+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

ghumman

Jan 21, 2011
hi folks

my status has recently changed to INPROCESS in Feb-2011, I want to add my baby in my applicant, where should i send documents? & what documents should i send?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
ghumman said:
thank you, but i am not sure where to submit these documents? i have written to London visa office & they replied in a general not spacific, e mail attached here:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London. The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway.

Your application has been transferred and will be processed in London, please be advised that our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this time before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London. We regret that we cannot provide a schedule for the assessment of files and that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office.

We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

can any body guide about situation? to whome should i write or send documents??
Your case must be at CHC London. What's your e-cas shows. But my friend if your baby was born in april 2010 and now your are planning to submit his/her docs. I am afraid its too late. You should not wait for the e-cas to turn into "In-Process". You should have immediately sent the docs when they got complete after cic reply. You should shoot your query on the main forum with new topic OR PM to Qorax, PMM, Leon.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Realistically speaking what they say is right but i think every soul eats as per s/he luck. Besides, to get a job in the teaching profession, one must complete canadian degree B.Ed for elementary and M.Ed degree for higher secondary level. After that one can get job of either as a teacher or teacher assistant. I think those who could not get teaching jobs, their cases should read carefully...it might be due they could not have completed canadian required education....or may be the area where they are residing is bad for jobs something else.
Folks, I ahve been silent viewr for all the recent conversations between Hinna , Pittabread and Caada1234.I would say that Canadian economy is much stable than UK where cheap brits make u earn through HSMP, Tier1,2.3 bla bla bla nd in the end of the day due to not making 40k GB per anum HSMP fails and bcak home. Canadian immigration is much stable though time taking if compared with UK but cost of living, culture, envoirnment is much better than UK and I personally dont like UK due to reasons like expensive Mortgages,Old building archetecture,varying polices for immigratnt, excessive time involved to reach passport conversion, decreasing job nombers and ugly women where as North American belt is much different in many ways as for me Oil & Gas domain is very active if compared with UK where taxes make your earnings miserable and in the end the day after paying for mortgage,council tax,MOT,Insurance,NHS,BT,Electric,etc one is left with his girl freind only to bug around for a piece of cake - Real - isn't it?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
because I do not qualify and not interested either due to poor economic conditions
Hinna, best for u is to get PR and move to Gulf rather moving straight away to Canada, in Gulf you can get very good exposure as a teacher, make good mony there to prepare urself for mortgage to build up your own home in Canada for which one needs finance for the obvious reasons, and later on move for 3 yrs or so to convert the passport. I would recommend all to pick GULF market and keep PR aside as it is extendible after one gets PR but without god moneya nd professional identification no-one would be able to work in relevent domains and would be left for Mc-donalds,KFC Home delivery,Pizza Hut,Hardies,Tesco,Azda etc etc . (My personal views)

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
but 15 years ago situation was very different from now. plenty of jobs available that time.....

veva pleae come join us on main forum. thx

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-wake-up-t65146.0.html
Lab-Baeek Ya habeeby...Ahlen va Sahlen Merhaba...

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
The ecas status page is temporarily down, they may be updating it..

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
hinnajamal said:
The ecas status page is temporarily down, they may be updating it..
Might be. CIC should seriously now look into the matter and expedite it.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Veva said:
Hinna, best for u is to get PR and move to Gulf rather moving straight away to Canada, in Gulf you can get very good exposure as a teacher, make good mony there to prepare urself for mortgage to build up your own home in Canada for which one needs finance for the obvious reasons, and later on move for 3 yrs or so to convert the passport. I would recommend all to pick GULF market and keep PR aside as it is extendible after one gets PR but without god moneya nd professional identification no-one would be able to work in relevent domains and would be left for Mc-donalds,KFC Home delivery,Pizza Hut,Hardies,Tesco,Azda etc etc . (My personal views)
Veva dear
How many months/years one should spend in canada for citizenship after gettin PR card.And whether this period should be continuous or intermittent(Breaks in period)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunasir said:
Veva dear
How many months/years one should spend in canada for citizenship after gettin PR card.And whether this period should be comtnuous or intermittent(Breaks in period)
3 years atleast.... but i think he is suggesting hina to move straightaway to gulf and not to canada after getting PRR.....i did not understand his logic, she can't get a good job in gulf just with canada PRR and with out a canadian passport. plus if she goes to gulf instead of canada how will she get canadain passport and prr will expire in one year and it can't be renewed. she needs to apply again for PRR whole process......

I think veva you are out of your mind here dear.... you don't know what you talking about

this is true one can go to gulf but only after getting canadian passport not just with PRR.........

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
sunasir said:
Veva dear
How many months/years one should spend in canada for citizenship after gettin PR card.And whether this period should be comtnuous or intermittent(Breaks in period)
You have to spend 3 years out of 4 years to apply for passport after PR.
Exactly 1095 days in canada out of 1495 days. Can stay outside for 365 days.
If you wanna keep the PR to roll on you have to spend 2 years out of every 5 year. After 5 year you just renew your PR card.