+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Veva said:
''Life without wife looks like a kitchen without knife''
So marry soon and stay tunned ... :'( I being a married man cant see others only and lonly...may be due to jealousy.... :'(
Veva are u in Aus too ?

Thanks for friendly advice guys but to be very honest i m in UK and i dnt want to bring my wife here, life is very tough and i completed my masters in telecom but struggling to get better job on the other she is having better life in Pakistan.

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
hussain811 said:
Veva are u in Aus too ?

Thanks for friendly advice guys but to be very honest i m in UK and i dnt want to bring my wife here, life is very tough and i completed my masters in telecom but struggling to get better job on the other she is having better life in Pakistan.
And its my advice to every one not to come UK at this time until u will have some solid reason

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
nasm said:
@ Canada1234

medical examination has been done on Nov 2009, approximate 13 months gone now. my CIC's online status shows our case transferred Islamabad office to London office on Aug 2010.

please clear my status ????

nasm
Well situation is pretty unpredictable as far as CHC London concerns. You are right I have seen some other applicants from Pakistan who have done medicals and now their cases have transferred to Chc London. Well you have to re-medical as it is more than one year, and you will get MR very soon from London when christmas/new year holidays will get over.
Before it was like that the cases which are at their final stages are at Islamabad but now the situation has changed.

All the best.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
Veva are u in Aus too ?

I have never been to Australia, u r right life in Uk is much expensice and taxes on top can make someone's living hard.In addition i heard UK Border Agency has also closed down the Tier-1 policy that is going to be implemented from April 2011 to cap asians and to wake up their own local white bacon's, since Conservatives are in - Parliment is emphasizing its own people to work as they can see the increasing nomber of outsiders with reduced birth rate of their local white HAM ;D.If you meet and can keep HSMP running ,it would be another good option othervise try to get good job so that the employer can manage 5 years work permit for u othervise beter to come back...U have good jiants there which can induct you at good rates 26K-30K/anum as beginer like Virgin Group, British Telecom BT, Orange Group, etc etc. Please read Hobson's manual to find the list of Employers working in UK and engage their nominated recruitment agents for further.Keep Canadian Immigration in lower case... Good luck

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
You can try Alico, they cover more than any other insurance company and working round the globe. I am sure they are working in Pakistan.Plz check and tell what the results are.
I'll search about it.

Thanks

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NICE THREAD
CANADA1234 PLZ ADD ME IN LIST

ARKhan Dox sent = 29April AOR = Received Ecase= RBVO

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Arkhan said:
NICE THREAD
CANADA1234 PLZ ADD ME IN LIST

ARKhan Dox sent = 29April AOR = Received Ecase= RBVO
@Arkhan

Welcome to Thread
I have updated you in the list. You have not mentioned your 2nd AOR date. Check your name in the list on previous page.

spider786

Nov 2, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
AOR Received.
05-08-2010
IELTS Request
done (7.0)
File Transfer...
doc. submitted (26-07-10)
Med's Request
In Process (15-03-11)
Respected medical papers!!!!
Please come sooooooooooooooooooon. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

nasm

Nov 23, 2010
please clear "Before it was like that the cases which are at their final stages are at Islamabad but now the situation has changed"

regards

nasm

canada1234 said:
Well situation is pretty unpredictable as far as CHC London concerns. You are right I have seen some other applicants from Pakistan who have done medicals and now their cases have transferred to Chc London. Well you have to re-medical as it is more than one year, and you will get MR very soon from London when christmas/new year holidays will get over.
Before it was like that the cases which are at their final stages are at Islamabad but now the situation has changed.

All the best.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
nasm said:
please clear "Before it was like that the cases which are at their final stages are at Islamabad but now the situation has changed"

regards

nasm
Look dear I am not a VO. I just told you that previously only those cases are at CHC islamabad which were at their final stages like medical done waiting for PPR and PPR submit & waiting for visa. Now I have just seen your case and some others on different threads the situation has changed. Islamabad has transferred the Medical done cases to ChC london also. CHC London may send you request for re- medical as ur case has been transferred toi them.

I opined according to the current situation. I may be wrong. I am not an immigration expert, lawyer, consultant. This is purely my opinion others may differ. You have take other opinions as well to justify your query.

Hope that clears.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Look dear I am not a VO. I just told you that previously only those cases are at CHC islamabad which were at their final stages like medical done waiting for PPR and PPR submit & waiting for visa. Now I have just seen your case and some others on different threads the situation has changed. Islamabad has transferred the Medical done cases to ChC london also. CHC London may send you request for re- medical as ur case has been transferred toi them.

I told you according to the current situation. Even then I may be wrong. I am not immigration expert, lawyer. This is my opinion others may differ.
I have also read on another thread someone saying that Islamabad has transfered all the cases now even those with medicals done and that person said he got this information from someone inside islamabad office so not sure how true it is but looking at some cases i think its very true.

cheers
Saki

nasm

Nov 23, 2010
thx dear

canada1234 said:

I opined according to the current situation. I may be wrong. I am not an immigration expert, lawyer, consultant. This is purely my opinion others may differ. You have take other opinions as well to justify your query.

Hope that clears.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nasm said:
Canada1234 and Saki are absolutely right.
Islamabad VO moving cases to london regardless of considering whether the medcals have been done or underway.it although effects applicants in queue but Plz note it is again US making things hard for our Pakistani Bro's and Sis's so no reason at all to blame Canadians, in short the culture which the Canadians are used to while working at islamabad high commission is entirely cheap & crap due to extensive intervention of Pakistani employee's nature and speed of work. You can expect something good from london VO even after delays but nothing from Isb office as london VO no doubt slowing down the cases, but somehow or the other ensures compliance with whatever the policy is.

Good luck :-X

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hi all

No citation of any statement, no worth of that statement. So please give reference while quoting like cases being transfered to London including those who have received medicals. A member PM me and said that one consultant said to him that the CIC was closing down to accept the application by Ist January 2011. How much disinformation is being spred by some consultant...