+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

K

K_S

khalid h said:
My ecase became inprocess on 1st March, but details are not yet changed and address is disappeared ???
When address will come back ?
hi buddy,,

relax when my status was changed to In Process my address was also disappeared and yesterday my address is back on ecase ..

cooo0o00o0o0o0ol na

best wishes

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Hope you all doing good, just an update from my side i received my 2nd AOR dated 16/02/2011 and my status is change to In process on 22/02/2011 and i got a new file number.

Note: I am Pakistani Citizen living overseas.

Cheers
Saki

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is threre any info as to the approx processing time & number months you should avoid contacting them??????

saki said:
Hi Guys,

Hope you all doing good, just an update from my side i received my 2nd AOR dated 16/02/2011 and my status is change to In process on 22/02/2011 and i got a new file number.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
is threre any info as to the approx processing time & number months you should avoid contacting them??????

12 months for processing and contact them after 8 months if i dont hear anything from them.

Cheers
saki

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Saki
how many months it took you to receive 2nd aor??

thx. when you sent full docs to chc london???

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
how many months it took you to receive 2nd aor??

thx. when you sent full docs to chc london???
Exact 5 months , my full docs was received by london office on 15th Sep and my 2nd AOR was issued on 16th Feb

Cheers
Saki

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Exact 5 months , my full docs was received by london office on 15th Sep and my 2nd AOR was issued on 16th Feb

Cheers
Saki
so it means your turn is coming soon saki....... i think we also hope after 5 months we get aor.

Saki, do you have the date in your ecas "when they started processing your application""

thx

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jason Kenney is in Pakistan

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2011/03/04/17499851.html

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
so it means your turn is coming soon saki....... i think we also hope after 5 months we get aor.

Saki, do you have the date in your ecas "when they started processing your application""

thx
I hope soo , no there is no date given, below are the details.

We received your application for permanent residence on April Date 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July Date, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August Date, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Cheers
Saki

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
I hope soo , no there is no date given, below are the details.

We received your application for permanent residence on April Date 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July Date, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on August Date, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Cheers
Saki
i think then it can be an error saki. many people are suffering from ecas error. i think if in process it should say from that date they started processing your application

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
like few other cases this will revert to RBVO in due time.....i guess its not an error...they have changed their status fields according to the post-june rules and thats why its happening for pre june as well........

pittabread said:
i think then it can be an error saki. many people are suffering from ecas error. i think if in process it should say from that date they started processing your application

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Saki
Welcome back Saki,
Congrats! for receiving 2nd AOR. As far as "In-Process" status concerns, it would soon be alright [CIC London is in a phase of updating status].

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saki said:
Hi Guys,

Cheers
Saki
Hi bro.,

Great news that you have received your 2nd AOR letter. I hope "In Process" delimma will end soon. :)

Take care.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi buddy,,

relax when my status was changed to In Process my address was also disappeared and yesterday my address is back on ecase ..

cooo0o00o0o0o0ol na

best wishes
Same was happened with my e-status as well :)

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010