+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hello
Today my dependent received letter for biometric how to do that and what is the next step.
Your question is not very clear. However, when you get a Biometric Instruction Letter, read it carefully and follow the instructions. Identify the center where you will give the biometrics, book appointments if required by the center and visit at the appointed date (and time) with a printout of the instructions and give your biometrics. That’s all.

Brainsys

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Your question is not very clear. However, when you get a Biometric Instruction Letter, read it carefully and follow the instructions. Identify the center where you will give the biometrics, book appointments if required by the center and visit at the appointed date (and time) with a printout of the instructions and give your biometrics. That’s all.
My dependent child oversees received biometric letter to do with in 30 days, my question is after biometric what will be the next step. Still my son didn’t receive medical request only biometric

Beamsbabe

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
My dependent child oversees received biometric letter to do with in 30 days, my question is after biometric what will be the next step. Still my son didn’t receive medical request only biometric
The next step is to wait for their further instructions. The biometrics results will be automatically transmitted to IRCC by the center. Yours is to avail yourself and wait for the next introduction.
Good luck

Beamsbabe

Star Member
Jun 22, 2023
Good day all.
Please is there any update on any application from Accra recently.
Secondly after medical, like how many weeks before passport request.
Thank you

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Good day all.
Please is there any update on any application from Accra recently.
Secondly after medical, like how many weeks before passport request.
Thank you
It’s obvious there’s no uniformity in their processing. They asked me to do medical in April which I did. I haven’t heard from them ever since apart from, “medical results have been received” in my eCAS. No biometrics instruction letter either even though I have an active biometric record from a previous visa application.

razrazanan

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Just got my gcms notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started Security: Not Started HIRV:
Criminality: P a s s e d
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

What does info sharing mean?

AF006

Jun 29, 2024
Just got my gcms notes:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started Security: Not Started HIRV:
Criminality: P a s s e d
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

What does info sharing mean?
When did you order these? And are you done with your biometrics or not yet?