+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the generated document checklist for me , i see the following documents to be uploaded :

National ID (Multiple) (required)

Why the word (multiple) is there ? . I have only one CNIC which i mentioned in my application .. Why it says multiple then ?

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

Same issue .. I have only one passport ( my first ) and never traveled abroad .. So what does multiple mean there ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
doitnow said:
In the generated document checklist for me , i see the following documents to be uploaded :

National ID (Multiple) (required)

Why the word (multiple) is there ? . I have only one CNIC which i mentioned in my application .. Why it says multiple then ?

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)

Same issue .. I have only one passport ( my first ) and never traveled abroad .. So what does multiple mean there ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Don't worry, it is a generic heading. You have to upload only single CNIC and Passport.

Some people have more than one Nationality, in this case they have to upload multiple CNIC and Passport

Good Luck

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Don't worry, it is a generic heading. You have to upload only single CNIC and Passport.

Some people have more than one Nationality, in this case they have to upload multiple CNIC and Passport

Good Luck
thanks . +1 for You

doitnow

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
two more questions.

there is a section to upload educational documents and degrees. So do we have to submit scan of both front and back sides of transcripts and degrees or that only front is enough ? I'm asking because my University degrees and transcripts are verified and stamped on back side by HEC ( due to verification for ECA purpose ).

for matric and intermediate ... do we need to submit mark sheet for all years ( i.e first and second year ) or the final transcript (combined) is enough ?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
doitnow said:
two more questions.

there is a section to upload educational documents and degrees. So do we have to submit scan of both front and back sides of transcripts and degrees or that only front is enough ? I'm asking because my University degrees and transcripts are verified and stamped on back side by HEC ( due to verification for ECA purpose ).

There is no harm to upload the back side. Go ahead and scan it too.

for matric and intermediate ... do we need to submit mark sheet for all years ( i.e first and second year ) or the final transcript (combined) is enough ?

Matric & Intermediate marksheets/certificates are not required for e-APR. However, you can submit Matric & Intermediate Certificate only.

Don't forget to upload ECA Report, although CIC doesnt ask in the checklist but it is required for sure.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
Do we need to update CNIC in personal details or just passport is enough?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
alee667 said:
Only if it is asked in your checklist then you have to provide the National ID (If its in urdu then you must translate)

Actually, you might have noticed in your online forms about National ID card details.
If you have provided the details about your National ID card in your online form,
then the generated checklist would ask for National ID.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
alee667 said:
Sorry, i misunderstood your question

I would suggest you to provide as much information as you can,

so if you have a CNIC then give them its details.

alee667

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-12-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed 28-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2016
LANDED..........
13-01-2017
nickarter84 said:
Only if it is asked in your checklist then you have to provide the National ID (If its in urdu then you must translate)

Actually, you might have noticed in your online forms about National ID card details.
If you have provided the details about your National ID card in your online form,
then the generated checklist would ask for National ID.

Yes. If I mention National Identity document CNIC in online form then it appears in list. Should I mention it or just Passport is enough?

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Please check my reply above

sttaq

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
Police Clearance Certificate from Karachi

I have a question about Police Certificate from Karachi. I would be grateful if anyone can provide their opinion or their experience if their application has been approved.

Recently, I obtained PCC for my wife but it states only one address on the certificate. She has been living on that address with me after our marriage and only for one year. While applying for the certificate we did mention her previous address but it does not get printed on the police certificate.

1. Does obtaining a PCC mean that a person does not have any criminal history from any of his previous addresses in Karachi and only the last address is mentioned?
2. If it does not mean above then do we need to get a separate PCC for every residence?
3. If yes then do we need to get PCC for addresses at which a person has lived for the past ten years (as CIC requires only last 10 years personal and address history)?

Personally, I believe that the PCC must cover last ten years but I can't find any authentic information on the CIC website. If someone has already been through all the stages of EE then it would be great to hear from them. Thanks.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Re: Police Clearance Certificate from Karachi

sttaq said:
I have a question about Police Certificate from Karachi. I would be grateful if anyone can provide their opinion or their experience if their application has been approved.

Recently, I obtained PCC for my wife but it states only one address on the certificate. She has been living on that address with me after our marriage and only for one year. While applying for the certificate we did mention her previous address but it does not get printed on the police certificate.

1. Does obtaining a PCC mean that a person does not have any criminal history from any of his previous addresses in Karachi and only the last address is mentioned?
2. If it does not mean above then do we need to get a separate PCC for every residence?
3. If yes then do we need to get PCC for addresses at which a person has lived for the past ten years (as CIC requires only last 10 years personal and address history)?

Personally, I believe that the PCC must cover last ten years but I can't find any authentic information on the CIC website. If someone has already been through all the stages of EE then it would be great to hear from them. Thanks.
It's a complex mess and most people who have lived at multiple addresses face this unfortunately.

1. No it does not mean any thing additional. You have to provide police certificates covering at least the 10 year period.
2. Unfortunately, YES
3. Yes last 10 years.

I have actually lived at around 10 or so different addresses (when combined myself and spouse's before marriage addresses). So we just got police certificates from two places and ASKED them to write the full period matching my NIC's address (if you know what I mean).

Technically CIC expects a full genuine track of all areas you lived in. But there is no such coordination in Pakistan even with in Cities. So you have a find a way around it OR you get PCs from EVERY place you lived covering that period.

Lastly, Police Certificate in Pakistan is mainly issued based upon NIC. So I have had friends who worked in say Karachi (even submitted job experience letters from there) but the police certs they submitted were from Lahore since their actual home was always Lahore and address on NICOP was Lahore (though they lived in Khi for a few years).

My understanding is that CIC knows this and is a bit lenient about it. However, there is no concession for PERIOD i.e. get PCs stating last 10 years preferably a bit more - no less. THAT is most important.

Oct 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone from Pakistan used International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) to get their ECA. I was looking at their website and they said it takes 4-6 weeks to product the ECA after they get all the documents. Most interesting thing is that in the list of 'required documents' for applicants from Pakistan there is no mention of HEC attestation

So I am thinking about using ICES and skipping the nightmare process of HEC attestation that is needed by both WES and ICAS. Has anyone used ICES?

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
reza_abbasy@yahoo.com said:
Has anyone from Pakistan used International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES) to get their ECA. I was looking at their website and they said it takes 4-6 weeks to product the ECA after they get all the documents. Most interesting thing is that in the list of 'required documents' for applicants from Pakistan there is no mention of HEC attestation

So I am thinking about using ICES and skipping the nightmare process of HEC attestation that is needed by both WES and ICAS. Has anyone used ICES?
why dont you try university of toronto?