+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:
There is a weak point i noted. It gives the impression that we are objecting on the total time duration when we applied from day one(for example, for old cases, it takes many years to even to ask a person to submit full SET OF docs to a local embassy and i dont think that they would take some further steps on it because they are already introducing fast track to reduce the backlog)...

I think we should write something like: MANY OF US HAVE SUBMITTED FULL DOCUMENTS TO THE EMBASSIES TWO YEARS AGO AND THE TIME DURATION FOR PROCESSING in local embassies is 8 to 12 months but we havent heard from them so far and they are not even replying to our inquires properly... or if you can come up with a more fine sentence...

kind regards
Khalid bhai all suggestions are welcome. if you can correct any thing or propose any change or if you can write a new letter please do so. we will then mutually decide what to write or not.

one thing only you are bit late now. i have been asking this thing for many many days but no response so far...

any ways if you have better ideas please provide i will try to make a new petition

thanks

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London (Previous islamabad)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1: 21st august 2012, PPR2: 21 sept, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
pittabread said:
Meray Aziz hamwatno!

This is a formal letter and mercy petition and thats how formal letters are written. I remember a joke I heard long time ago and I feel necessary to post it here.

"In Pakistan or some where in South Asia some poet wrote a very good poetry and he thought he better share it with people so he put it on the walls in the streets so every body can read it. In a day or two he saw it was full of people's comments every where that this line should be this and that line should be that. He was very disappointed to see that. What he done he printed new posters and put them on the walls again but this time he wrote on the posters that please where you thik there is a mistake correct it. To his utter surprise no body came forward to do that :D :D :D :D :D :D :D."

Hope you would have got it what I am saying. People are good at criticisng but one can't bother to correct it or able to produce a new one. Thers is also a discussion going on main forum about this. Please check

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-sign-this-petition-t65528.0.html

I have been asking from the very first day if people are interested can propose changes or give suggestions but no body came forward and its too late now to propose any changes. I remember hinajamal wasn't interested in first palce.

Moreover I have seen many people from Pakistan are only confined to Pakistani threads only. They don't even go to main forum to check what's going on or are not confident enough to go there and read / write there.

I am not on negative side but if some body is really interested and wants to sign the petition he / she can give proposals which can be considered.

Thank you very much......
I humbly apologize brother and I did not mean your letter is wrong. It is one of the delicate and very properly written formal letters. I appreciate you have taken a step like this and I like the way you have raised this issue in this letter.

I think, I have wrongly presented my suggestion, so I will rephrase it.

Just look at this sentence:
"Sir, we have applied for FSW (Federal Skilled Worker) program long ago, some of us even have applied more than 2 years ago and till to date there is no decision on our applications"

Now my point is:
"FSW applications include even pre-feb 2008 applications and you must be aware that these cases take very long time throughout the world, if we talk a about the date, they have applied. I feel like, this line gives an impression, we are objecting from from day one and that include old cases... now i believe it gives an impression like this: WE are TRYING TO REPORT THAT THE EMBASSY IS TAKING 6 TO 7 YEARS ON OLD FSW CASES?"

What i wanted to suggest is:
"Sir, We have submitted our full set of documents to the Islamabad High Commission very long ago, some of us even have sent their documents more than 2 years ago and till date there is no decision on our applications. Even if we inquire, we do not get a proper reply from the high commission"

The point is: we are trying to highlight the time taken by the local canadian high commission on our cases, not the overall time taken on fsw applications, which include even old cases. I hope i am not wrong?

You are a gentleman, a hero who has taken a step like this and all i can give is my gratitude. I and a few of my friends have previously sent a few emails to the Minister but apparently there is no proper reply from their side.

Due to tough schedule and other important tasks, I hardly come on the forum now and members like you, staralihaider, gosho, canada1234 and others are keeping this forum alive. You are helping each other and that is a very good example for anyone who come on this forum.

This is just one suggestion from my end. I understand, it looks very odd, when a highly active and sincere member like you, takes a step for betterment and some lazy member like me, out of no where, jumps into the topic with a poor suggestion. But I honestly, want you to do a little working on it, only if possible.

I am going to leave Pakistan for an official tour tomorrow and I would be back after a few weeks. I am signing the letter and I am very positive, you will think over this suggestion, as at my level understanding, it will spoil the whole precious effort, that you have done so far...

Kind regards and with thanks for a step like this

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ZainabSeema said:
what is the maximum time in months.....................
Thats what we have been discussing on this forum. CHC London is too slow for Pakistan. Till date nobody has received medical request since the files have transferred to CHC London from Islamabad OR sumitted directly to London. So it's to early to calculate timeline. Once people start getting MR only then we can predict.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:
I humbly apologize brother and I did not mean your letter is wrong. It is one of the delicate and very properly written formal letters. I appreciate you have taken a step like this and I like the way you have raised this issue in this letter.

I think, I have wrongly presented my suggestion, so I will rephrase it.

Just look at this sentence:
"Sir, we have applied for FSW (Federal Skilled Worker) program long ago, some of us even have applied more than 2 years ago and till to date there is no decision on our applications"

Now my point is:
"FSW applications include even pre-feb 2008 applications and you must be aware that these cases take very long time throughout the world, if we talk a about the date, they have applied. I feel like, this line gives an impression, we are objecting from from day one and that include old cases... now i believe it gives an impression like this: WE are TRYING TO REPORT THAT THE EMBASSY IS TAKING 6 TO 7 YEARS ON OLD FSW CASES?"

What i wanted to suggest is:
"Sir, We have submitted our full set of documents to the Islamabad High Commission very long ago, some of us even have sent their documents more than 2 years ago and till date there is no decision on our applications. Even if we inquire, we do not get a proper reply from the high commission"

The point is: we are trying to highlight the time taken by the local canadian high commission on our cases, not the overall time taken on fsw applications, which include even old cases. I hope i am not wrong?

You are a gentleman, a hero who has taken a step like this and all i can give is my gratitude. I and a few of my friends have previously sent a few emails to the Minister but apparently there is no proper reply from their side.

Due to tough schedule and other important tasks, I hardly come on the forum now and members like you, staralihaider, gosho, canada1234 and others are keeping this forum alive. You are helping each other and that is a very good example for anyone who come on this forum.

This is just one suggestion from my end. I understand, it looks very odd, when a highly active and sincere member like you, takes a step for betterment and some lazy member like me, out of no where, jumps into the topic with a poor suggestion. But I honestly, want you to do a little working on it, only if possible.

I am going to leave Pakistan for an official tour tomorrow and I would be back after a few weeks. I am signing the letter and I am very positive, you will think over this suggestion, as at my level understanding, it will spoil the whole precious effort, that you have done so far...

Kind regards and with thanks for a step like this
yar khalid if you look carefully at petition it is aimed at mainly Fast track Applicants who applied when fast track was launched but at the same time other applicants are also involved becasue no Pakistani got visa in last 8-10 months whether old or new applicant..

like i said main motto is to address the concern that pakistanis are being penalised either old or new applicant

thanks

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
pittabread said:
Khalid bhai all suggestions are welcome. if you can correct any thing or propose any change or if you can write a new letter please do so. we will then mutually decide what to write or not.

one thing only you are bit late now. i have been asking this thing for many many days but no response so far...

any ways if you have better ideas please provide i will try to make a new petition

thanks
The letter is a very good attempt and I am ready for any sort of help but being a government official, I hardly get time for other tasks.

If you agree, I can forward this letter to our drafting unit, which basically draft very concise letters for all official communications between ministries in Islamabad. However, i think that is not needed, all we need is just amend this letter a little and forward it.

I wish, i could give some more time to the forum, but i hardly come online, immigration to canada is just a small aspect of my life now and it has taken alot of time now. Being out of touch from the forum, i have skipped nearly all the posts.

off from the forum once again...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:
The letter is a very good attempt and I am ready for any sort of help but being a government official, I hardly get time for other tasks.

If you agree, I can forward this letter to our drafting unit, which basically draft very concise letters for all official communications between ministries in Islamabad. However, i think that is not needed, all we need is just amend this letter a little and forward it.

I wish, i could give some more time to the forum, but i hardly come online, immigration to canada is just a small aspect of my life now and it has taken alot of time now. Being out of touch from the forum, i have skipped nearly all the posts.

off from the forum once again...
sure dear if you can make this letter better do so

thanks

KhalidSubhan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
January 2009
File Transfer...
18 april, 2011
Med's Request
27th May, 2012
Med's Done....
June, 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16th oct
LANDED..........
22nd feb 2013
pittabread said:
yar khalid if you look carefully at petition it is aimed at mainly Fast track Applicants who applied when fast track was launched but at the same time other applicants are also involved becasue no Pakistani got visa in last 8-10 months whether old or new applicant..

like i said main motto is to address the concern that pakistanis are being penalised either old or new applicant

thanks
ok let me suggest something, give me an hour or two, i would pvt message you...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:
ok sure but we will have to post here for other people's approvement also.

thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Dear All
The CIC is proposing changes in the following factors for the new FSW applicants in future.

i. Language
One proposed change would increase the number of points applicants can receive for a first official Canadian language (English or French) to 20 points, rather than the current 16.

ii. Age
CIC is proposing to increase the number of points in the age factor from 10 to a maximum of 12 points.

iii. Work Experience
CIC is proposing to lower the maximum points for work experience from 21 to 15 points and increase the years of experience required to obtain maximum points

Source: http://www.cicnews.com/2011/02/expected-federal-skilled-worker-program-02826.html

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Dear All
The CIC is proposing changes in the following factors for the new FSW applicants in future.

i. Language
One proposed change would increase the number of points applicants can receive for a first official Canadian language (English or French) to 20 points, rather than the current 16.

ii. Age
CIC is proposing to increase the number of points in the age factor from 10 to a maximum of 12 points.

iii. Work Experience
CIC is proposing to lower the maximum points for work experience from 21 to 15 points and increase the years of experience required to obtain maximum points

Source: http://www.cicnews.com/2011/02/expected-federal-skilled-worker-program-02826.html
none of any use to us. we are old applicants.....

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KhalidSubhan said:
Dear Khalid,

Your points have been noted. Thanks for providing feedback.

pittta

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
Dear All

i. Language

ii. Age

iii. Work Experience

We should be updated about any change in FSW programme. Thanks Hinna.

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
Congrts Zainab for moving forward, what is your time line and NOC?

ZainabSeema said:
what is the maximum time in months.....................