+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

bardia1986

Aug 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulhayo_a said:
Hello Everyone,

I was submitting my documents to CIC, for Permanent Residency and i cancelled the transaction as i was unsure there was enough funds. Now on my profile it is saying processing submission- How can i re-open my application and pay? Its giving me no option.
You just gotta wait and it'll open up again, I mean the Continue Application button, it happened after half an hour for me, but took a whole day for one of ma friends, so u just need to re-sign n check your profile out

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNinja said:
Hey Ppahuja
As i am in the process of collecting docs for E-APR, just wanted to ask if there is a complete guide available somewhere providing complete details of the docs to b submitted as in Mycic account it just shows a list of 7 items to b uploaded unlike OINPs detailed checklist where requirements of each doc were given in detail.
I just got a hard copy of OINP Nomination confirmation letter yesterday by post. Am i supposed to upload this letter too?
One more thing, are we supposed to b upload original scanned copies of all docs or xerox ones?

Thanx in advance
Refer this link to check the required documents for e-APR:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Another helpful links:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/need-urgent-help-on-filling-schedule-4a-provincial-nominees-t287895.0.html;msg4885792#msg4885792

I'm not sure if nomination certificate need to be uploaded now. IMO, it is supposed to be shared once Schedule 4A is requested. However, there is no harm uploading that in LoE section.

It is recommended to upload original scanned copies of all documents. Good Luck!!

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,
I'm facing a little difficulty here. So, I've worked at my job as a junior expert for a year and then as expert for 3 more...but the duties stayed the same. My employer gives me one document, stating my current salary, duties, position and that I've held the position of junior expert for a year. Will that be enough?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VoL@ND said:
Hey guys,
I'm facing a little difficulty here. So, I've worked at my job as a junior expert for a year and then as expert for 3 more...but the duties stayed the same. My employer gives me one document, stating my current salary, duties, position and that I've held the position of junior expert for a year. Will that be enough?
CIC is least bothered to know whether you were junior or senior as long as had an authentic job that is verifiable, was paid and your roles & responsibilities matched with the NOCs quoted.

They are not hiring you, they are assessing you as a worth immigrant.

VoL@ND

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
CIC is least bothered to know whether you were junior or senior as long as had an authentic job that is verifiable, was paid and your roles & responsibilities matched with the NOCs quoted.

They are not hiring you, they are assessing you as a worth immigrant.
Thank you! It's a government job, pretty authentic. So, should I just put "expert" and the name of the department in my online application?

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
Hi All,

Congrats to all those who to Nominated under OINP. I also got nominated in Jan and received ITA.

I have also submitted my PR Application but my status is stuck on Review of eligibility.

Can someone guide me how long does it take to get through this step and medical and review of submitted documents?
Shall be grateful.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
cocomo said:
Hi All,

Congrats to all those who to Nominated under OINP. I also got nominated in Jan and received ITA.

I have also submitted my PR Application but my status is stuck on Review of eligibility.

Can someone guide me how long does it take to get through this step and medical and review of submitted documents?
Shall be grateful.
Medicals are set to passed in under 2 weeks (generally). However, there is no standardized timeline. The pace of the progress really depends on your profile and the officer processing your case.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone.

I have a serious issue with my application. (well i think its pretty serious).

My husband lived in Dubai for about 2 years. He had gotten a police cert. before he moved back. His police certificate was given in nov.2014 and was valid for 3 months. The Emirates Embassy here said they do not deal with questions like this.
He hasnt been back to dubai since then, but the pc is also out of date and there is no way of getting a new one?

What do i do?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gulhayo_a said:
Hi everyone.

I have a serious issue with my application. (well i think its pretty serious).

My husband lived in Dubai for about 2 years. He had gotten a police cert. before he moved back. His police certificate was given in nov.2014 and was valid for 3 months. The Emirates Embassy here said they do not deal with questions like this.
He hasnt been back to dubai since then, but the pc is also out of date and there is no way of getting a new one?

What do i do?
PCC s issued after the last visit to the country is valid indefinitely, AFAIK.

bishgop

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
Medicals Passed
Hi all,

Advice needed.

In the Ontario Nominee Application Form, Section H. Family Information, there's this question - Do you have dependent family members accompanying you to Canada?*

I am single and no one's accompanying me. So obviously I checked "NO". But I cannot move to the next section. And I cannot even fill the boxes in this section.

How to take care of this?

gp0504

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Hi,

I am preparing documents for an OINP nomination. My wife is the primary applicant. She has a total work experience of about 13 years out of which we have declared only the 6 relevant years in the EE profile and the NOC was based on the same. The other experience is not in line with the NOC so we have not declared it in the EE profile. Now when we are preparing her resume, do we remove that experience or still keep it even though its not in line with the NOC.

Please suggest.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bishgop said:
Hi all,

Advice needed.

In the Ontario Nominee Application Form, Section H. Family Information, there's this question - Do you have dependent family members accompanying you to Canada?*

I am single and no one's accompanying me. So obviously I checked "NO". But I cannot move to the next section. And I cannot even fill the boxes in this section.

I didn't have any problem with this section! Try going back to the previous page, then come to this page and select No and then try to proceed!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gp0504 said:
Hi,

I am preparing documents for an OINP nomination. My wife is the primary applicant. She has a total work experience of about 13 years out of which we have declared only the 6 relevant years in the EE profile and the NOC was based on the same. The other experience is not in line with the NOC so we have not declared it in the EE profile. Now when we are preparing her resume, do we remove that experience or still keep it even though its not in line with the NOC.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Contents of the resume will not affect your nomination application! It is fine either way.

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
bishgop said:
Hi all,

Advice needed.

You are probably in the 'Print View' of the document. There is a button at the bottom where you can go back to 'Edit View' and be able to edit and update your document.

Hope this helps!