+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
all guys waiting for med one guye got message abt med req pl follow the link

Dear all,
I just received this communication from vo London:
Please be advised that medical instructions will be sent in the next few weeks.
We hope this information is of assistance to you.

AOR 13 august 2007, doc req aug 2009 doc sent dec 2009 addict doc requ oct 2010

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t65723.0.html;msg0;topicseen#new

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Welcome back Saki,
Congrats! for receiving 2nd AOR. As far as "In-Process" status concerns, it would soon be alright [CIC London is in a phase of updating status].
phdmaker said:
Hi bro.,

Great news that you have received your 2nd AOR letter. I hope "In Process" delimma will end soon. :)

Take care.
Thanks guys

jungi

Sep 20, 2010
saki said:
Thanks guys
well come back saki,i m worried about my case becoz i didnot recived yet MR cal yet.here is my timeline We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
would u like to tell me how much long i have wait 4 MR call?plez tell me some one.wish u gud luck.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
jungi said:
well come back saki,i m worried about my case becoz i didnot recived yet MR cal yet.here is my timeline We received your application for permanent residence on October 21, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 21, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on December 30, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on January 27, 2011. The London England office may contact you.
would u like to tell me how much long i have wait 4 MR call?plez tell me some one.wish u gud luck.
They do not send the MR soon after changing the status into InProcess. You need to take rest for 90 to 120 days for the MR, as it has been so in the past. Keep your fingers crossed Jungi

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
They do not send the MR soon after changing the status into InProcess. You need to take rest for 90 to 120 days for the MR, as it has been so in the past. Keep your fingers crossed Jungi
I second. It may take more than aforementioned time period.
"Relax Jungi".

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jungi said:

HI Jugni,

Hinna and Canada1234 have opined correctly , it could take longer as well all you can do is jsut wait no one can tell you exact time frame, just keep checking this forum to keep yourself updated.

Cheers
Saki

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
saki said:
HI Jugni,

Hinna and Canada1234 have opined correctly , it could take longer as well all you can do is jsut wait no one can tell you exact time frame, just keep checking this forum to keep yourself updated.

Cheers
Saki
saki sb'
where have u been? since long no presence on forum

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
saki sb'
where have u been? since long no presence on forum
Hi Hinna,

I went to Pakistan on holidays for 3 weeks to visit my parents, so thats why i was away spening time with family and friends. How have you been ?

Cheers
Saki

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
staralihaider said:

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you
I am right...let them work the way they do...They say right they finalise the cases on priority basis. Like if my points under 4131 are 67, and xxxx points are 74..they would prefer the 74 one instead of focusing on me. And, the answer is also important for those who are thinking to send petition

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
I am right...let them work the way they do...They say right they finalise the cases on priority basis. Like if my points under 4131 are 67, and xxxx points are 74..they would prefer the 74 one instead of focusing on me. And, the answer is also important for those who are thinking to send petition
Hinna,
Is it like they give priority to one who has got more points OR whose category/NOC is in high demand. I guess they are talking about NOC's. The NOC which is in high demand in canada would be treated first & the other afterwards.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
How do you say their so-called priority sets on number of points applicants score? Please clarify.

As far as I understand, it is no more than a lame excuse as they already have decided to limit Muslims entrance to Canada.

Very awkward indeed.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
phdmaker said:
How do you say their so-called priority sets on number of points applicants score? Please clarify.

As far as I understand, they it is no more than a lame excuse as they already have decided to limit Muslims entrance to Canada.

Very awkward indeed.
You are wrong and biased. My uncle lives in Canada and he told me so .....because his friends are immigration lawyers. They are not biased but they undergo background/security checks which take time,. and hence irritate the applicants. You can cross check with the grand seniors...

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Hinna,
Is it like they give priority to one who has got more points OR whose category/NOC is in high demand. I guess they are talking about NOC's. The NOC which is in high demand in canada would be treated first & the other afterwards.
But priority had already been set after announcing 38 occupation list !

Then how they are resetting it? And is it the case with us only? See how applicants being handled by other VOs.