+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalid h said:
My ecase became inprocess on 1st March, but details are not yet changed and address is disappeared ???
When address will come back ?
wait for few days it will be ok.......

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
don't worry;

My address was also disappears for few days then it came to normal.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Yeah full set of dox to london between 28 november 2008 to June 2010. The time which has given in the link [11 months] means CIC should issue PR within that particular time. But here the situation is different, even a single MR has not come yet & I am afraid this state of affairs may continue for coming months. Only few status have changed from "RBVO" to "In-Process" out of which some may revert due to an error.
@ Canada1234
Can you tell us how many times policy changed todate since 28th Nov 2008? Off course, many times so how can we expect all having PR together even knowing that cases vary from person to person and on top of that most of the cases were moved from Islamabad to London consuming plenty time. I dont think of it a matter of serious concern, let us enjoy spring a nd will start worrying if the same situation persists.
Good luck for All....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
@ Canada1234
Can you tell us how many times policy changed todate since 28th Nov 2008? Off course, many times so how can we expect all having PR together even knowing that cases vary from person to person and on top of that most of the cases were moved from Islamabad to London consuming plenty time. I dont think of it a matter of serious concern, let us enjoy spring a nd will start worrying if the same situation persists.
Good luck for All....
veva dear you can keep arguing if you want but the matter of the fact is CHC london is very slow especially in case of Pakistani applicants its slowest......................

salmanahm

Oct 9, 2009
Islamabad Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Transferred to London from Islamabad
NOC Code......
4131-0911-9216
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
1 Jan 2010
Nomination.....
4th may 2010
AOR Received.
18th Aug 2010
Med's Done....
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-1-15 PP received on 21-1-15
Muneer01 an applicant from Pakistan got the visa from CHC Islamabad
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-medicals-done-waiting-for-ppr-t55966.0.html;msg636716#msg636716

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
veva dear you can keep arguing if you want but the matter of the fact is CHC london is very slow especially in case of Pakistani applicants its slowest......................
Agreed Ya Habeeby..... give them sometime and hope you will be the first spreading good news there that you got IP and MR INSHALLAH and off course we are behind you ;)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Agreed Ya Habeeby..... give them sometime and hope you will be the first spreading good news there that you got IP and MR INSHALLAH and off course we are behind you ;)
Nah dost I would like to be the last and want you people to go first.............. :)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khalid h said:
My ecase became inprocess on 1st March, but details are not yet changed and address is disappeared ???
When address will come back ?
I'm afraid it may revert to "RBVO". Technically there is a server at backend and Ecas website is on Front end, data is updated on database server and server reflects it on website which is Ecas, there are triggers that don't allow certain updation at times which result in data loss, like in your case Address is missing.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
As I have checked now, it happened with many others and they got other details updated after some days and remained inprocess

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khalid h said:
As I have checked now, it happened with many others and they got other details updated after some days and remained inprocess
Hope it would not be an error.

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
canada1234 said:
I'm afraid it may revert to "RBVO". Technically there is server at backend and Ecas website on Front end, data is updated on database server and server reflects it on website which is Ecas, there are triggers that don't allow certain updation at times which result in data loss, like in your case Address is missing.
Mine status was "In-process" since 26th jan but with old detail, sent an enquiry email to london for rectification regarding status updation and address details as some particulars were missing, but the worst happens they have disappeared my address completly with old information appearing in Ecas since last week.

Its really weird, and not at all trustworthy information source!

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
jakram said:
Mine status was "In-process" since 26th jan but with old detail, sent an enquiry email to london for rectification regarding status updation and address details as some particulars were missing, but the worst happens they have disappeared my address completly with old information appearing in Ecas since last week.

Its really weird, and not at all trustworthy information source!
Let them work their way, you should be calm over it. Sometime we take sneak into petty matters, keep your fingers crossed.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Dear All,

This is very informative forum, I have been constantly reading the forum since last few weeks.

It seems that CHC London office has now started working on files and tagged each one into "In Process".

I tried to analyze data list (including the dates of receiving the medical request) posted by others, in my understanding it took around 1 month to get the medical request after changing the the status to "In Process".

In Process ----- to ---- Medical Request ---- one to two months
Medical Request-to-----Medical sent --------- one month
Medical sent ----to ----PPR ----------------- six-eight months
PPR ------------to -----Visa --------------- one month

My status changed to In Process on 23rd Feb 2011, now based on above I am predicting to get my Visa stamped by Jan/Feb 2012.

Experts opinion are welcome to comment on this........

Thank you all contributing in this forum. All participates are superb!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Lost World said:
Dear All,
in my understanding it took around 1 month to get the medical request after changing the the status to "In Process".

In Process ----- to ---- Medical Request ---- one to two months
Medical Request-to-----Medical sent --------- one month
Medical sent ----to ----PPR ----------------- six-eight months
PPR ------------to -----Visa --------------- one month

My status changed to In Process on 23rd Feb 2011, now based on above I am predicting to get my Visa stamped by Jan/Feb 2012.

Experts opinion are welcome to comment on this........

Thank you all contributing in this forum. All participates are superb!
Not necessarily that you will receive Medical request after 1 month of status "In-Process". It may take couple of months [you know cic london].

In Process ----- to ---- Medical Request ---- one to two months [Might be taken more than that]
Medical Request-to-----Medical sent --------- one month [OK]
Medical sent ----to ----PPR ----------------- six-eight months [Might be more than that]
PPR ------------to -----Visa --------------- one month [OK]

The timeline you mentioned is observed generally but not specifically. CIC London might be too slow than that OR ..........
Hope that u'd get visa Jan/feb 2012.