+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

Oct 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
murtazajaffri_cca said:
why dont you try university of toronto?
Unfortunately the University of Toronto ECA program also requires attestation of Pakistani education from HEC. The only organization that does not mention HEC at all is ICES. See here www . bcit . ca / ices / eca / requirements / p. shtml

(remove the spaces to use the URL)

What do you guys think? Has anyone from Pakistan used ICES before to get the ECA for the education?

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Re: Police Clearance Certificate from Karachi

sttaq said:
I have a question about Police Certificate from Karachi. I would be grateful if anyone can provide their opinion or their experience if their application has been approved.

Recently, I obtained PCC for my wife but it states only one address on the certificate. She has been living on that address with me after our marriage and only for one year. While applying for the certificate we did mention her previous address but it does not get printed on the police certificate.

1. Does obtaining a PCC mean that a person does not have any criminal history from any of his previous addresses in Karachi and only the last address is mentioned?
2. If it does not mean above then do we need to get a separate PCC for every residence?
3. If yes then do we need to get PCC for addresses at which a person has lived for the past ten years (as CIC requires only last 10 years personal and address history)?

Personally, I believe that the PCC must cover last ten years but I can't find any authentic information on the CIC website. If someone has already been through all the stages of EE then it would be great to hear from them. Thanks.
You need PCC since the age of 18.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sending my Bachelors degree and transcripts in HEC sealed envelope via DHL tomorrow. I would like to know whether I need to ask DHL to send the envelope directly or let them keep the HEC envelope inside DHL envelope. Since any letter DHL sent, they put it in their DHL envelope.

Kindly reply at the earliest. Furthermore, I am sending my MBA degree photocopy to WES. However, I have done MBA from UK so I don't need HEC attestation for that and my UK University has already sent my transcripts to WES in a sealed envelope.

So can I sent both my HEC sealed envelope and MBA degree via single courier? or do I need to sent it in separate courier?

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
I don't think you need to send Bachelor's degree if you have done MBA from UK. I have done MSc from UK and BEng from Pakistan but I have not included my BEng degree for the purpose of calculating points and for WES.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Who will be issuing authority of PCC for Karachi?

DIG police?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Sky-Walker said:
Who will be issuing authority of PCC for Karachi?

DIG police?
There is no single authority unfortunately. The best official resource is to go to police station of your locality and it would probably be DPO for that area.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
fkl said:
There is no single authority unfortunately. The best official resource is to go to police station of your locality and it would probably be DPO for that area.
I got mine from "Deputy Inspector General Of Police East Zone KHI".

Any body else from that area? or Office?

mianchd

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys.

Sorry I have a question, I am really worried.

I am september AOR-er.

I lived in multiple areas in Pakistan but got PCC from local DPO of my original address on CNIC.

Should there be any problem?

I heard there is no central PCC available from Pakistan, so what to do in this manner. Can this lead to rejection?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mianchd said:
Hey Guys.

I am september AOR-er.

I lived in multiple areas in Pakistan but got PCC from local DPO of my original address on CNIC.

I heard there is no central PCC available from Pakistan, so what to do in this manner. Can this lead to rejection?
Generally speaking you should be fine assuming your PC covers since the age of 18. Very strictly speaking if there is a significant mismatch between your PC address and your address history that you filled in CIC application it might be a concern. But so far we have only heard of one such case citing a refusal.

If it matches then you have nothing to worry about.

Lastly, viewing your time line, it seems kinda late to be worried about PCC. Having seen a lot of applications, I suspect if they had concerns over this, it would have come much sooner. So all in all, IMHO you have nothing to worry about. Good luck

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have heard on this forum, people from other nationalities that PCC needs to be taken from Passport Office :eek:

Kindly clarify?

I have stayed in the same residence since last 10 years. However, I did my education from UK and needs to get police certificate from there also for 1 year.

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
mianchd said:
Hey Guys.

I am september AOR-er.

I also lived in two cities, my home town then moved to other city for 5 years(for job) then move back to my home town (got job back in my home town).

I got two PCCs from my home town and from other city where I lived for job.

I went for two PCCs because, I mentioned in my personal history and in work history that I worked there. And also in address history I mentioned two addresses. They will match these things with your PCC.

dtuba

Jan 5, 2016
My crs is 445, and I am applying for offshore(outland) immigration . Really frustrated, as Crs is not decreasing. Me and my husband both have separate profiles as a principal applicant, his crs is 342 he has applied for sinp in December, and I am applying for OINP still not sure what future holds for us in terms of immigration

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
dtuba said:
My crs is 445, and I am applying for offshore(outland) immigration . Really frustrated, as Crs is not decreasing. Me and my husband both have separate profiles as a principal applicant, his crs is 342 he has applied for sinp in December, and I am applying for OINP still not sure what future holds for us in terms of immigration
If your IELTS score is not near to expire or your age will not decease your points as each birthday will decrease your points. Then you may wait. If during processing your IELTS expire, your app might get rejected.

But it is better idea that go for PNP.

I also opt for PNP (SINP) because my IELTS score will expire in 2016 and birthday will decrease points.

harry899

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09
AOR Received.
07/11
File Transfer...
06/11
Med's Done....
10/11, BG: IP 05/04
Passport Req..
12/04
mianchd said:
Hey Guys.

I am september AOR-er.

From your timeline, I am seeing your PPR email coming soon as your background has already changed to 'in progress' which means your file is ready for visa :)
Good luck :)