+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Once upon a time I was Pakistani when I born in lahore but very next day a "Naee'' came and cut my tag and since then i am muslim only..... ;)and honor good muslim only regardliess of keeping region, cast, color, language, race, and sex in view
you mean you gave up your nationality. so which nationality are you now???

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Pittabread ! I wish If I can eat you ... are u availble in Pakistan too if yes tell me about that Pakistani and I would give him guard of honor to remove ur complaint that will make u happy too....
You are funny dude. Pittabread is my favourite too.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
@ Pittabread
This is a real problem in Pakistan that we close our eyes on every issue. We think everything will be alright by itself. Don't you know what happening in Pakistan. If you don't know then you are living in a fool's Paradise. The truth is truth mate. We can't get away from it like that. By pinpointing we can only make things correct.

By the way I am a Proud Pakistani but at the same time I want that we should stop what we've been doing since decades and you know what I mean.
but you said "you know pakistani's" . you are a pakistani yourself and you saying you know pakistanis (you are including yourself as well ;D). whats that? if you want to accuse some one of any wrong doing don't mention whole nation just those people only.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
but you said "you know pakistani's" . you are a pakistani yourself and you saying you know pakistanis (you are including yourself as well ;D). whats that? if you want to accuse some one of any wrong doing don't mention whole nation just those people only.
By that I meant majority but not all. Don't worry I didn't count myself. ;D
Relax mate. Don't get offensive.
pittabread supposed to be friendly with everyone, otherwise how can we eat it. ::)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
By that I meant majority but not all. Don't worry I didn't count myself.
Relax mate. Don't get offend.
i am not offended. but you should be careful next time not mentioning whole nation and not including yourself :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Be civilized mate. Remove your post immediately. Do not make it Pakistan application forum..

@ veva
you should also remove post.

This is a request to both of you.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
canada1234 said:
I think those hiring were nothing to do directly with immigration cases. By that the information might leaked out. You know Pakistani's. Those hirings were of temporary contract for just 125 days.
But they were hired, for Immigration section? doesn't matter is it 125 days or 355 days job. And I believe their package is plus 40k.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
saki said:
Hi

I have seen people who applied under ENS getting PR in 6 months and those applied under state sponsorship getting it in 12-15 months and its not just a Pakistani applicants i am tallking about all nationalities, and you are right for pakistani applicant it could take more because of security checks.

Cheers
Saki
Hi,

Can u believe it that one LR applicant last week in SS category got visa in just 3 monts, this is amazing.
I wish I could be of LR country applicant but I cant remove this HR tag, this is dilemma for all youth of this beloved HR country, and people are talking for patriotisam.

@ canada

I do agree that we should not make it HR or Pakistani forum, by the way HR means (High Risk) if someone is unaware. Today I have sent a email to both Minister of immigration and PM for the delayed cases at CHC London of Pakistani applicants, lets see what could be the reply, enough is enough.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jakram said:
But they were hired, for Immigration section? doesn't matter is it 125 days or 355 days job. And I believe their package is plus 40k.
May be they hired for call center.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Be civilized mate. Remove your post immediately. Do not make it Pakistan application forum..

@ veva
you should also remove post.

This is a request to both of you.
what you mean by pakistan appliacation forum. what is happening there??

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
canada1234 said:
May be they hired for call center.
No man it was for Immigration processing files job not for Call center, infact i dont have the exact job description with me.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jakram said:
Hi,

@ canada

I do agree that we should not make it HR or Pakistani forum, by the way HR means (High Risk) if someone is unaware. Today I have sent a email to both Minister of immigration and PM for the delayed cases at CHC London of Pakistani applicants, lets see what could be the reply, enough is enough.
Ok, let see what will be the outcome. I think they will reply you with same wording what they replied to Arkhan.