+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants for Express Entry, Let's Network Here

daniyal_77

Feb 15, 2020
Dears

I know this thread is cold now. However, I am in a similar situation and need your help regarding PCC.

I have been a resident of KSA for the past five years, so getting PCC from KSA is not a problem.

The main concern for me is that I have lived in two cities Islamabad(Employment-2 Years) and Abbottabad (Studies - 4 Years). Other than that my permanent address remained the same which is from Sialkot.

Now the query is, would I need PCC from Islamabad and Abbottabad for the duration I stayed there, or would only one for the permanent address (Sialkot) suffice?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Dears

I know this thread is cold now. However, I am in a similar situation and need your help regarding PCC.

I have been a resident of KSA for the past five years, so getting PCC from KSA is not a problem.

The main concern for me is that I have lived in two cities Islamabad(Employment-2 Years) and Abbottabad (Studies - 4 Years). Other than that my permanent address remained the same which is from Sialkot.

Now the query is, would I need PCC from Islamabad and Abbottabad for the duration I stayed there, or would only one for the permanent address (Sialkot) suffice?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Daniyal - One from your permanent address should suffice. If you are requested additional PCC, you can submit those later for Islamabad and Abbottabad.