+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Feldespato said:
Hi,

Regarding translations, Ontario says: "If you are applying from within Ontario, the translations must be completed by a certified translator accredited by the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Ontario (ATIO)".

So, If you have translated and notarized documents from an accredited translator in your country of origin (needed to come to Canada),
and those documents (marriage certificate, birth certificate...) have been valid for CIC during my stay here (permits applications, renewals, etc),
the statement above means that now, because I am living in Ontario, I need to translate again those documents with ATIO?

It sounds crazy but it's what I understand. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I had the same concern, called OOPNP and they said notarization from home country is fine.

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, I have received an Territorial Interest under Human Capital Priorities stream. I just have a question regarding regulated occupations in ON that is not regulated in my country of origin. Do I need to get mandatory certification before I can apply for nomination? Or I can do that once I am nominated or have landed in Ontario? My current occupation: Human Resources Manager

kim979

Jun 10, 2015
Hello experts

I have the following questions regarding the OOPNP application forms, please help.

Personal Information:
lists my visit to Canada: I have been studying/working in Canada since 2006, but have travelled to different countries in the past couple years. Do I just need to make 1 entry (since 2006 to present), or I have to enter information based on my Passport stamps (Every time I enter Canada from another country).

Address: I have entered my home address (which I am renting right now), but I know I will be moving to another place in 2 months. Is there anything I can let them know in advance (so I don't have to notify them in Aug?)

Thank you in advance

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Folks - When OOPNP says not to leave any time gaps when completing Personal and Work History section of the form, what is the allowed time gaps to be not mentioned, for e.g. 1 week, 1 month etc ?

Please share your thoughts and advise.

Thanks in advance.

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
munanshaik said:
Hi

I am applying for OOPNP and under CEC category. Do I need to show proof of fund? It gonna burden me as 4 family members.

Another question is, How can I show money which are in bank out of Canada, how to convert currencies to CAD or other currencies are ok

thanks
Yes, proof of funds is mandatory for both CEC & FSW category. You would have to get a letter issued from whichever bank converting the current funds into CAD based on the exchange rate for the date the letter will be issued. I had to show a similar letter from the back when I applied for study permit. They showed the exchange rate and total amount in CAD from INR.

I truly understand it is a great burden with 4 family members, unfortunately CIC rules are common for everyone.

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
nash24 said:
Yes, I don't have enough funds to meet the minimum requirement right now. Which is why I asked this:
A reference letter from your employer showing the hourly/monthly salary is not enough. Officials don't necessarily know what your income vs expenses are.(income > expense OR expense > income) Hence they are looking for available funds present in your account.

chdboy25

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
for POF, i have an car loan account in one of the banks.. do i have to show that also.. i mean one bank account with savings and checking account.. other bank has a car loan account which is essentially a debt.. any idea?

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
The application asks for a "certified true copy" of the degree. So, would notarizing a copy of the degree, with a stamp that it is a "true copy" of the original suffice?
Also, does anyone know how to get a bank draft/money order in CAD in the US? Local banks like Bank of America and TD Bank do it only in USD.

Thanks.

Hemi427

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experts: if my spouse transfers the money to my account, do i still need a declaration?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have missed to include the copy of my prior passport as my current passport has been issued just 5 months back. I have already sent across my Application and it has reached them today. How can I get this included in my Application. Mailed OOPNP but not got any response. Appreciate if someone has similar experience can share it.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Can anyone answer this question?
WES just completed my assessment.
I have my ECA report online and waiting for the hard copy to reach me.
Can I use the soft copy of it to apply for OONP. Or should I use the paper report?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi All,

Can anyone answer this question?
WES just completed my assessment.
I have my ECA report online and waiting for the hard copy to reach me.
Can I use the soft copy of it to apply for OONP. Or should I use the paper report?
By soft copy, I believe you are referring to the pdf file. If that's the case, you can print it and attach it.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

I have missed to include the copy of my prior passport as my current passport has been issued just 5 months back. I have already sent across my Application and it has reached them today. How can I get this included in my Application. Mailed OOPNP but not got any response. Appreciate if someone has similar experience can share it.
Simple but expansive solution: Send them copies of your old passport through express mail, and explain your situation. Hopefully they receive your mail before returning you back your application. Likely they won't open it until one month later, given the amount of applications they received in every stream.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
By soft copy, I believe you are referring to the pdf file. If that's the case, you can print it and attach it.
Thank you so much.. :)
Yes I meant that pdf file that I can download from WES my account.
So there is no sign or seal anything on the paper report right? I can use the pdf?