+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
dose any one know about AUS immigration process, their requirement and processing time ?

Below is the link to the australian immigration side showing the demand list. About processing time i would say nothing less than 2 yrs unless you have an employee sponsorship or state sponsorship.

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/sol/

Cheers
Saki

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
saki said:
Below is the link to the australian immigration side showing the demand list. About processing time i would say nothing less than 2 yrs unless you have an employee sponsorship or state sponsorship.

Cheers
Saki
lol I think i should have to wait for my canadian process coz AUS is more time taking and i know i cant wait...

thanks brother for ur reply any ways

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Hi all

No citation of any statement, no worth of that statement. So please give reference while quoting like cases being transfered to London including those who have received medicals. A member PM me and said that one consultant said to him that the CIC was closing down to accept the application by Ist January 2011. How much disinformation is being spred by some consultant...
U r right too, actually in Pakistan ''Jitnay moo utni batain'', I would rather recommend folks on this thread to carefully read through their 2nd AOR text, wait and see as per the instructions. Objective of staying connected to this thread should be discussing the situations if concerned VO deviating from what they wrote,just to learn if others going through the same, or advise others in light of one's experience to help him understand where he/she may stand or what best needs to be done for streamlining and snycrnizing one's efforts with VO directions....

Canada1234,
Can you plz isolate people dealing through Consultants and keep only those people on ur list like us who are doing things on their own, as sometime the people without any search spread the bacterias of dis-information to divert innocent people attention towards consultants and this is getting very common if u carefully examine the statements from some people on this thread,... they might be consultants and attempting to get business. Well, not a bad idea :-X

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
U r right too, actually in Pakistan ''Jitnay moo utni batain'', I would rather recommend folks on this thread to carefully read through their 2nd AOR text, wait and see as per the instructions. Objective of staying connected to this thread should be discussing the situations if concerned VO deviating from what they wrote,just to learn if others going through the same, or advise others in light of one's experience to help him understand where he/she may stand or what best needs to be done for streamlining and snycrnizing one's efforts with VO directions....

Canada1234,
Can you plz isolate people dealing through Consultants and keep only those people on ur list like us who are doing things on their own, as sometime the people without any search spread the bacterias of dis-information to divert innocent people attention towards consultants and this is getting very common if u carefully examine the statements from some people on this thread,... they might be consultants and attempting to get business. Well, not a bad idea :-X
@ Veva
Its difficult to isolate people from the list who have hired consultants. Well some may reveal & others hide. The best for us to spread only that kind of information which has authentic source. Otherwise, what consultants says is non of our business. One of my friend's consultant/lawyer, [in canada], says that Pakistani FSW cases will be acted in 2012 & cases which filed before 2008 "CIC is forcing those applicants to re-submit the fees". So bottom line is this these goons don't know anything just perturb people.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
saki said:

Cheers
Saki
Hi,

I am afraid it is not the case infact whether u are state sponsered or ENS cat, although u will be get priority to getting allocate of CO or VO, but after that the same longggggg security checks, I am Vic SS applicant and in Cat 2 as per new policy, but my checks are in "In-process" since last 7 months, and I anticipate more to come. I have seen some Pakistani applicants got Visa within 12 months of application lodgement, and some are waiting after 18 months.

So its misery for us coz of situation here that we are known as VVVVHR(High Risk) applicant, that prolong our application timings, either in Aus or Canada, no differnece at all.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
canada1234 said:
@ Veva
Its difficult to isolate people from the list who have hired consultants. Well some may reveal & others hide. The best for us to spread only that kind of information which has authentic source. Otherwise, what consultants says is non of our business. One of my friend's consultant/lawyer, [in canada], says that Pakistani FSW cases will be acted in 2012 & cases which filed before 2008 "CIC is forcing those applicants to re-submit the fees". So bottom line is this these goons don't know anything just perturb people.
Hi,

I totally agree that one should not belive on speculations or rumors at all unless have authentic proof or source otherwise lot of panic in mind. And those goof consultants really dont know nothing, just misleading innocent applicants.

Looking to all debate of file transfer process of all files to London, one query is pinging, what is the big deal of hiring new VO team at Islamabad CHC? what cases they will process if all are moved to London.

Thx!

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi,

I am afraid it is not the case infact whether u are state sponsered or ENS cat, although u will be get priority to getting allocate of CO or VO, but after that the same longggggg security checks, I am Vic SS applicant and in Cat 2 as per new policy, but my checks are in "In-process" since last 7 months, and I anticipate more to come. I have seen some Pakistani applicants got Visa within 12 months of application lodgement, and some are waiting after 18 months.

So its misery for us coz of situation here that we are known as VVVVHR(High Risk) applicant, that prolong our application timings, either in Aus or Canada, no differnece at all.
Hi

I have seen people who applied under ENS getting PR in 6 months and those applied under state sponsorship getting it in 12-15 months and its not just a Pakistani applicants i am tallking about all nationalities, and you are right for pakistani applicant it could take more because of security checks.

Cheers
Saki

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jakram said:
Hi,

Looking to all debate of file transfer process of all files to London, one query is pinging, what is the big deal of hiring new VO team at Islamabad CHC? what cases they will process if all are moved to London.

Thx!
I think those hiring were nothing to do directly with immigration cases. By that the information might leaked out. You know Pakistani's. Those hirings were of temporary contract for just 125 days.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
I think those hiring were nothing to do directly with immigration cases. By that the information might leaked out. You know Pakistani's. Those hirings were of temporary contract for just 125 days.
O yes, These *Shhhittts would be doing nothing except doing VIP job with a slogan '' Do nothing but look busy''

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi

I have seen people who applied under ENS getting PR in 6 months and those applied under state sponsorship getting it in 12-15 months and its not just a Pakistani applicants i am tallking about all nationalities, and you are right for pakistani applicant it could take more because of security checks.

Cheers
Saki
Keep at least 7 months in mind (based on my aprehension), Its still great honor for us as whole the world know about us now giving extra time in exploring and discovering us. :'(

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
that is the problem in pakistan. we blame each other. are you not a pakistani??????????????
Pittabread ! I wish If I can eat you ... are u availble in Pakistan too if yes tell me about that Pakistani and I would give him guard of honor to remove ur complaint that will make u happy too....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Pittabread ! I wish If I can eat you ... are u availble in Pakistan too if yes tell me about that Pakistani and I would give him guard of honor to remove ur complaint that will make u happy too....
o man you are blaming your own conurty people and in return somebody must be blaming you. how can you see these issues resolved then if you don't stop blaming each other.....

so much negativity. even i haven't seen any indian blaming openly other indians???

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
that is the problem in pakistan. we blame each other. are you not a pakistani??????????????
@ Pittabread
This is a real problem in Pakistan that we close our eyes on every issue. We think everything will be alright by itself. Don't you know what happening in Pakistan. If you don't know then you are living in a fool's Paradise. The truth is truth mate. We can't get away from it like that. By pinpointing we can only make things correct.

By the way I am a Proud Pakistani but at the same time I want that we should stop what we've been doing since decades and you know what I mean.