+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Honestly we should. The wait was mentally draining and physically consuming. To be away from your loved one for over 5 years is not a joke. I just pray everyone is speedily answered
Your gcms from june said security not started. How come it was processed this fast? My gcms from a few days ago says security not started and we received medical request yesterday. This is giving me hope

Reactions: Christtop and Melsi

Beamsbabe

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
Your gcms from june said security not started. How come it was processed this fast? My gcms from a few days ago says security not started and we received medical request yesterday. This is giving me hope
[/QUOTE

Yeah you should be done by September or early October. The security test should be the Police certificate that I submitted along other documents when my file was transferred to Accra in 2021. I guess
Send your number. Let's chat privately if you wish

Jun 3, 2024
Hello everyone. I'm here to thank the Almighty God for finally answering me and also to encouraging everyone on the waiting list

Application received March 15, 2020
Start processing March 17 2021
Sent a correspondence April 7th 2021
Additional documents, proof of communication July 10, 2023
Medical request June 19th 2024
P PR August 6th 2024
Processing time 53 months

VO Accra Ghana

God grant everyone speed in Jesus name. Amen
congratulations. i am happy 4 u. GLORY BE TO JESUS

Reactions: Melsi

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Any idea why ecas is still not updated after i received medical request?
I wonder why you’re worried about that. The important thing is that you have Medical Instructions. Print it out and make necessary arrangements to do the medicals. If they don’t update on eCAS, they will update your file with them.

Reactions: razrazanan

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
How long does eligibility take? Because they requested proof of communication and other marriage documents along with the medical exams so I guess they are just starting with eligibility.

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm here to thank the Almighty God for finally answering me and also to encouraging everyone on the waiting list

Application received March 15, 2020
Start processing March 17 2021
Sent a correspondence April 7th 2021
Additional documents, proof of communication July 10, 2023
Medical request June 19th 2024
P PR August 6th 2024
Processing time 53 months

VO Accra Ghana

God grant everyone speed in Jesus name. Amen
Congratulations! Really happy for you. They just approved a TRV for my spouse. His application is at 40 months now.

Reactions: himankkohli6