+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Veva
I am afraid that they are delaying us as a policy. I know that time limit mentioned in the AOR has not elapsed but what about the old applicants of 2008 and 2009. If seniors will not get the visa then how can we get it in time ???
Please also keep in mind that they have plans to shift the CHC London to another building which gives them another excuse for delaying applications.
Regards

[/quote]
Plz dont ignore the fact that plociy found varying time to time and obviously with AOR's giving different timelines.Furthermore, we cant comment on the way VO handling things but can suspect only, since people have started sending full dox to London VO their timeline would obviously be differaent than those who sent dox to Islamabad.So differences are there and as said earliar let us wait until 8 months elapsed(in my case) from the date of sending dox to London VO, in addition for my category they categorically mentioned that average processing time for my category takes 12 months from the date of 2nd AOR and If i dont hear anything from London VO before 8 months, I may float a case specific query to see where do I stand, If so how can I make others reference who applied in 2008 where as my AOR compelling me to believe something entirly different - Am I right?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
yes you are wrong veve, tell me how long have you been waiting, isn't it over 1.5 years at the moment. you haven't got status in process yet and some body told me if cases goes in process then security / back ground checks can take 21 months for pakistani applicants.

look at applicants who applied in 2008 and 2009 under fast track and they still waiting for medicals. from this time line you can see your turn will come in 2013 i beleive.
Yaar Pittabread, I sent full dox DIRECTLY to London VO in July 2010 and 8months not elapsed yet (probably in March). Please dont compare cases in 2008 & 2009 with us as they sent dox to Isb, I would be much comfortable saying anything after recieving feedback from London VO as very little time ahead for me to float case specific querry to London VO.When did u send dox to London VO?and what your AOR saying, Plz share so that we may jump to certain conclusion by correlating our situations.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
do you think any she male here as well.................... :D :D :D :D :D
She-male is a phrase presenting an individual with female touch but having MARDANA appearence and qualities from the front. Please examine the chit chat on this forum a nd you will find many She Males....

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Ladies first in every sphere of life.... Life without lady is like a pamper without baby....
@ Canada1234 : Are you the offical spokesman for honorable Hinna Jamal? There has been misunderstanding so Dear all plz dont add fuld to fire, Plz note that I respect Hinna and all the members on this forum regardless of interested in knowing whether are forum members male, hemale, female or shemail.
Thank you.
@ Veva
I'm not spokesman of anyone here. I only made you realise that on public forum we should post carefully. I've not added fuel to fire, just tried to ceasfire. The argument was going on between hinna and pitta and you were unnecessarily jumped in that discussion. I again urge that we should focus on real issues and intent to help eachother regardless of the fact that who is who. I am not against of criticism but it should be in constructive manner with care of not making fun of anyone. Please feel no offence.

Regards

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Yaar Pittabread, I sent full dox DIRECTLY to London VO in July 2010 and 8months not elapsed yet (probably in March). Please dont compare cases in 2008 & 2009 with us as they sent dox to Isb, I would be much comfortable saying anything after recieving feedback from London VO as very little time ahead for me to float case specific querry to London VO.When did u send dox to London VO?and what your AOR saying, Plz share so that we may jump to certain conclusion by correlating our situations.
No problems sir, as you wish........

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
She-male is a phrase presenting an individual with female touch but having MARDANA appearence and qualities from the front. Please examine the chit chat on this forum a nd you will find many She Males....
Good info. I will look into it............ :D

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
New Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada. But I guess it's fabricated again, atleast for London.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

[size=8pt]Updated:-February 22, 2011[/size]

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
New Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada. But I guess it's fake again, atleast for London.

True. Even if you visit London VO site, they themselves mention to not to believe CIC site timelines for London VO. :(

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
New Processing times for federal skilled worker applications processed by visa offices outside Canada. But I guess it's fabricated again, atleast for London.

ref aformentioned link ; Does 'Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010' mean full set of dox sent to London VO, if yes then London VO doing thing fine as folks sent full dox before 25th June to London VO are being entertained well.I been watching this status intermitently and found it changing every quarter. Is it what you all thinking of?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
ref aformentioned link ; Does 'Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010' mean full set of dox sent to London VO, if yes then London VO doing thing fine as folks sent full dox before 25th June to London VO are being entertained well.I been watching this status intermitently and found it changing every quarter. Is it what you all thinking of?
Yeah full set of dox to london between 28 november 2008 to June 2010. The time which has given in the link [11 months] means CIC should issue PR within that particular time. But here the situation is different, even a single MR has not come yet & I am afraid this state of affairs may continue for coming months. Only few status have changed from "RBVO" to "In-Process" out of which some may revert due to an error.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Yeah full set of dox to london between 28 november 2008 to June 2010. The time which has given in the link [11 months] means CIC should issue PR within that particular time. But here the situation is different, even a single MR has not came yet & I am afraid this state of affairs may continue for coming months. Only few status has changed from "RBVO" to "In-Process" out of which some may revert due to an error.
agreed thats why we started the petition........

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
My ecase became inprocess on 1st March, but details are not yet changed and address is disappeared ???
When address will come back ?