+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
One of my x-collegue used to work with BP Canada and he migrated 15 years ago from pakistabn, his accent is neither Pakistani nor canadian and he hardly explains things to others, but he is doing a very professional engineering job. it all depends how much one meeting the job requirement and able to manage the tasks with maturity and confidence. rest all chik chik...
but 15 years ago situation was very different from now. plenty of jobs available that time.....

veva pleae come join us on main forum. thx

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-wake-up-t65146.0.html

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
but mostly applied are those who have no chance of getting uk immigration.......... i know one person from this forum who applied for both uk and canada. he got uk immigration first and went there.. one more benefit of canada is they give you passport in 3 years whereas uk takes 5 years..
5 years required for Just Indefinite Visa. Further 2 years after 5 years to get the passport. Every country has advantages & disdvantages.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
5 years required for Just Indefinite Visa. Further 2 years after 5 years to get the passport. Every country has advantages & disdvantages.
true..........

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
msaleem216 said:
i think caips wil help if it is too late
Starali has already applied for CAIPS and they are about to receive in few days. Let see what he will get in that.

ghumman

Jan 21, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good Day!

I had applied for FSW in April, 2009 and submitted full application with required documents on 28th August, 2009 to CHC-Islamabad, Pakistan.

As per the CIC online application status, my application was transferred to CHC London on 30th June, 2010. My application status is now changed to “IN PROCESS” after review and processing was started on October 20, 2010

My daughter was born in APRIL, 2010, I immediately informed CHC Islamabad and they sent me following response:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

"

Now, as my application has became "IN PROCESS", I want to add my baby as dependent in my active application so please let me know which documents I need to submit for this purpose and to whom, I need to send the Demand Draft of the processing fee of my kid?

I therefore kindly request you to please elaborate the procedure in this situation

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
To be honest CAIPS notes is nothing but another way of earning, when I got my notes, all I could understood was the next date they have given to me in March. Other than that it is nothing but a bunch of codes wrapped up in the dates one has documented while sending in the documents to the embassy.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
faisal123 said:
To be honest CAIPS notes is nothing but another way of earning, when I got my notes, all I could understood was the next date they have given to me in March. Other than that it is nothing but a bunch of codes wrapped up in the dates one has documented while sending in the documents to the embassy.
Next BF'd [Bring Forward Date] is the date when the file will be re-open but I have observed that pakistani's who have applied for caips before got wrong BF'd. For rest of codes check the link below.

CAIPS Interpretation:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-got-my-caips-notes-seniorsplease-help-with-interpretation-t57177.0.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caips-interpretation-seniors-help-required-please-t36377.0.html

For BF'd see the below link:-
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t39705.0.html

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
I think none of the forum members has changed this week...

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ghumman said:
Dear Sir/Madam,
Good Day!

I had applied for FSW in April, 2009 and submitted full application with required documents on 28th August, 2009 to CHC-Islamabad, Pakistan.

As per the CIC online application status, my application was transferred to CHC London on 30th June, 2010. My application status is now changed to “IN PROCESS” after review and processing was started on October 20, 2010

My daughter was born in APRIL, 2010, I immediately informed CHC Islamabad and they sent me following response:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

"

Now, as my application has became "IN PROCESS", I want to add my baby as dependent in my active application so please let me know which documents I need to submit for this purpose and to whom, I need to send the Demand Draft of the processing fee of my kid?

I therefore kindly request you to please elaborate the procedure in this situation
First of all, You should have immediately provide all the documents to CIC when you received the reply from them. I don't know but this has too late, your child was born in april 2010 & you haven't send docs to cic. Make it confirm on the main forum as I have not much information about that. Well as far as the documents concern I can tell you..

At the time of birth immediately inform CIC.
They take 15 to 20 days to respond back.
Meantime apply for following docs:-
1- Apply for birth certificate at concerned Union council [Nadra].
2- After receiving BC go for CRC [Child reg. certificate].
3- After CRC apply for passport [Better to go for urgent passport in 7 days].
4- 4 CIC specified pics
5- Demand Draft of 150$ fee.
6- Amended forms [In which requirement of child].
7- Cover letter with full docs
8- Copy of passport
9- Copy of Birth certificate
10-Copy of CRC

qorax said:
Addition of Newborn Baby/ies

After the 2nd AOR/PER, anything & everything must go to the VO [not to CIO-NS]. And always remember to write a Cover Letter. As soon as the baby is born - Register the Birth [obtain a Birth Cert... hospitals will assist u with it, but the onus of getting the B/Cert shall rest with the parent/s] & Apply for his/her Pps. As u receive the pps, send the following to your local CHC [your VO]:

1. Forms:
•Schedule 1: Background/Declaration Form [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_1e.pdf
•Additional Family Information Form [IMM 5406]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF
•Fee Payment Form [IMM 5620]
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5620E.pdf

2. Passport copies
3. Birth Certificate
4. Bank Draft [$150]
5. Cover Letter

Qorax

ghumman

Jan 21, 2011
canada1234 said:
First of all, You should have immediately provide all the documents to CIC when you received the reply from them. I don't know but this has too late, your child was born in april 2010 & you haven't send docs to cic. Make it confirm on the main forum as I have not much information about that. Well as far as the documents concern I can tell you..

At the time of birth immediately inform CIC.
They take 15 to 20 days to respond back.
Meantime apply for following docs:-
1- Apply for birth certificate at concerned Union council [Nadra].
2- After receiving BC go for CRC [Child reg. certificate].
3- After CRC apply for passport [Better to go for urgent passport in 7 days].
4- 4 CIC specified pics
5- Demand Draft of 150$ fee.
6- Amended forms [In which requirement of child].
7- Cover letter with full docs
8- Copy of passport
9- Copy of Birth certificate
10-Copy of CRC

thank you, but i am not sure where to submit these documents? i have written to London visa office & they replied in a general not spacific, e mail attached here:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

can any body guide about situation? to whome should i write or send documents??