+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Canadian Immigration really screw anyone's head, not offending, but its really very slow, well options are many if u want to avail, like Tier1(though almost scrap), Australian and Newzeland Immigration etc.

Its all about your approch, one can apply as many countries as much he likes (the finance can be a burden) By the way I have also applied to Aus Imm. as well and to be very honest they are very fast and cooperative, u will not be blind about your case and will get proper update in shortest time. I love hot summers and really sick of cold winters, Canada will be my last choice if I have to opt to.

All the best!
Hi Akram,
You are partially right, but Australian's are more racisit and biased towards the people of sub-continent than Canadians in every aspect, in addition Australian's economy is not that much expanding as Canadian.Though It depends what disciplnie you want to work for and that would exactly determine your move like for me Oil & Gas prospects are much bigger in Canada if compared with Australia where more than 2000 wells are drilled just in summer 3 months window and this is what that runs country's economy, No doubt weather is tough in Canada but what about Pakistan - Lahore, Pindi,Jekababad ;D etc where temperature rise sometimes upto 50C but we are used to it, on top happy playing and eating Water-Melons while swimming in muddy water traps and canals to enjoy summer ...so If it is -40 in Canada it would take days only to get used to it... No doubt we are suffering delays but plz note that this all is due to our dodgy and crafty behaviour that makes Canadian search more about our country men who like strippers can loose anything just for a penny and make others suffer undue checks like us that not only hits our ego's but teach us in many ways too.... :'(

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaikh sahib said:
you means our cases would be shifted to london, but when, till yesterday it was not *censored word*ed. Iam a 2009 applicant and got my Provisional Acceptance (PA) in may 2010 from islamabd.
I think Immigration for ''Sheikh's'' is under careful consideration and new rule book is being launched soon...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
shaikh sahib said:
you means our cases would be shifted to london, but when, till yesterday it was not *censored word*ed. Iam a 2009 applicant and got my Provisional Acceptance (PA) in may 2010 from islamabd.
I don't know whether your case has shifted to london or not. Just told that after 1st April 2010, only those cases remain at CHC Islamabad which are at final stages. If you have not yet received medical request then more chances that your case has been transferred to London. Doesn't matter that you are 2009 applicant, even few 2008 applicants have also been transferred to CHC London. e.g Manj etc.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Hi Akram,
You are partially right, but Australian's are more racisit and biased towards the people of sub-continent than Canadians in every aspect, in addition Australian's economy is not that much expanding as Canadian.Though It depends what disciplnie you want to work for and that would exactly determine your move like for me Oil & Gas prospects are much bigger in Canada if compared with Australia where more than 2000 wells are drilled just in summer 3 months window and this is what that runs country's economy, No doubt weather is tough in Canada but what about Pakistan - Lahore, Pindi,Jekababad ;D etc where temperature rise sometimes upto 50C but we are used to it, on top happy playing and eating Water-Melons while swimming in muddy water traps and canals to enjoy summer ...so If it is -40 in Canada it would take days only to get used to it... No doubt we are suffering delays but plz note that this all is due to our dodgy and crafty behaviour that makes Canadian search more about our country men who like strippers can loose anything just for a penny and make others suffer undue checks like us that not only hits our ego's but teach us in many ways too.... :'(
I second that.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Veva said:
Hi Akram,
Hi Veva,

I am not meant to have a comparision b/w Canada or OZ, I was just giving the option to Zee, I like the quote of Hinna "Plan for the worst & hope for the best",

The issue is not the racisim or bias in Oz, what u think Canadains are heavingly peoples, life will be not the bed of roses once u are in different world, Being a Paki tag on us what are the options left for us, world looks us as Aliens, I dont want to go in bitter reallity, but one should have his options open, in the worst scenario if u couldn't get Canadian immigration for more 3-5 years what u would do, look the cases of 2005,2006 and 2007 applicants, they all are stranded.What could be the worst they cant apply in FSW if their NOC is ommited in the new list. Choice is yours, if u want to stuck only with one option its upto you.

Anyway I am not going more in this subject, as it will deviate the topic of this thread.

All the best and may ALLAH bless all of us.(Ameen)

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Veva said:
Hi Akram,
I second

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
Hinna,
Please review ur signatures, If you plan for the worst how come one hope for the best? is it not contradictory?
No sir,
No both have different approaches. Hope means one should plan for goodness but should avoid haunting the objectives as it closes down the options. Worst means keep the other options open....

There are many a slips between tea and lips....

Hinna

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jakram said:
Hi Veva,

I am not meant to have a comparision b/w Canada or OZ, I was just giving the option to Zee, I like the quote of Hinna "Plan for the worst & hope for the best",

The issue is not the racisim or bias in Oz, what u think Canadains are heavingly peoples, life will be not the bed of roses once u are in different world, Being a Paki tag on us what are the options left for us, world looks us as Aliens, I dont want to go in bitter reallity, but one should have his options open, in the worst scenario if u couldn't get Canadian immigration for more 3-5 years what u would do, look the cases of 2005,2006 and 2007 applicants, they all are stranded.What could be the worst they cant apply in FSW if their NOC is ommited in the new list. Choice is yours, if u want to stuck only with one option its upto you.

Anyway I am not going more in this subject, as it will deviate the topic of this thread.

All the best and may ALLAH bless all of us.(Ameen)
Hi J,
I tell you honestly mate that the worst in racism are the MUSLIM countries (Sorry, very hard to say), you live 20 years and Saudi (In the land of Allah SWT's servents) and in the end of the day we are kicked out.West in that way still flexible towards multi ethinic groups that I have closely seen while working abroad.I am not in favor of Canadians or Australians as they all work for their own interest and this is the principle difference that we decieve eachother individually for little benifit but they decieve others as a nation for bigger interest, though we cant ignore the fact that people in sub-continent are more hard worker, intelligent, brilliant and always come up with the brain waives that is why you can see Pakistani community contributing for the growth and economy of these countries and here is the catch for them to be more inclined towards us now its up to us whether we drive a taxi in west or use our skills to become top guns.I have firm belief that Pakistani people even having ''Paki'' tag performs the best if compared with Indians/Bangladeshi/Arabs/Africans because they know the way to survive even in tough conditions.We should not make it a matter of survival but must prove ourself to make others know , Pakistani's are the best ! However there is still a debate that why technocrats are not accepted withen their own mother land Pakistan and the answer is very simple ''When a labor is reprsented by an industrialist, when a farmer is represented by a fudal lord, when religion hijacked by a Molvi, when technocrats are snubbed by paid force (Dogs,Police,PAK Army) of Fudal lords then its better to live where at least you can live with urself to see the beauty of freedom of speech...no matter if it is Pakistan or any other part of the world.... Whole the world is urs....

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
No sir,
No both have different approaches. Hope means one should plan for goodness but should avoid haunting the objectives as it closes down the options. Worst means keep the other options open....

There are many a slips between tea and lips....

Hinna
K.I.S.S Plz (Keep it Simple Sister)

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
K.I.S.S Plz (Keep it Simple Sister)
Keep It Simple and Short (KISS)... parody.... Keep It Simple Sister
:)

Hinna

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hussain811 said:
yar bas mujhe mil jai baki sab ki khair hai...mein akela reh reh k bour hogaya hoon UK mein:(
What was that. ???

Hussain are you alright?