+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

Received oinp nomination and ita a week ago and would like to ask:
1) will I need to send the originals of all the documents to Canada or uploading the online application and supporting documents is enough?
2) How is the process different for me, and let's say another candidate who received an ita, but without a nomination, whose score was 470.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
VoL@ND said:
Hey guys,

Received oinp nomination and ita a week ago and would like to ask:
1) will I need to send the originals of all the documents to Canada or uploading the online application and supporting documents is enough?
2) How is the process different for me, and let's say another candidate who received an ita, but without a nomination, whose score was 470.
1) You'll be submitting all the documents electronically.
2) No significant difference. Its just that you will be invited to apply under the PNP class and the one without a nomination will be invited to under FSW/CEC respectively. Plus, you will receive a Schedule 4 request from CIC and he/she won't.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
2) No significant difference. Its just that you will be invited to apply under the PNP class and the one without a nomination will be invited to under FSW/CEC respectively. Plus, you will receive a Schedule 4 request from CIC and he/she won't.
@Raj...if we see Vol's timeline:

AoR - January 4
Ontario Nomination received - 29 January
ITA - February 10

Vol received his/her nomination within 30 days of getting AoR. If everything gets ok for all the November applicant's, the month of March is reserved for nominations.
Trying to stay positive each and every day. :D :D :D

@Vol

Did you get any Additional doc request, such as ECA report, or any other?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
@Raj...if we see Vol's timeline:

AoR - January 4
Ontario Nomination received - 29 January
ITA - February 10

Vol received his/her nomination within 30 days of getting AoR. If everything gets ok for all the November applicant's, the month of March is reserved for nominations.
Trying to stay positive each and every day. :D :D :D

@Vol

Did you get any Additional doc request, such as ECA report, or any other?
It really does depend on the case and the case officer!!

See, a Nov 2 applicant got AOR on Jan 29 and got his nomination around Feb 10 (FSW applicant from India) and some people who got AOR in November are still waiting for AORs. So, really depends on the officer and your personal case.

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
It really does depend on the case and the case officer!!

See, a Nov 2 applicant got AOR on Jan 29 and got his nomination around Feb 10 (FSW applicant from India) and some people who got AOR in November are still waiting for AORs. So, really depends on the officer and your personal case.
I understand that the OINP outcome depends on your case and case officer.
But sometimes positive energy is required to be on this stressful journey. :) :)

When I read some cases, where the applicant has given their best to get all the right documents and still they get something negative in the outcome. I get depressed.
I can feel their pain. I understand that how many hours have been spent to get every possible thing right.

Need to stay positive. :-X :-X
Sending positive energy to all :) :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
musicnlyrx said:
But sometimes positive energy is required to be on this stressful journey. :) :)

When I read some cases, where the applicant has given their best to get all the right documents and still they get something negative in the outcome. I get depressed.
I can feel their pain. I understand that how many hours have been spent to get every possible thing right.

OINP's rejection rate is relatively very less. People are being nominated unless and until there is a blunder in the application like wrong NOC (lately, Ontario is giving these applicants a second chance too!!!), experience not in the past 5 years and not having at least a bachelor's degree.

The processing times have grown a LOT lately but rest assured, it is likely that applicants who have received AORs will receive nominations (unless, of course, there is a blunder).

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
musicnlyrx said:

+1 for your action and thoughts...Desperately need it

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thanks a lot! Sometimes it's too exciting to be so close :)

musicnlyrx

Sep 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VoL@ND said:
Thanks a lot! Sometimes it's too exciting to be so close :)
Best of luck with your EE application. Hope your status message has "Landed in Canada" soon.
Do keep us updated with your EE application journey.

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Hi guys,
What is the average time to get a schedule 4 / 4a request after AOR?
It seems that some people get the request faster than others. Does it mean anything? Will initial verification be done before sending a request for schedule 4 / 4a?
Thanks in advance.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
guys quick question.

i applied for permenant residecne on nov 8th and got married on dec 13th , till now i didnt knew i had to fill out extra forms, how ever i called CIC call center and they advised me to fill a lot of forms and send it , but they didnt advice where to send it.

they say my file is in abudhabhi visa office,so i shall contact them.

how ever abudhabi office do not repy for atleast a month.

does anyone know where am i susspoed to send the extra forms for my wife and her passport copy and medicals?

thanks a lot in advance guys

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
guys quick question.

i applied for permenant residecne on nov 8th and got married on dec 13th , till now i didnt knew i had to fill out extra forms, how ever i called CIC call center and they advised me to fill a lot of forms and send it , but they didnt advice where to send it.

does anyone know where am i susspoed to send the extra forms for my wife and her passport copy and medicals?

Send a CSE ---> https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Choose 'Express Entry' in the drop down list.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
guys quick question.

If you are an EE applicant send in a CSE here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

ashwanee

Dec 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
OINP's rejection rate is relatively very less. People are being nominated unless and until there is a blunder in the application like wrong NOC (lately, Ontario is giving these applicants a second chance too!!!), experience not in the past 5 years and not having at least a bachelor's degree.

The processing times have grown a LOT lately but rest assured, it is likely that applicants who have received AORs will receive nominations (unless, of course, there is a blunder).
That's so encouraging and comforting @rajkamalmohanram

+1 for this.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Thanks a lot guys for the quick reply,

I have already sent CSE but it takes 25 working days for them to get back to me so thought if anyone of you can suggest where to send the docs