+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
I am right...let them work the way they do...They say right they finalise the cases on priority basis. Like if my points under 4131 are 67, and xxxx points are 74..they would prefer the 74 one instead of focusing on me. And, the answer is also important for those who are thinking to send petition
Madam, its not the priority you talking about in terms of points, 74 or 67. Its noc that is in demand , means noc like 7241 or 7242 which are most needed in canada will be dealt first.............

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
phdmaker said:
How do you say their so-called priority sets on number of points applicants score? Please clarify.

As far as I understand, it is no more than a lame excuse as they already have decided to limit Muslims entrance to Canada.

Very awkward indeed.
Phdmaker,
Your point is also valid. May be they have conspired all this to single out Muslims & specially pakistani's.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
You are wrong and biased. My uncle lives in Canada and he told me so .....because his friends are immigration lawyers. They are not biased but they undergo background/security checks which take time,. and hence irritate the applicants. You can cross check with the grand seniors...
Hmm........ we are biased..... and they aren't :)

No comments 8)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Hinna,
Is it like they give priority to one who has got more points OR whose category/NOC is in high demand. I guess they are talking about NOC's. The NOC which is in high demand in canada would be treated first & the other afterwards.
very true canad1234......... agreed

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phdmaker said:
Hmm........ we are biased..... and they aren't :)

No comments 8)
i agree with you phd maker to some extent, they are biased toward muslims and pakistanis............. excuse is terrorism and security checks.........

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Points and NOCs are given priorities. I am sure you all won't come round...so useless to drag on

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
You are wrong and biased. My uncle lives in Canada and he told me so .....because his friends are immigration lawyers. They are not biased but they undergo background/security checks which take time,. and hence irritate the applicants. You can cross check with the grand seniors...
Your uncle lives in canada and our aunties live in canada :D and her friends are law makers and members of parliament............

Muslims have always been discriminated since 9/11

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Points and NOCs are given priorities. I am sure you all won't come round...so useless to drag on
Because your information is mostly wrong............

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
phdmaker said:
But priority had already been set after announcing 38 occupation list !

Then how they are resetting it? And is it the case with us only? See how applicants being handled by other VOs.
That 38 occupation list is for the rest of the world. CIC has designed seperate occupation list for Pakistani's which others don't know & has no checklist. ;)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
That 38 occupation list for the rest of the world. They have designed seperate occupation list for Pakistani's which others don't know & has no checklist. ;)
true..........

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
That 38 occupation list for the rest of the world. They have designed seperate occupation list for Pakistani's which others don't know & has no checklist. ;)
:)

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, lets cool down a bit...no use panicking...the email reply sent to Staralihaider ca just be a mistake as well. you have to see that every employee replying to emails just copies and pastes the answers from the standard templates but sometimes they can make mistakes interpreting them.........dont worry if we dont fall in 2011 quota, we will inshAllah surely fall in early or mid 2012........GOD bless you all...........And no use spreading the panick quoting uncles and Aunts...........