+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
guys most of us waiting for next stage desperately but did u guys plan what u will do after getting there, i mean some us may plan for business, some for job and some may depending on their families. I think its a good topic to discus

Regards
Very right, the question is what the hell one should expect after landing? would we think,
1- where to get NI (National Insurance No) from
2- estate agent to search place to live
3-nearst job center to start job hunting
4-driving licence
5-linking with professional and legitimate governing bodies issuing licenses to permit us practicing our Engg/Medical skills
6- nearst social walfare center to get guidence on kids schooling and immunization
7- engaging GP for medical consultation to manage any health situation
8- opening bank account
9- getting mobile sims to stay connected with our beloved ones
10- car insurance
11- searching mosque for prayers and place nearst for living
12- inland revenue dept for any tax issues
13- council tax/road tax/MOT etc etc

the abov are some clues that may help someone think on how and when to manage...

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
22april 2010
AOR Received.
2nd august 2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
28th April 2010
Plz put me in the list

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Veva said:
Very right, the question is what the hell one should expect after landing? would we think,
4-driving licence
5-linking with professional and legitimate governing bodies issuing licenses to permit us practicing our Engg/Medical skills
6- nearst social walfare center to get guidence on kids schooling and immunization
8- opening bank account
10- car insurance

the abov are some clues that may help someone think on how and when to manage...

Whats ur plan. I mean whats ur qualification and experience and expectations ?

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Veva said:
4-driving licence
8- opening bank account
10- car insurance

I think i can deal with these 13 as i am living in UK for 4 years and i have gone through all these, my only major concern is either to start some small business or to find a job in Telecom sector.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
I think i can deal with these 13 as i am living in UK for 4 years and i have gone through all these, my only major concern is either to start some small business or to find a job in Telecom sector.
Hi Hussain,

I am living in Australia for last 6 yrs so those things will be fine for me as well, i am from finance industry my plan would be to get a job in my profession as having an Australian qualification and experience i am hoping that ill get a job in my field without a need of canadian qualification but if needed i might do some canadian certificates and will also be looking for some casual jobs until i get a profesional one. About business its a good idea but i believe you cant start business straightaway in a new country without having some local market knowledge so business will be on by card but in a year time.

Cheers
Saki

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
saki said:
Hi Hussain,

I am living in Australia for last 6 yrs so those things will be fine for me as well, i am from finance industry my plan would be to get a job in my profession as having an Australian qualification and experience i am hoping that ill get a job in my field without a need of canadian qualification but if needed i might do some canadian certificates and will also be looking for some casual jobs until i get a profesional one. About business its a good idea but i believe you cant start business straightaway in a new country without having some local market knowledge so business will be on by card but in a year time.

Cheers
Saki
I agree with ur business point of view but thats my alternate i will not get success in finding a job.
Apart from this my wedding is in pending coz of this process lol, i was planning if i get success and get medical call i will wind-up every thing from here and spend rest of time with familly and get marry in Pakistan than apply visit visa for my wife or some thing....

lets see

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
saki said:
Hi Hussain,

Cheers
Saki

Y ur not staying in Aus, u can get Aus immigration we u get degree and stay certain period. My reason is for moving is i am on work permit and i have to renew it time to time and i am afraid if polices will get then i will be in dangerous position. Plus UK market is not good for us any more

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
Y ur not staying in Aus, u can get Aus immigration we u get degree and stay certain period. My reason is for moving is i am on work permit and i have to renew it time to time and i am afraid if polices will get then i will be in dangerous position. Plus UK market is not good for us any more
Well i am in process of Aus immigration as well but you know australian have changed the rules alot especially for onshore applicants so not exactly sure of my aus immigration so have applied for canadian immigration.

Cheers
Saki

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Well i am in process of Aus immigration as well but you know australian have changed the rules alot especially for onshore applicants so not exactly sure of my aus immigration so have applied for canadian immigration.
Cheers
Saki
Folks,
Being professional we must see where actually do we stand in Canadain Market, its not that much easy to attain the same status what we ahve attained outside Canada. The Canadian's Qualification assessement board first of all assess the qualifications to ensure equavalance with Canadian education, after which to practice the ethics and rules of Enggineering (telecom, Mining, Gelogy,Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Petroleum, etc etc) one would need to get registered with the professional bodies isuing the licenses/approval/memberships to work at least 1 year under the direct supervision of ''P'' Professional.Engr (For engineering people e.g) and passing national Professional practice Exam NPPE mandatory for all (Engineers) to work independently.
www.workingin canada.gc.ca would be useful for all of us to see pre-requisite for working in their specialized domains. Well, things are different in UK where emplyer directly hire if required and the same in Australia.I personally dont prefer Uk & Australia to live for another reason as the houses are very hard to buy and the mortgages become big liability and one cant easily get rid of that, however Canada is little bit cheaper in this context where motgage is easy to go with.
Representing Enginnering Domain, the engineers passed out from U.E.T, N.E.D, G.I.K etc under the charter of HEC are safe and an experience of +5 years can save them from going through FEE (Fundamental Of Engineering Exam) without which it becomes very hard to start career in engineering domains.
Please search and share your findings and observation.

Good luck.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
I agree with ur business point of view but thats my alternate i will not get success in finding a job.
Apart from this my wedding is in pending coz of this process lol, i was planning if i get success and get medical call i will wind-up every thing from here and spend rest of time with familly and get marry in Pakistan than apply visit visa for my wife or some thing....

lets see
Husnain,
Plz go ahead and marry as ''RIZK'' in shape of convenience, health, oppertunities,food, etc etc comes from ALLAH SWT so plz dont let your love down as we cant see you moving around only and lonely like a vampire. May be ur wife after reaching u bring something you never expected before ... may be alittle baby becoming Canadian Prime Minister after 30 yeras of age ;)

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
Whats ur plan. I mean whats ur qualification and experience and expectations ?
I am extending services in energy sector (oil & gas) and hold M.Engg, NO plans but BIG expectations as I believe the Ultimate Planner planning things all the time for me ..The almighty ALLAH SWT whom I expected always and HE the most beneficient rewarded me more than I expected.. leave things to TIME ..the most Absolute and Reality measuring factor...

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the way visa is being handled in CHC LONDON, we may fall into visa quota for the year 2011 - 2012. So far CHC London is issuing visa for applicants of 2009 only and by the time quota will be over.

Any comments?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:
I think the way visa is being handled in CHC LONDON, we may fall into visa quota for the year 2011 - 2012. So far CHC London is issuing visa for applicants of 2009 only and by the time quota will be over.

Any comments?
Thank you emmoo for spreading the becteria's of disappointment. Let us agree to disagree... :-X

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eemmoo1 said:

Any comments?
I won't be surprised if this happens.

Cheers
Saki