+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Calm down ladies and gentlemen. Kindly stop criticising eachother.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Calm down ladies and gentlemen. Kindly stop criticising eachother.
Canada1234, Just FYR, I am still a boy and not a man....another 10 years to become a man with belly and 40-waist. however not sure about the plaintiff :-X

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Canada1234, Just FYR, I am still a boy and not a man....another 10 years to become a man with belly and 40-waist. however not sure about the plaintiff :-X
Alright boys. Don't know who is plaintiff & who is defendant. But this discussion should come to an end now. We should concentrate on real issues rather than unnecessary arguments.

Regards

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Veva said:
My Lord, the prince of Duke,Edinborrough ! Sorry for any loose ball on The Princess's pitch !
Dear All
Was just surfing when came across this thread and especially the Letter to Minister to expedite the process

I have gone through the whole letter and have no problem in signing it but have couple of points that i am going to dare to bring forward to all ya attention, with the hope that these will be considered carefully and leaving aside the desperation (caused by the delay).

PS: I am just an ordinary guy and no expert on this immigration and as much Desperate as you all are for knowing what went wrong when its us in question.

My first point is :
I have read in a couple of threads (Where people have received PPRs mentioning that: We don't want you (the applicant) to resign or consider to resign or give away any other opportunity at this stage till the time you dont get your Passport back with visa stamped on it else wise its your own discretion).

My second point is :
If you read OP6 its been mentioned clearly that based on the complexity of the cases some cases could be delayed compared to the others.

My Third point is :
The Canadian Government and the respective CHCs have mentioned in all the letters sent out to the applicants (replying the queries) that You may make us a request at any time to withdraw the case

Considering the above three point i would draw that "The discretion lies with the Canadian Government and the respective CHCs to decide any case in any period of time (required to complete the checks either back ground or security). You are anybody else is free to withdraw the application anytime you like and without sacrifices (Sorry to be straight forward but its the truth)

My fourth point is :
Why are you trying to make it Pakistan specific? I know many applicants from around the world since 2005 who have not been even asked ever since about their application and still waiting in the queue.

My fifth point is :
Is it wise to let the one know (who has the whole data and knows about it). I mean do you think Canadian government and officials including minister are so dumb that they dont know whats going on and they need someone like us to tell them the facts.

What i would suggest is that keeping in view these things please bring forward a draft and everybody will be at your back.

If i am wrong at some issue please notify me

Regards

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
My Lord, the prince of Duke,Edinborrough ! Sorry for any loose ball on The Princess's pitch !
sorry dear, the Princess says next time no such act will be tolerated. :mad:

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cuccoo0 said:
Dear All
Was just surfing when came across this thread and especially the Letter to Minister to expedite the process

I have gone through the whole letter and have no problem in signing it but have couple of points that i am going to dare to bring forward to all ya attention, with the hope that these will be considered carefully and leaving aside the desperation (caused by the delay).

PS: I am just an ordinary guy and no expert on this immigration and as much Desperate as you all are for knowing what went wrong when its us in question.

My first point is :
I have read in a couple of threads (Where people have received PPRs mentioning that: We don't want you (the applicant) to resign or consider to resign or give away any other opportunity at this stage till the time you dont get your Passport back with visa stamped on it else wise its your own discretion).

My second point is :
If you read OP6 its been mentioned clearly that based on the complexity of the cases some cases could be delayed compared to the others.

My Third point is :
The Canadian Government and the respective CHCs have mentioned in all the letters sent out to the applicants (replying the queries) that You may make us a request at any time to withdraw the case

Considering the above three point i would draw that "The discretion lies with the Canadian Government and the respective CHCs to decide any case in any period of time (required to complete the checks either back ground or security). You are anybody else is free to withdraw the application anytime you like and without sacrifices (Sorry to be straight forward but its the truth)

My fourth point is :
Why are you trying to make it Pakistan specific? I know many applicants from around the world since 2005 who have not been even asked ever since about their application and still waiting in the queue.

My fifth point is :
Is it wise to let the one know (who has the whole data and knows about it). I mean do you think Canadian government and officials including minister are so dumb that they dont know whats going on and they need someone like us to tell them the facts.

What i would suggest is that keeping in view these things please bring forward a draft and everybody will be at your back.

If i am wrong at some issue please notify me

Regards
Hi Cuccoo!

Thanks dear first of all for taking the time to read the letter and providing valued feedback. I answer your queries one by one.

I have come across before as well that many people are raising technical issues. We are not challenging any authority here or their set rules. This is just a mercy plea and we are asking for some consideration and attention. You are right for old applicants not only Pakistanis but other people from around the world are facing delays as well. But in case of fast track if you look around that many many Pakistanis who even applied in 2009 and 2008 are still waitng for medicals whereas fast track says their cases should be decided within 8-12 months. Even in cases of Indians and Bangladeshis and other nationals who applied in 2009 and 2008 are receivng medicals but in case of Pakistanis nothing at all.

You are also correct that Canadian Authorities ask us not to resign our jobs or leave other option just for canada and we can even withdraw our applications. Dear we are trying to be polite and nice here and showing our affection to Canada and that how important canada is for us. We are not coming here fighting that why our rights have not been exercised.

This is just a fromal letter and ploitely asking for consideration.

If you check there is also a petition filed by one consultant for damscus office. Check this out.

link

http://www.petitiononline.com/canpars/petition.html

If you have ideas to improve our letter please provide your suggestions and letter can be ammended.

Thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
I really dont care, however I can feel the arument pissing me off.
let us close the window!
No dear veva nobody is pissing you off. its just a little chit chat yar. don't take it seriously or on your heart dost............ :D i only meant hinna is a female so we need to treat her carefully.....

i am hearing a bad story in islamabad . some body killed shahbaz bhatti i think minister for ethnic minoritites :(

K

K_S

pittabread said:
No dear veva nobody is pissing you off. its just a little chit chat yar. don't take it seriously or on your heart dost............ :D

i am hearing a bad story in islamabad . some body killed shahbaz bhatti i think minister for ethnic minoritites :(
hi all,,

does In process means points completed and eligibility successful and Document verification started??

according to ecase description

IN PROCESS Based on review of your documents it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing. Processing has begun.

best wishes

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi all,,

does In process means points completed and eligibility successful and Document verification started??

according to ecase description

IN PROCESS Based on review of your documents it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing. Processing has begun.

best wishes
thats correct...

K

K_S

pittabread said:
thats correct...

means verification started ? and i have cleared points and eligibility phase?

best wishes for u pittabread

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
means verification started ? and i have cleared points and eligibility phase?

best wishes for u pittabread
hi ks!

does your ecas say that what date they started processing your application?? are you 2009 applicant. please share time line??

thx

K

K_S

pittabread said:
hi ks!

does your ecas say that what date they started processing your application?? are you 2009 applicant. please share time line??

thx
hi,,
nope its just ecase changed yesterday to IN PROCESS. with RBVO details.

i send full doc to CHC-London in APril-2010

best wishes

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
K_S said:
hi,,
nope its just ecase changed yesterday to IN PROCESS. with RBVO details.

i send full doc to CHC-London in APril-2010

best wishes
yar if it doesn't say that "from this date we started processin your application" then it can be an error i am afraid. but you can write to chc london to ask for the correct status of your application.

thx