+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

dtuba

Jan 5, 2016
Sky-Walker said:
If your IELTS score is not near to expire or your age will not decease your points as each birthday will decrease your points. Then you may wait. If during processing your IELTS expire, your app might get rejected.

But it is better idea that go for PNP.

I also opt for PNP (SINP) because my IELTS score will expire in 2016 and birthday will decrease points.
I am 26 and I did my ielts in Dec 2015 so that's not gonna happen but we wanted to migrate in 2016 now I don't whether that's possible or not

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query regarding Proof of Fund for FSW Express Entry.

As per CIC for since I will be coming to Canada alone I need to have $12,164 (Canadian dollar) in my account. The bank letter should also state the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

I am confused regarding the six month average balance. I am about to make my EE profile this month and have enough points over 450 so I expect to get my ITA in next draw. Currently, I don't have the amount and I will be getting the funds from my father as a gift. So if I deposit the amount now in my account I would only be having one month balance of required $12,164 (Canadian dollar).

What you people suggest?
1. Should I put the money in my bank account now and wait for five months so that I can have an average bank statement with $12,164 (Canadian dollar)? and I will make my EE profile after 5 months.
2. Or is it fine if my father can sign me a gift deed along with a legal notarized letter that he has given me the funds as a gift. In that case I can make my profile now but my average bank balance would be very low but the current balance would have the stated amount. Just to make it clear my father sponsored my MBA from UK. He paid the fees and living expense while I was in UK.

Thanks and looking to a positive response.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
syeduzairhaider said:

As per CIC for since I will be coming to Canada alone I need to have $12,164 (Canadian dollar) in my account. The bank letter should also state the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months.

I am confused regarding the six month average balance. I am about to make my EE profile this month and have enough points over 450 so I expect to get my ITA in next draw. Currently, I don't have the amount and I will be getting the funds from my father as a gift. So if I deposit the amount now in my account I would only be having one month balance of required $12,164 (Canadian dollar).

What you people suggest?
1. Should I put the money in my bank account now and wait for five months so that I can have an average bank statement with $12,164 (Canadian dollar)? and I will make my EE profile after 5 months.
2. Or is it fine if my father can sign me a gift deed along with a legal notarized letter that he has given me the funds as a gift. In that case I can make my profile now but my average bank balance would be very low but the current balance would have the stated amount. Just to make it clear my father sponsored my MBA from UK. He paid the fees and living expense while I was in UK.

its not necessary to show the funds remained in your account for that mainstream 6 months as you are not applying for student visa to show how strong you are throughout that span. It simply asks you to show that you have 12,164 in your hand and it belongs to you (not borrowed) to support yourself when you go there through EE. However, if its yours, then obviously you would have that amount rolling in your account since the beginning but since you are clearly showing that its being borrowed by your father as a gift and it will belong to your name now, you dont have to stuck them for 6 months.
just show your statement of your salary account, whether it has zero balance or have some thousands. It will show that you've been working here plus that month balance when you add those 12,164 as a gift along with the LOE and gift deed.
you are done.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
syeduzairhaider said:

What you people suggest?

just to add..
you have to show your father acc statement along with that to show from where the amount has been transferred and after giving you that amount, he still has something for himself behind.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anasalee said:
just to add..
you have to show your father acc statement along with that to show from where the amount has been transferred and after giving you that amount, he still has something for himself behind.
Thanks. My father has most of his investment in National Savings so I can show there certificate? He will be transferring the amount from his bank account but he doesn't keep cash in his bank account. Instead to support my case I can provide the national saving investment which would highlight that he has sufficient asset remaining for himself.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
syeduzairhaider said:
Thanks. My father has most of his investment in National Savings so I can show there certificate? He will be transferring the amount from his bank account but he doesn't keep cash in his bank account. Instead to support my case I can provide the national saving investment which would highlight that he has sufficient asset remaining for himself.
Perfectly fine according to my knowledge.
Dont forget to attach your salary account no matter what transactions you have had

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anasalee said:
Perfectly fine according to my knowledge.
Dont forget to attach your salary account no matter what transactions you have had
Yup, the account I have with my bank is salary account. So, I would put the amount received from my father into my salary account only. Therefore, it will show all the transaction in the last six month.

Shining Star

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2016
Doc's Request.
01/06/2016 and 07/06/2016
Nomination.....
09/12/2015
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09/01/2016
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
nickarter84 said:
Please check my reply above
Hi Nickarter,

I see that your application has been submitted since over three months. Have you received any updates on your medical or any other item? I am also an SINP applicant and I have not seen any update since the submission of my application more than 3 weeks ago, not even any status of medical. On the other hand, I see that a lot of people at least see their medical status being updated to 'passed' between 2 days to max. 15 days.

Regards,

Shining Star

Jan 31, 2016
Hello All,

I am trying to start a express entry application for my parents ( i am not on PR), basic info:

1. Fathers age is 52 and mothers is 45
2. Both of them has masters
3. Net worth is good
4. Will be applying from UAE as father is working here

My question and the confusions i have are:

1. Degree attestation, is HEC attestation enough? Do we need any school certificates attested
2. My sister is 20 and she is financially dependent on parents will she be allowed to apply in the same application
3. Can somebody guide me to document checklist needed for Pakistanis.
4. Calculated score came to around 390 of both parents
5. Best province to apply with highest chances

Looking forward to your kind replies.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Shining Star said:
Hi Nickarter,

I see that your application has been submitted since over three months. Have you received any updates on your medical or any other item? I am also an SINP applicant and I have not seen any update since the submission of my application more than 3 weeks ago, not even any status of medical. On the other hand, I see that a lot of people at least see their medical status being updated to 'passed' between 2 days to max. 15 days.

Regards,

Shining Star
Medical was Passed on 14th October
BG In Progress Since 14th October

Don't worry each case is different
I have seen some cases where applicants have got their Medical Passed even after 80 days.

Jan 31, 2016
Hi Guys,

I wanted to know whether the accreditation of degrees (ECA) for Pakistan can be done from HEC or do we need to send it to U of T.

Looking forward to your help. Also are 73 points good for FSW category?

Kind Regards,

CHOHAN1478

Nov 29, 2015
Hello Guys!!!!

i have read in the newspaper yesterday that Canadian government has tightened the immigration policy for Pakistani. Upto what extent this is true and is it really advisable to start immigration process at this point in time.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from Pakistan submitted OPNP for EE? Furthermore, do we need Police Clearance Certificate for OPNP also or just the EE?

I have lived at the same address in Karachi for the last 10 years. So from where I should get the PCC?.

I have also stayed in UK for 14 months and will get the PCC from UK police for the mentioned duration.

Oct 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHOHAN1478 said:
Hello Guys!!!!

i have read in the newspaper yesterday that Canadian government has tightened the immigration policy for Pakistani. Upto what extent this is true and is it really advisable to start immigration process at this point in time.
Please share the name of the newspaper and the online link (if any) for this news. I have not seen any news like this in any of the online newspapers. I also googled "Canada Pakistani immigrants" and I did NOT find any articles discussing a change in laws for Pakistani applicants

The express entry system is designed to reduce (not completely remove) the potential for bias. Any candidate with enough CRS points will get called regardless of nationality, race, gender, etc. If you have the age, education, experience and IELTS score that get you a good CRS score (450+ points) then you will definitely get the invitation to apply.

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
syeduzairhaider said:
Anyone from Pakistan submitted OPNP for EE? Furthermore, do we need Police Clearance Certificate for OPNP also or just the EE?

I have lived at the same address in Karachi for the last 10 years. So from where I should get the PCC?.

I have also stayed in UK for 14 months and will get the PCC from UK police for the mentioned duration.
Get your PCC from the police station of that zone.
Its mandatory to submit PCC in any case.