+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
Being professional we must see where actually do we stand in Canadain Market, its not that much easy to attain the same status what we ahve attained outside Canada. The Canadian's Qualification assessement board first of all assess the qualifications to ensure equavalance with Canadian education, after which to practice the ethics and rules of Enggineering (telecom, Mining, Gelogy,Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Petroleum, etc etc) one would need to get registered with the professional bodies isuing the licenses/approval/memberships to work at least 1 year under the direct supervision of ''P'' Professional.Engr (For engineering people e.g) and passing national Professional practice Exam NPPE mandatory for all (Engineers) to work independently.
www.workingin canada.gc.ca would be useful for all of us to see pre-requisite for working in their specialized domains. Well, things are different in UK where emplyer directly hire if required and the same in Australia.I personally dont prefer Uk & Australia to live for another reason as the houses are very hard to buy and the mortgages become big liability and one cant easily get rid of that, however Canada is little bit cheaper in this context where motgage is easy to go with.
Representing Enginnering Domain, the engineers passed out from U.E.T, N.E.D, G.I.K etc under the charter of HEC are safe and an experience of +5 years can save them from going through FEE (Fundamental Of Engineering Exam) without which it becomes very hard to start career in engineering domains.
Please search and share your findings and observation.

Good luck.
I think whereever we go from or how many years of experience we have we will definetly need to upgrade our qualifications to canadian standards.

Cheers
Saki

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
I think whereever we go from or how many years of experience we have we will definetly need to upgrade our qualifications to canadian standards.

Cheers
Saki
Saki,
This would entirly depend where the candidate earned his credentials from, what size of Company have you been working earliar for, how relevent the previous experience is with the new job one is searching for.
The main thing - Is someone meeting requirements of authority responsible of permiting someone to work as PROFESSIONAL , i ahve met many pakistani Engineers settled in Canada and working abroad and they are quite well off and the raeson is that they had excellent qualifications from recognized Pakistani institutions and good exposure of work while working with good fame multi sector middle sized organizations thats why I say we need to explore ourself, as one's dreams expand or shrink w.r.t one's efforts.

Cheers

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Veva said:
Saki,
This would entirly depend where the candidate earned his credentials from, what size of Company have you been working earliar for, how relevent the previous experience is with the new job one is searching for.
The main thing - Is someone meeting requirements of authority responsible of permiting someone to work as PROFESSIONAL , i ahve met many pakistani Engineers settled in Canada and working abroad and they are quite well off and the raeson is that they had excellent qualifications from recognized Pakistani institutions and good exposure of work while working with good fame multi sector middle sized organizations thats why I say we need to explore ourself, as one's dreams expand or shrink w.r.t one's efforts.

Cheers
i have got good qualification but how can i get good experience :((

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Name-(NOC) Doc. Submit CHC 2nd AOR E-Cas Med. Request PP Request Visa Rec.
Wbmaple(3111) 15 Nov 2009 21 Dec 09In-Process
Sunshy Nov 2009 Dec 09RBV-LDN
Zubbair 4 Jan 2010 4 Apr 10RBV-LDN
Khalid h 5 jan 2010 **RBV-LDN
Jakram(0213) 20 Jan 2010 8 Feb 10RBV-LDN
aamirdr(3112) 02 Feb 2010 18 Feb 10RBV-LDN
ashasbaan 28 feb 2010 **RBV-LDN
Zee10 Mar 2010 Aug 2010RBV-LDN
Sufyan(1111) 12 Mar 2010 25 Mar 10RBV-LDN
farhaniqbal(4121) 29 Mar 2010 9 Apr 10RBV-LDN
shahzadm2(0111) 6 Apr 2010 28 Aug 10RBV-LDN
Azmat 21 Apr 2010 24 Aug 10RBV-LDN
Arkhan 29 Apr 2010 **RBV-LDN
staralihaider(4131) 5 May 2010 8 Aug 10RBV-LDN
InamRaheem(0213) May 2010 Aug 10RBV-LDN
Spider786(4131) 12 May 2010 8 Aug 10RBV-LDN
Samia Ammar(4131) 22 May 2010 24 Aug 10RBV-LDN
Laeeq(4131) Jun 2010 Aug 10RBV-LDN
eemmoo1(1111) 03 Jun 2010 15 Jul 10RBV-LDN
Cucoo0 25 Jun 2010 27 Jul 10RBV-LDN
Hussain811 Jul 2010 Aug 10RBV-LDN
phdmaker(9212) 17 Jul 2010 25 Aug 10RBV-LDN
canada1234(4131)19 Jul 2010 4 Aug 10RBV-LDN
hinnajamal(4131) 19 Jul 2010 31 Aug 10RBV-LDN
mjawadkhan(0111) 26 Jul 2010 11 Aug 10RBV-LDN
Sum122119(4131) 27 Jul 2010 19 Aug 10RBV-LDN
haral(3143) 8 Nov 2010 WaitingCIO
Sherry00(0213) 12 Nov 2010 WaitingCIO
crystallife(0111) 16 Nov 2010 WaitingCIO
ArshadAli(4131) 3 Dec 2010 WaitingCIO
wxyz123 9 Dec 2010 WaitingCIO

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
saki said:
Well i am in process of Aus immigration as well but you know australian have changed the rules alot especially for onshore applicants so not exactly sure of my aus immigration so have applied for canadian immigration.

Cheers
Saki
@Saki
What are the updates in Aus Imm. Have they removed MODL List. I have checked the official site. www.immi.gov.au/
But it is very confusing. My cousin wanna apply I PM you his details. Just tell whether he qualifies or not & fees as well.

Thanks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Husnain,
Plz go ahead and marry as ''RIZK'' in shape of convenience, health, oppertunities,food, etc etc comes from ALLAH SWT so plz dont let your love down as we cant see you moving around only and lonely like a vampire. May be ur wife after reaching u bring something you never expected before ... may be alittle baby becoming Canadian Prime Minister after 30 yeras of age ;)
Yeah, Hussain you should'nt delay wedding due to process. You can add your wife and child anytime during application process. So this in not a problem at all. I agree with Veva that every soul bring his/her own "RIZK", could be in shape of anything. You will definitely see good change in your life after marriage. So go ahead to grab that opportunity. As far as your baby become canadian PM after 30 yrs wouldn't be a bad idea. 8)

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Yeah, Hussain you should'nt delay wedding due to process. You can add your wife and child anytime during application process. So this in not a problem at all. I agree with Veva that every soul bring his/her own "RIZK", could be in shape of anything. You will definitely see good change in your life after marriage. So go ahead to grab that opportunity. As far as your baby become canadian PM after 30 yrs wouldn't be a bad idea. 8)
''Life without wife looks like a kitchen without knife''
So marry soon and stay tunned ... :'( I being a married man cant see others only and lonly...may be due to jealousy.... :'(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
I have read on other threads specially indians when they leave first time from India after PR they used to take 3 months Health Insurance with them. As the the health insurance card in canada takes 3 month. What about Pakistan, Is there any reliable insurance company? Anyone took it before?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
@ Saki
What are the updates in Aus Imm. Have they removed MODL List. I have checked the official site. www.immi.gov.au/
But it is very confusing. My cousin wanna apply I PM you his details. Just tell whether he qualifies or not & fees as well.

Thanks.
Check your inbox buddy.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
I have read on other threads specially indians when they leave first time from India after PR they used to take 3 months Health Insurance with them. As the the health insurance card in canada takes 3 month. What about Pakistan, Is there any reliable insurance company? Anyone took it before?
I think if there is not any reliable company in Pakistan one can take an insurance from some canadian company before landing as i have seen some people doing this.

Cheer
Saki

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You can try Alico, they cover more than any other insurance company and working round the globe. I am sure they are working in Pakistan.Plz check and tell what the results are.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
You can try Alico, they cover more than any other insurance company and working round the globe. I am sure they are working in Pakistan.Plz check and tell what the results are.
I didnt dig that much into it, in light of my x-experience in Uk, I remember i applied for NHS(National Health Services) through area GP who arranged NHS card for you without which no one can get free medical services.Where as once u start working , ur wage slip shoes deductions for NHS that is variable w.r.t one's salary and I didnt find most of the people going for private health insurances. So after landing one would need to straight away reach the Inland Revenue Dept/Job centers for applying the National insurance number, after which taking PR card a vist to GP would be required alongwith proof of residence who will register you and ur family for any future medical consultancy and you wont need to pay seperately. Plz correct me if wrong as I didnt search that much for Canada on it but I think there is not that much difference between UK and Canada that much on it.

nasm

Nov 23, 2010
@ Canada1234

medical examination has been done on Nov 2009, approximate 13 months gone now. my CIC's online status shows our case transferred Islamabad office to London office on Aug 2010.

please clear my status ????

nasm

canada1234 said:
Only those applicants at CHC Islamabad who are at their final stages e.g medical done waiting for PPR or PPR submitted and waiting for Visa. All others have transferred to CHC London. What you see when you open e-cas. I guess I have replied you before at Pakistan Application Forum. You should email [case specific enquiry] to both CHC islamabad and London to find where your file is.

Below are the links:-
For Islamabad:- https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad
For London:- https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/consent-consentement-eng.aspx