+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
22april 2010
AOR Received.
2nd august 2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
28th April 2010
haral said:
Guys, lets cool down a bit...no use panicking...the email reply sent to Staralihaider ca just be a mistake as well. you have to see that every employee replying to emails just copies and pastes the answers from the standard templates but sometimes they can make mistakes interpreting them.........dont worry if we dont fall in 2011 quota, we will inshAllah surely fall in early or mid 2012........GOD bless you all...........And no use spreading the panick quoting uncles and Aunts...........
Yes u r right but I think every immigration case is different let's hope for the best whatever will happens will be in our favour may Allah bless us all

laeeq

Aug 3, 2010
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
22april 2010
AOR Received.
2nd august 2010
IELTS Request
Already sent
File Transfer...
28th April 2010
Pitta and Canada 1234
I am maintaining my account having amount 17000 canadions
Plz tell me how long I have to keep it or I can use it some where

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Priority is given to NOC which are in demand and to those who have employment offer but not according to points, the minimum points is 67 to be eligible having more than that does not put you in priority list. Those whose NOC are no more in the new list like 4131 they are not in demand anymore and there is a high chance that they will be left in the queue for too long. This is a skilled migration and everyone knows canada needs people from specific fields and those NOC which are not in the new list means Canada does not need them anymore but since they have applied under old list Canadian immigration will have to process these applications.

Cheers
Saki

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Priority is given to NOC which are in demand and to those who have employment offer but not according to points, the minimum points is 67 to be eligible having more than that does not put you in priority list. Those whose NOC are no more in the new list like 4131 they are not in demand anymore and there is a high chance that they will be left in the queue for too long. This is a skilled migration and everyone knows canada needs people from specific fields and those NOC which are not in the new list means Canada does not need them anymore but since they have applied under old list Canadian immigration will have to process these applications.

Cheers
Saki
Not happy to hear about Staralihaider but believe me, sooner or later he weill be entertained ENSHA ALLAH , So far Saki's opinion and observation is the most practical, logical and portraying ground reality. Dont worry and be happy...we still have Pakistan that is urs and no one is going to snatch ur identity.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
i am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration my professional category capped.

my question is if any Canadian numbered company offer me a job can i apply for immigration? numbered company is sole proprietor kind company my brother friend own this kind of company for accounting purpose but i m not sure CI accept it or not.

plz let me know.

thx

mzb

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Doc's Request.
18 January 2010
AOR Received.
29 January 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
30th june 2010 to london office
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
April 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 August 2012; PPR2 September 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th october 2012
LANDED..........
Landed safely in Toronto on 5th feb 2013.
hi guys. i am new to the forum. The pakistani applicants are being discouraged and demoralized,whereas indiand are lucky in receiving their PR within 8 to 12 months.
But Allah is with all of us. If we have to go no one could stop us but if its against the will of God then no choice.
my status
1st AOR: 15 jan 2010
2nd AOR: 28 jan 2010
CAS status: Received by visa office".

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
laeeq said:
Pitta and Canada 1234
Hi,
You should keep the minimum required funds in your a/c till Medicals. Sometimes they ask POF after medical. Better to keep them till PR. However in case of any emergency should keep atleast 70% in your a/c. But it'd be wise to keep full funds in your a/c always. You can perform regular transactions.

qshahzad

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Feb 2010
IELTS Request
Already submitted with Doc request
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
25-April-2012
Med's Done....
06-May-2012 (delivered on May 17, 12)
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
03-October-2012 (Dec made on Nov 7, 12)
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012
LANDED..........
March 05, 2013
anzee said:
i am planning to apply for Canadian Immigration my professional category capped.

my question is if any Canadian numbered company offer me a job can i apply for immigration? numbered company is sole proprietor kind company my brother friend own this kind of company for accounting purpose but i m not sure CI accept it or not.

plz let me know.

thx
Same thing happened with a person i know, CIC asked a simple question, is this kind of talent not available in Canada, if so, then why do you have to import such a talent from outside.

If your brother can satisfy CIC and the HRD, then good luck and God bless.....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Guys, lets cool down a bit...no use panicking...the email reply sent to Staralihaider ca just be a mistake as well. you have to see that every employee replying to emails just copies and pastes the answers from the standard templates but sometimes they can make mistakes interpreting them.........dont worry if we dont fall in 2011 quota, we will inshAllah surely fall in early or mid 2012........GOD bless you all...........And no use spreading the panick quoting uncles and Aunts...........
uncles and aunts........... :D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Not happy to hear about Staralihaider but believe me, sooner or later he weill be entertained ENSHA ALLAH , So far Saki's opinion and observation is the most practical, logical and portraying ground reality. Dont worry and be happy...we still have Pakistan that is urs and no one is going to snatch ur identity.
very true veva dear, Pakistan Zindabad............................... :)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laeeq said:
Pitta and Canada 1234
Laeeq,

Better is you keep the money in your account. But normally they ask to submit proof of funds again after medicals and require bank statement for the period of 3-6 months.

It looks you can use the funds now and put them back in your account when you will be asked for medicals. But my suggestion is to be on safe side always keep the money in the account.

Wait for others to comment as well.

Thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To help ourselves and to realise them how helpless, frustrated, anxious, depressed we are please sign this petition.

Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Saki
But Saki if you look at NewDelhi and other VO's there is no such priority like thing. People are getting visa's normally within required time including 4131 and other NOC's which are no more in the list. Is this priority requirement for only pakistani aplicants? Howcome it be possible that for one VO eligibility criteria is different than others.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
But Saki if you look at NewDelhi and other VO's there is no such priority like thing. People are getting visa's normally within required time including 4131 and other NOC's which are no more in the list. Is this priority requirement for only pakistani aplicants? Howcome it be possible that for one VO eligibility criteria is different than others.
Agreed

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Saki
Dear Saki bro.,

You may be correct but thereby it means that current NOC list is priority list then have Visa Offices started issuing Visas to them? I don't have any right idea but I don't think so. And if it is reality then in coming June they are again going to revise NOC list. So what we will call these NOCs after June? Not in further demand. :

Other concerned point is (which was also raised by CANADA1234) why this rule is with London VO alone as we all see how other VOs are treating applicants. My NOC is 9212 (rare one) but I'm also being treated as same as other Pakistanis.

Well, at this stage we should wait for few more months and see how things unfold. But I personally not very optimistic that they will start processing Pakistanis again as before.