwards.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
freedbasra said:
Yar you have any link to that report? Ranking of immigrants by nationality? Its interesting stuff. I want to see parameters of how they ranked nationalities?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
yasir8959 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/research-stats/facts2012.pdf

Here the link to that report. A total number of only 969 pakistanis got student visa in 2012 as against 13,136. And Indians number jumped in 2006 onwards.
It is probably a ratio of approximately 1:13 :eek:

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Hey, all you guys who contribute regularly, or breeze through and read the posts, here is a very civic way of expressing our displeasure at the whole heavy handed and gruff and grubby treatment that we all have been meted out- Now all of us are f****d in the head with waiting and all that and sending them inquiry mails and all that grub. Right? So, lets have a standard opening salutation for all enquiry e-mails. It should give em an idea. What are prroper suggestions for it-if any?

I suggest to start an application/e-mail with i beg to state that i applied at ---- and its been this many days---- etc and on with your inquiry.

shayan.khan

Oct 31, 2014
tariq 54321 said:
Guys I just received this email from CHC Islamabad today.
"This refers to your application for a Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:
- Updated Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from your university/college for January 2015."
The problem is that my University has given me deferral of admission for September 2015 intake. What should I do?? :eek:
They give me 15 days time limit to get this.
Thank God some one is getting some progress on their application. There is still hope for the rest of us. And for those of you who were asking when i applied it was on the 17th of July.

bfarooqi

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shayan.khan said:
Thank God some one is getting some progress on their application. There is still hope for the rest of us. And for those of you who were asking when i applied it was on the 17th of July.
Have you deferred your admission? If so, which session?

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shayan.khan said:
Yup deffered it too Jan, hoping i will not have to defer it too september :p
IA all of us will get the visa approvals, and will not need to go for any deferrals :)