+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
because I do not qualify and not interested either due to poor economic conditions
ok kool. but i heard in canada either very few people are getting career oriented jobs. i can see your noc is 4131 and there is a special thread on this subject on the main forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/are-the-teaching-professionalsteachers-negligible-in-canada-t62443.0.html

where people are discussing that no one who went to canada as a teacher got a teaching job....

do you think you will be able to find one as a teacher.

thx

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
pittabread said:
ok kool. but i heard in canada either very few people are getting career oriented jobs. i can see your noc is 4131 and there is a special thread on this subject on the main forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/are-the-teaching-professionalsteachers-negligible-in-canada-t62443.0.html

where people are discussing that no one who went to canada as a teacher got a teaching job....

do you think you will be able to find one as a teacher.

thx
Realistically speaking what they say is right but i think every soul eats as per s/he luck. Besides, to get a job in the teaching profession, one must complete canadian degree B.Ed for elementary and M.Ed degree for higher secondary level. After that one can get job of either as a teacher or teacher assistant. I think those who could not get teaching jobs, their cases should read carefully...it might be due they could not have completed canadian required education....or may be the area where they are residing is bad for jobs something else.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Realistically speaking what they say is right but i think every soul eats as per s/he luck. Besides, to get a job in the teaching profession, one must complete canadian degree B.Ed for elementary and M.Ed degree for higher secondary level. After that one can get job of either as a teacher or teacher assistant. I think those who could not get teaching jobs, their cases should read carefully...it might be due they could not have completed canadian required education....or may be the area where they are residing is bad for jobs something else.
yes true hinna but mainly they are saying its the accent that matters most. means you should have canadian accent to get selected for any job. i saw one britsh girl also talking who said she is worried about her british accent, she is a british born. but any way i think its your luck that matters most.........good luck to you......

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
pittabread said:
yes true hinna but mainly they are saying its the accent that matters most. means you should have canadian accent to get selected for any job. i saw one britsh girl also talking who said she is worried about her british accent, she is a british born. but any way i think its your luck that matters most.........good luck to you......
Sir whatever be the reason...
ھجرت مین برکت ھے۔۔۔۔۔۔

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
ھجرت مین برکت ھے۔۔۔۔۔۔
would you like to be the part of our group, we are planning to send email to minister kenny about a lengthy delay for pakistani applicants??

thanks

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
pittabread said:
would you like to be the part of our group, we are planning to send email to minister kenny about a lengthy delay for pakistani applicants??

thanks
No, sorry. And i suggest to all your group members to wait for few weeks; things will change. If someone has been waiting for more than 12 months, s/he should inquire about the case, i believe. Fussing about this way may not work.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
No, sorry. And i suggest to all your group members to wait for few weeks; things will change. If someone has been waiting for more than 12 months, s/he should inquire about the case, i believe. Fussing about this way may not work.
hinna you are right and i understand that. but after seeing this forum and speaking to so many people i came to conclusion that we have to do some thing to let them know people are really frustrated and getting worried. look you are relax becasue its not that late for you or even me but a time will come when our patience also run out. i do not want to get to that point so i decided better we launch a complain. there are many many old applicants waiting and for last 10 months not a single pakistani got visa.......

hussain811

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
pittabread said:
hinna you are right and i understand that. but after seeing this forum and speaking to so many people i came to conclusion that we have to do some thing to let them know people are really frustrated and getting worried. look you are relax becasue its not that late for you or even me but a time will come when our patience also run out. i do not want to get to that point so i decided better we launch a complain. there are many many old applicants waiting and for last 10 months not a single pakistani got visa.......

qadam barhao dost ham tumhre sath hain

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
ھجرت مین برکت ھے۔۔۔۔۔۔
One of my x-collegue used to work with BP Canada and he migrated 15 years ago from pakistabn, his accent is neither Pakistani nor canadian and he hardly explains things to others, but he is doing a very professional engineering job. it all depends how much one meeting the job requirement and able to manage the tasks with maturity and confidence. rest all chik chik...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hinnajamal said:
Hinna... what about those who recieved 2nd AOR in July 2010 and since then waiting for IP,London VO mentioned 8 months limit in 2nd AOR letter after which I may rotate a query regarding case status - but so far no change and still RBVO? what should I assume and how long on average shall I wait to get some HalChal?

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
Veva said:
Hinna... what about those who recieved 2nd AOR in July 2010 and since then waiting for IP,London VO mentioned 8 months limit in 2nd AOR letter after which I may rotate a query regarding case status - but so far no change and still RBVO? what should I assume and how long on average shall I wait to get some HalChal?
Dropping an inquiry after ten to twelve months of delay is not a big matter. Those should send a case specific inquiry

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i think caips wil help if it is too late

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Good veve, please come and join us on main forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-wake-up-t65146.0.html

thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussain811 said:
qadam barhao dost ham tumhre sath hain
thanks dost. join us on main forum

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-pakistani-applicants-wake-up-t65146.0.html

thx