+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
Thanks a lot guys for the quick reply,

I have already sent CSE but it takes 25 working days for them to get back to me so thought if anyone of you can suggest where to send the docs
You'll have to wait for their response.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone!

Whilst uploading docs to CIC, for PRR- Which section do u upload the language in? I cannot find it. Thank you in advance

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
gulhayo_a said:
Hi everyone!

Whilst uploading docs to CIC, for PRR- Which section do u upload the language in? I cannot find it. Thank you in advance
Usually there is no need to upload any document for language as we are declaring IELTS/TFA test results in the informative section.
However, if you wish, you can upload along with your passport pages. Nothing wrong in that & I did the same for me.
Same is true for your ECA/education documents.
Did you get ITA? all the best.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drkv78 said:
Usually there is no need to upload any document for language as we are declaring IELTS/TFA test results in the informative section.
However, if you wish, you can upload along with your passport pages. Nothing wrong in that & I did the same for me.
Same is true for your ECA/education documents.
Did you get ITA? all the best.
Thank you! I also added it with the Education documents.
How about the additional information section? I did a notarised letter of Gift Deed from my father for PoF. So now i have a letter from my bank showing the current balance. I have a bank letter showing the transfer from dad's accounts to mine and a letter from notary, accordingly. Should i write a letter of explanation for this? because the notary refused to write down its for Canada etc, so it just shows that ____$ amount has been gifted to my daughter. (something like this. )

Also, my husband is also -self-employed, does online trading in forex so he doesnt have an official reference. Do we also provide an explanation letter saying what he does? :s a little confused here too.

Yes, received my ITA 20days ago, now almost done uploading docs to CIC, for PR.

Thanks a lot!

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
gulhayo_a said:
Thank you! I also added it with the Education documents.
How about the additional information section? I did a notarised letter of Gift Deed from my father for PoF. So now i have a letter from my bank showing the current balance. I have a bank letter showing the transfer from dad's accounts to mine and a letter from notary, accordingly. Should i write a letter of explanation for this? because the notary refused to write down its for Canada etc, so it just shows that ____$ amount has been gifted to my daughter. (something like this. )
A: No need, this is sufficient.
Also, my husband is also -self-employed, does online trading in forex so he doesnt have an official reference. Do we also provide an explanation letter saying what he does? :s a little confused here too.
A: if you are the principal applicant then no need.
Yes, received my ITA 20days ago, now almost done uploading docs to CIC, for PR.

Thanks a lot!

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Received my nomination today. Thanks everyone who helped me on this forum. Good Luck everyone.

My time lines are as below.

EE Profile created: Sep 15, 2015
Ontario PT Received: Sep 26, 2015
Application sent to Ontario: Oct 28, 2015
AOR Received: Jan20, 2016
Additional docs Req: Feb 4, 2016
Nomination: Feb 16, 2016

Thanks

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
By God's grace I received my nomination today :)

Application received : 6th Oct
AOR : 30th Dec
Additional document request: 22nd Jan
Additional info call: 16th Feb (Today)
Nomination: 16th feb

I got call at 8.00 p.m Indian time, 9.30 A.M Indian time and got a new message in my cic account at around 12.30 as nomination.

Thanks to all who shared info in forum, I need guidance for further process also.

samzgfang

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations ESREDDY, and VaibhavN on getting the nominations!!!!

VaibhavN said:

I got call at 8.00 p.m Indian time, 9.30 A.M Indian time and got a new message in my cic account at around 12.30 as nomination.

Thanks to all who shared info in forum, I need guidance for further process also.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi all,

I received Ontario PT Notification on Jan 11, 7 PM (IST). So I think Feb 24th is the day when my application should reach their office, if I am applying.
The problem is, I haven't been able to manage the funds yet. Most probably, my father might deposit it by 21st or 22nd Feb (he is borrowing from a relative).

1. Should I take the risk to send the application on 22nd?
2. Do you suggest withdrawing the profile, and recreating it after a few days? What are the chances that I get PT Notification once again?

I am very saddened that I am close to losing this opportunity. Please share your valuable advise. TIA

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ESREDDY said:
Hi All,

Received my nomination today. Thanks everyone who helped me on this forum. Good Luck everyone.

My time lines are as below.

EE Profile created: Sep 15, 2015
Ontario PT Received: Sep 26, 2015
Application sent to Ontario: Oct 28, 2015
AOR Received: Jan20, 2016
Additional docs Req: Feb 4, 2016
Nomination: Feb 16, 2016

Thanks
VaibhavN said:

Congrats both of you :) . Good luck and all the best for a speedy PPR!

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bishgop said:
Hi all,

I received Ontario PT Notification on Jan 11, 7 PM (IST). So I think Feb 24th is the day when my application should reach their office, if I am applying.
The problem is, I haven't been able to manage the funds yet. Most probably, my father might deposit it by 21st or 22nd Feb (he is borrowing from a relative).

1. Should I take the risk to send the application on 22nd?
2. Do you suggest withdrawing the profile, and recreating it after a few days? What are the chances that I get PT Notification once again?

I am very saddened that I am close to losing this opportunity. Please share your valuable advise. TIA
It is highly recommended that you wait and get your POF sorted out before you apply for OINP. Many forum members have reported receiving PT again after recreating profile. Good Luck!!

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Hi all,

I have re created my profile 10 feb , still no pt notification from Ontario.'
Few people from this forum suggested need to wait some time.

Could any one please suggest how long I have to wait to get Pt notification?

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reddysar said:
Hi all,

I have re created my profile 10 feb , still no pt notification from Ontario.'
Few people from this forum suggested need to wait some time.

Could any one please suggest how long I have to wait to get Pt notification?
Couple of weeks from the profile creation date, provided you have 400+ CRS points.