+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
what you mean by pakistan appliacation forum. what is happening there??
Again you would mind if I said "You know Pakistani's". Few rotton eggs swans in that thread, post crap and used to leg-pulling. Thats why I left that thread.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
what you mean by pakistan appliacation forum. what is happening there??
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sieze Fire boys.
Pittabread, I agree with Canada1234 though it made u a little bit un-happy but its true that we being the sensitive minds when see unequal distribution of opportunities, killings on sectarian basis, mafea running the economy and weakening it making people economically desperate and dependent then it is quite natural for a true Muslim to say ''This is where the Pakistanis are and deserve to be paid in the same coin if they dont have power enough to say right and that is our national charater'' we all were born in Pakistan and no question about our patriotism but amongst us there are many ''Jafar az Dikkan, Sadeq az Bangaal, Nangay Deen Nangay Millat Nangay Watan'' and making us suffering. Canada1234 pointed out those rotton eggs and u are certainly not amongst those because u are sweet Pittabread...

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
staralihaider you mind your own business. you were quick to jump in.

i have removed my post anyway you also remove the quote
Ap ko thori sii to punishment milni chahiay kh ap kis terha ki language use kartay ho. so sad. :(

carbonpaper

Dec 28, 2010
Hi guys!

I sent my full docs to london vo recently however I send forms with original signature and latest date only on IMM 0008 (schedule 1 background declaration) page 4.

I didn't send IMM 5406 (additional family information) form with original signature and date. I only sent photocopies of this form which I sent to CIO before.

Can you guys advise me is that ok what I did OR do I need to send again IMM 5406 form with original signature and date. If yes should I also send a covering letter explaining this mistake.

Can somebody also share a experience that they only sent IMM 0008 form with original signature and their documents were accpeted and received 2nd AOR.

Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Leave the altercation guys. It is becoming the same thread ......do not destroy the efforts.

Hinna

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
carbonpaper said:
Hi guys!

I sent my full docs to london vo recently however I send forms with original signature and latest date only on IMM 0008 (schedule 1 background declaration) page 4.

I didn't send IMM 5406 (additional family information) form with original signature and date. I only sent photocopies of this form which I sent to CIO before.

Can you guys advise me is that ok what I did OR do I need to send again IMM 5406 form with original signature and date. If yes should I also send a covering letter explaining this mistake.

Can somebody also share a experience that they only sent IMM 0008 form with original signature and their documents were accpeted and received 2nd AOR.

Please advise.

Thanks a lot.
Yes you have to send the forms again on which you did not put sign and date. Try to use the original signature and date, do not use photocopies. Explain the situation in covering letter. If you will not send these forms now, CIC will ask you to send these forms later on and that will waste your 60 days.
So its better to send it now.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Agreed,

Canada1234
Keep up ur efforts, ur efforts have tied up people holding difference of opinions and this is the beauty of DEMOCRACY no matter what shape it takes :-X

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Yes you have to send the forms again on which you did not put sign and date. Try to use the original signature and date, do not use photocopies. Explain the situation in covering letter. If you will not send these forms now, CIC will ask you to send these forms and that will waste your 60 days.
So its better to send it now.
I second,
The delay may distort ur case, so a quick twist required.
Remember, Forms without printed name and signatures in original are not entertained so dont expect this blunder ignored by the assesment officer.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Leave the altercation guys. It is becoming the same thread ......do not destroy the efforts.

Hinna
No problem hinna main nay canada 123 ko samghaya bhi hai tum kisi bat per bayhas na kiya karoo. :(

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
No problem hinna main nay canada 123 ko samghaya bhi hai tum kisi bat per bayhas na kiya karoo. :(
I second,
Bayhas aik esi chew gum hy jo khenchany se lambi ho jati hy...so Plz chew up only and dont drag and stretch something to investigate its elasticity and resistance - NOW FULL STOP. PLZ

Chit Chat is such a Kit Kat that brings good taste of communication to others.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Veva said:
''DEMOCRACY is the best Revenge'', President. Ulloo da Patha :'(
I believe one should refrain on public forum with such language. Dont forget the motive of this thread, it would be better if only discuss the topic pertaining to topic.

2nd did u see any one on this site abusing thier country and president with such remarks, be polite, Canadian system will not tolorate such agitated and twitchy people. I always detest the political system in our country, but here we are not doing any politics, so mate Jeo or jena do , and dont ruin the good efforts of Canada1234. This is my request to all Pakistani fellows.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Main samajh Gaya Sir Ali. I agreed to your policy of Reconciliation. Next time I would be careful that You too visit this thread so I will avoid any kind of unnecessary argument.