+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

zee10

Dec 7, 2010
Actually this delay is causing confusion that one can start looking on other options other than canada or should follow "wait and see" policy...

canada1234 said:
I have not came across any. Probably it would start after mid of january 2011.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zee10 said:
Actually this delay is causing confusion that one can start looking on other options other than canada or should follow "wait and see" policy...
Buddy, we have been suffering ''Delay'' since july 2010, and you want things done today... waith another half year and in the meantime...''EAT WELL + SLEEP WELL''

zee10

Dec 7, 2010
I have applied since mid november 2009 in fast track (1 year programme), and fast track was the only thing at that time which was attracting ppl.

Veva said:
Buddy, we have been suffering ''Delay'' since july 2010, and you want things done today... waith another half year and in the meantime...''EAT WELL + SLEEP WELL''

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
zee10 said:
I have applied since mid november 2009 in fast track (1 year programme), and fast track was the only thing at that time which was attracting ppl.
Don't worry dear we are all in the same boat. Lucky to have forum like this. By that atleast we can share our problems.

As veva suggested Just take a chill Pill. "Sleep Well & Eat Well". Leave it to time, things will be mainstream. "INSHALLAH"

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
saki said:
Hi,

Firstly it should show up on your ecase status if your file is transfered to London or not, if it does not say that your file is transfered to London then it means its still with Islamabad office, the only applications left with Islamabad office are the ones which were in the last stages.

Cheers
Saki
A O A,WAT I HAVE TO DO NOW BECOZ EVEN MY FILE IS NOT YET TRANSFERED TO LONDON ND MY E CASE SHOWING YET RVO.EVEN I GOT VERIFICATION CALL AT HOME IN IST WEEK OF MAY WITH 2ND AOR EVEN I SUBMITTED MY FULL DOC IN 13 3 2010 .CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY IDEA WHERE IS MY FILE?BECOZ I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION TO NOVA SC SYD CANADA 21 OCT 2010 THEY RECIVED MY APPLICATION ND SEND ME IST AOR.PLEZ HELP ME.WAHEED

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
jungi said:
A O A,WAT I HAVE TO DO NOW BECOZ EVEN MY FILE IS NOT YET TRANSFERED TO LONDON ND MY E CASE SHOWING YET RVO.EVEN I GOT VERIFICATION CALL AT HOME IN IST WEEK OF MAY WITH 2ND AOR EVEN I SUBMITTED MY FULL DOC IN 13 3 2010 .CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY IDEA WHERE IS MY FILE?BECOZ I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION TO NOVA SC SYD CANADA 21 OCT 2009 THEY RECIVED MY APPLICATION ND SEND ME IST AOR.PLEZ HELP ME.WAHEED

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
canada1234 said:
OP6 has been updated.

Sorce:-http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Updated on 14/12/2010
By the way, what prominent changes have been made in the OP-6? What kind updates? can anybody have gist?
Its a long document.
Hinna

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
By the way, what prominent changes have been made in the OP-6? What kind updates? can anybody have gist?
Its a long document.
Hinna
Nothing new except addition of post June 26,2010 rules, rest is same. I have quickly gone through it & found nothing latest demur June 26 rules. Suppose if anything has changed we will not gonna effect.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
canada1234 said:
Nothing new except addition of post June 26,2010 rules, rest is same. I have quickly gone through it & found nothing latest demur June 26 rules. Suppose if anything has changed we will not gonna effect.
Hmmmm

thanks

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
hinnajamal said:
Hmmmm

thanks
A O A,WAT I HAVE TO DO NOW BECOZ EVEN MY FILE IS NOT YET TRANSFERED TO LONDON ND MY E CASE SHOWING YET RVO.EVEN I GOT VERIFICATION CALL AT HOME IN IST WEEK OF MAY WITH 2ND AOR EVEN I SUBMITTED MY FULL DOC IN 13 3 2010 .CAN ANY ONE GIVE ME ANY IDEA WHERE IS MY FILE?BECOZ I SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION TO NOVA SC SYD CANADA 21 OCT 2009 THEY RECIVED MY APPLICATION ND SEND ME IST AOR.PLEZ HELP ME.WAHEED

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
canada1234 said:
:(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jungi said:
:(
Only those applicants at CHC Islamabad who are at their final stages e.g medical done waiting for PPR or PPR submitted and waiting for Visa. All others have transferred to CHC London. What you see when you open e-cas. I guess I have replied you before at Pakistan Application Forum. You should email [case specific enquiry] to both CHC islamabad and London to find where your file is.

Below are the links:-
For Islamabad:- https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad
For London:- https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/consent-consentement-eng.aspx

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
zee10 said:
Canadian Immigration really screw anyone's head, not offending, but its really very slow, well options are many if u want to avail, like Tier1(though almost scrap), Australian and Newzeland Immigration etc.

Its all about your approch, one can apply as many countries as much he likes (the finance can be a burden) By the way I have also applied to Aus Imm. as well and to be very honest they are very fast and cooperative, u will not be blind about your case and will get proper update in shortest time. I love hot summers and really sick of cold winters, Canada will be my last choice if I have to opt to.

All the best!

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear Jungi

Write in small letters, thanks

Hinna

shaikh sahib

Star Member
Mar 23, 2010
canada1234 said:
Only those applicants at CHC Islamabad who are at their final stages e.g medical done waiting for PPR or PPR submitted and waiting for Visa. All others have transferred to CHC London. What you see when you open e-cas. I guess I have replied you before at Pakistan Application Forum. You should email [case specific enquiry] to both CHC islamabad and London to find where your file is.

Below are the links:-
For Islamabad:- https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad
For London:- https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/consent-consentement-eng.aspx
you means our cases would be shifted to london, but when, till yesterday it was not shited. Iam a 2009 applicant and got my Provisional Acceptance (PA) in may 2010 from islamabd.