+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
canada1234 said:
You have to spend 3 years out of 4 years to apply for passport after PR.
Exactly 1095 days in canada out of 1495 days. Can stay outside for 365 days.
If you wanna keep the PR to roll on you have to spend 2 years out of every 5 year. After 5 year you just renew your PR card.
Thankyou canada1234 for prompt response :)

zee10

Dec 7, 2010
is it random 1095 days out of 1495 or continously have to spend 1095 days.

canada1234 said:
You have to spend 3 years out of 4 years to apply for passport after PR.
Exactly 1095 days in canada out of 1495 days. Can stay outside for 365 days.
If you wanna keep the PR to roll on you have to spend 2 years out of every 5 year. After 5 year you just renew your PR card.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
zee10 said:
is it random 1095 days out of 1495 or continously have to spend 1095 days.
No compulsion of spending continuous 1095 days. You can give as many intermitent as you can.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks, I ahve been silent viewr for all the recent conversations between Hinna , Pittabread and Caada1234.I would say that Canadian economy is much stable than UK where cheap brits make u earn through HSMP, Tier1,2.3 bla bla bla nd in the end of the day due to not making 40k GB per anum HSMP fails and bcak home. Canadian immigration is much stable though time taking if compared with UK but cost of living, culture, envoirnment is much better than UK and I personally dont like UK due to reasons like expensive Mortgages,Old building archetecture,varying polices for immigratnt, excessive time involved to reach passport conversion, decreasing job nombers and ugly women where as North American belt is much different in many ways as for me Oil & Gas domain is very active if compared with UK where taxes make your earnings miserable and in the end the day after paying for mortgage,council tax,MOT,Insurance,NHS,BT,Electric,etc one is left with his girl freind only to bug around for a piece of cake - Real - isn't it?
ugly women............ :D :D :D :D

what to do with women???

are north american women prettier than uk??

i would disagree with you. I have been to uk many times and I love London. despite tax,mot,NI,electric i would prefer to go to uk but unfortunately i do not qualify, my reason going to canada bcz my brother is living there...
i have also seen when people have opted one choice they automatically lash on other choice and degrade it.

we all know uk is a major hub and if we look at history, all these english speaking countries usa,canada,australia,new zealand originated from uk. all slaves were sent to these countries....

All grand pa's, grand ma's living in uk............... :D

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear pittabread
i have read the petition, the language does not look forceful while some sentences are unnecessarily in structure. I hope u will not criticizing the phrase

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
3 years atleast.... but i think he is suggesting hina to move straightaway to gulf and not to canada after getting PRR.....i did not understand his logic, she can't get a good job in gulf just with canada PRR and with out a canadian passport. plus if she goes to gulf instead of canada how will she get canadain passport and prr will expire in one year and it can't be renewed. she needs to apply again for PRR whole process......

I think veva you are out of your mind here dear.... you don't know what you talking about

this is true one can go to gulf but only after getting canadian passport not just with PRR.........
Pittabread you are right, I never realized that PR will expire after a year elapsed.What I was thinking that PR endorsed and runs for 5 years and first visit after getting visa is compulsary as everyone would need to travel Canada withen 1 year from the date of Medical. First visit could be even few days or depends on person if she/he wants to stay continously 3-4 years to get Canadian Passport. I further assume that after paying first visit and returning Pakistan one may travel again before the expiry of 5 years visa and this is how it is extendible.This is what I was told by my collegue who recently got Australian Immigration and now working with me.Sincire appologies if it deviates from reality :-X

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
ugly women............ :D :D :D :D

what to do with women???
You are right Pittabread, I too spent around 3 yaers in Midlands,London a nd Aberdeen(Oil hub of Europe) but the problem maily is Mortgages that are much expensive in Uk and thats why I personally prefer to earn from Middle east to become able dealing with mortgages in a safe way othervise life in West is much hard than expected and like you spending your life in a Toilet at Dubai Airport.I feel much comfortable spending time in Gulf for a while and later move to west as experiences with UK have taught me a lot and this is the only point where I emphesize others to think about Profesional Job and then Home to kick off and lead life with good stand. O yes, english women are more naughty & nasty than Canadians, but Pakistan I think now is on top ::)

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear pittabread
i have read the petition, the language does not look forceful while some sentences are unnecessarily in structure. I hope u will not criticizing the phrase
Pittabread , I want to read the case text to make mind in accordance. We need to carefully think about it before we step up. I personally think its too early - first we should see whether the time limit mentioned on 2nd AOR has been reached or not? if passed then sending emails to London VO and sharing response on this thread would help eachother understand where do we stand , let us wait for a while before we all send a whisper to Mr.Kenedy (Dash Dash Dash.....)

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
pittabread said:
Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks
There is a weak point i noted. It gives the impression that we are objecting on the total time duration when we applied from day one(for example, for old cases, it takes many years to even to ask a person to submit full SET OF docs to a local embassy and i dont think that they would take some further steps on it because they are already introducing fast track to reduce the backlog)...

I think we should write something like: MANY OF US HAVE SUBMITTED FULL DOCUMENTS TO THE EMBASSIES TWO YEARS AGO AND THE TIME DURATION FOR PROCESSING in local embassies is 8 to 12 months but we havent heard from them so far and they are not even replying to our inquires properly... or if you can come up with a more fine sentence...

kind regards

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Pittabread you are right, I never realized that PR will expire after a year elapsed.What I was thinking that PR endorsed and runs for 5 years and first visit after getting visa is compulsary as everyone would need to travel Canada withen 1 year from the date of Medical. First visit could be even few days or depends on person if she/he wants to stay continously 3-4 years to get Canadian Passport. I further assume that after paying first visit and returning Pakistan one may travel again before the expiry of 5 years visa and this is how it is extendible.This is what I was told by my collegue who recently got Australian Immigration and now working with me.Sincire appologies if it deviates from reality :-X
@ Veva
After getting PR, first visit must be before medical expires. To maintain PR one must stay inside canada for 2 years out of every 5 years. If the stay is less than 2 years PR would not be extendable for further 5 years.
Hope it clears.

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
KhalidSubhan said:
There is a weak point i noted. It gives the impression that we are objecting on the total time duration when we applied from day one(for example, for old cases, it takes many years to even to ask a person to submit full SET OF docs to a local embassy and i dont think that they would take some further steps on it because they are already introducing fast track to reduce the backlog)...

I think we should write something like: MANY OF US HAVE SUBMITTED FULL DOCUMENTS TO THE EMBASSIES TWO YEARS AGO AND THE TIME DURATION FOR PROCESSING in local embassies is 8 to 12 months but we havent heard from them so far and they are not even replying to our inquires properly... or if you can come up with a more fine sentence...

kind regards
I agreed with Khalid bhai. This is what i feel about it and prompted a mild criticism. also sending such an appeal collectively would not work and they may not entertain it because it means the applicants have violated the privacy policy of immigration. So individual inquiry will be entertained and appeal in bulk will fall flat. try to get the legal point.
Khalid bhai, how is your father now?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear pittabread
Hi!

As said earlier all suggestions are welcome. I have been asking that before but no body came forward only after the petition is done. You can propose changes if you want but I remember you weren't interested in first place.

There is a discussion on main forum about this petition if you can look at.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-sign-this-petition-t65528.0.html

Thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
pittabread said:
Hi!

As said earlier all suggestions are welcome. I have been asking that before but no body came forward only after the petition is done. You can propose changes if you want but I remember you weren't interested in first place.

There is a discussion on main forum about this petition if you can bother to look at.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-sign-this-petition-t65528.0.html

Thanks
either i am interested or not, being fellow member of the forum, i ought to share my suggestion......i think u get it, sirra

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:

kind regards
Meray Aziz hamwatno!

This is a formal letter and mercy petition and thats how formal letters are written. I remember a joke I heard long time ago and I feel necessary to post it here.

"In Pakistan or some where in South Asia some poet wrote a very good poetry and he thought he better share it with people so he put it on the walls in the streets so every body can read it. In a day or two he saw it was full of people's comments every where that this line should be this and that line should be that. He was very disappointed to see that. What he done he printed new posters and put them on the walls again but this time he wrote on the posters that please where you thik there is a mistake correct it. To his utter surprise no body came forward to do that :D :D :D :D :D :D :D."

Hope you would have got it what I am saying. People are good at criticisng but one can't bother to correct it or able to produce a new one. Thers is also a discussion going on main forum about this. Please check

I have been asking from the very first day if people are interested can propose changes or give suggestions but no body came forward and when the petition is finally ready people are proposing changes.

Moreover I have seen many people from Pakistan are only confined to Pakistani threads only. They don't even go to main forum to check what's going on. I would suggest them to have a look at main forum as well to know what else is happening around.

I am not on negative side but if some body is really interested and wants to sign the petition he / she can give proposals which can be considered.

Thank you very much......