+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Priority is given to NOC which are in demand and to those who have employment offer but not according to points, the minimum points is 67 to be eligible having more than that does not put you in priority list. Those whose NOC are no more in the new list like 4131 they are not in demand anymore and there is a high chance that they will be left in the queue for too long. This is a skilled migration and everyone knows canada needs people from specific fields and those NOC which are not in the new list means Canada does not need them anymore but since they have applied under old list Canadian immigration will have to process these applications.

Cheers
Saki
Agreed. Thats how this world operates. Every body wants the best for him / her. So is Canada. They want the people right now that are urgently needed and best for their country like skillfull trades.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
very true veva dear, Pakistan Zindabad............................... :)
''Kudi ko ker buland itna k har taqdeer se pehly... Khuda banday se khud poochay bata teri raza kia hy''
''Ke Muhammad(PBUH) se wafa tu ny to hum tery hain... Ye jahan cheez hy kia loh-o-qalm tery hain''

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
''Kudi ko ker buland itna k har taqdeer se pehly... Khuda banday se khud poochay bata teri raza kia hy''
''Ke Muhammad(PBUH) se wafa tu ny to hum tery hain... Ye jahan cheez hy kia loh-o-qalm tery hain''
Mashallah.......... :D

we need a moral booster.... keep it up veva. good indeed.........

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
You all are looking very cool............Join me also .

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the IN Process status are not ERROR.

Check this.

Ronskee is the applicant NOC 4131

Hello everyone, Good day!

Last Feb 15, my status was In process but after i click the link, the statements were the same as when it was RBVO , but today I checked my ecas and Thank God, Now I see that statement " Your application was reviewed and We started processing your application on March 5, 2011...."
GOD bless us all!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-in-august-or-september-2010-fsw-t49070.765.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
I think the IN Process status are not ERROR.

Check this.

Ronskee is the applicant

Hello everyone, Good day!

Last Feb 15, my status was In process but after i click the link, the statements were the same as when it was RBVO , but today I checked my ecas and Thank God, Now I see that statement " Your application was reviewed and We started processing your application on March 5, 2011...."
GOD bless us all!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-documents-sent-in-august-or-september-2010-fsw-t49070.765.html
Lets see what would betide in coming weeks.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Nice one.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
yes and his NOC also 4131.
Don't be impatient Ali, if something gonna happen it would happen with all of us not with you alone. We all are in same boat. My advise would be the same as other members rede earlier that Allah has already decided the time & date when we receive Visa OR [Allah Forbid] somehow rejected. We shouldn't be desperate for it. You must have heard "Allah ke ghar der hai andher nahin".

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

There could be many other reasons as well why they are taking so long for Pakistani applicants, first they moved files from islamabad which i dont know why and moved it to London which is already dealing with applications from so many other countries.
All we can do is just wait and watch... kismet mein jahan likha hai wahan pooch jai gai jub ALLAH ka hukam howa.

Cheers
Saki

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......