+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
specialmary said:
Simple but expansive solution: Send them copies of your old passport through express mail, and explain your situation. Hopefully they receive your mail before returning you back your application. Likely they won't open it until one month later, given the amount of applications they received in every stream.
Thanks specialmary. Will give a try.!

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
jemdill said:
Thank you so much.. :)
Yes I meant that pdf file that I can download from WES my account.
So there is no sign or seal anything on the paper report right? I can use the pdf?
there's a stamp on the report.

begs2

Dec 16, 2014
Can anyone pls. help me with the below ask :
-----------------------------------------------

If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial orterritorial body?

I am applying under CEC category and have 2.5 years of canada experience in 2174 in Ontario.
I am already employed and has valid workpermit till 2016. DO I still need license? I beleive my company must have license to allow me work here.

Please guide
---------------------------------------------------

carguy

Dec 15, 2014
2 questions - Bank draft and Filling up form by hand

Hello members,
I have 2 questions. Please help me out.

BANK draft - My bank draft was issued by TD bank Canada for ' ONTARIO MINISTRY OF FINANCE' . is this ok ?

Appl. form - My address is long and the space provided is not enough on the application form to type in. What do you guys recommend ?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 2 questions - Bank draft and Filling up form by hand

carguy said:
Hello members,
I have 2 questions. Please help me out.

BANK draft - My bank draft was issued by TD bank Canada for ' ONTARIO MINISTRY OF FINANCE' . is this ok ?

Appl. form - My address is long and the space provided is not enough on the application form to type in. What do you guys recommend ?
Bank Draft is perfectly fine.
I think you can attach a separate sheet if you have space limitation in the form. I did the same for couple of items.

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
begs2 said:
Can anyone pls. help me with the below ask :
-----------------------------------------------

If you intend to work in an occupation that requires licensing in Ontario, do you have a certificate of qualification issued by a provincial orterritorial body?

I am applying under CEC category and have 2.5 years of canada experience in 2174 in Ontario.
I am already employed and has valid workpermit till 2016. DO I still need license? I beleive my company must have license to allow me work here.

Please guide
---------------------------------------------------
2174 is a regulated occupation. kindly visit the hrsdc website, also search the forum as this has been answered before.
Being already employed and having a valid workpermit is not a condition for meeting the license requirements. Ex: if you are working as a software engineer then you must contact PEO(Proff Engineers of Ontario), if within the ON province. Additionally you cannot use a job title of an "engineer" or use PENG as a suffix after your name if you are not licensed to do so.

Company licensing is different from individual licensing, both are un-related. Hence your company license is not relevant in this situation.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder how many PTs are already issued? How many are going to be issued? I think there will be a lot of applications declined. Ontario cannot accept all candidates. Maybe I''m wrong? What do you think?

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
Russian said:
I wonder how many PTs are already issued? How many are going to be issued? I think there will be a lot of applications declined. Ontario cannot accept all candidates. Maybe I''m wrong? What do you think?
they'll nominate 2700 people.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
Yes looks like there will be a lots of rejections; because the cap is 2700 and seems like they have sent PT to almost everyone who has score more than 400.

ultra99

Jun 25, 2011
jemdill said:
Yes looks like there will be a lots of rejections; because the cap is 2700 and seems like they have sent PT to almost everyone who has score more than 400.
why rejections, won't those that don't make it this year will be deferred to next year?

rickyfaneite

Dec 4, 2014
Russian said:
I think there enough number for nominations .
- Not many people have 400+ points. It isn't easy.
- It's only for Ontario Nominations.
- After the last draw people with 500+ will probably wait for an ITA instead of paying 1500$ for this option.
- It just started on June 1st.

I think those who apply and have a good Docs to backup their application will be all fine.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rickyfaneite said:
I think there enough number for nominations .
- Not many people have 400+ points. It isn't easy.
- It's only for Ontario Nominations.
- After the last draw people with 500+ will probably wait for an ITA instead of paying 1500$ for this option.
- It just started on June 1st.

I think those who apply and have a good Docs to backup their application will be all fine.

Hope so and fingers Crossed... :)

chad_80

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
Mississauga, ON
NOC Code......
carguy said:
Please note that as per the Application Guide, it is ONTARIO MINISTER OF FINANCE and not MINISTRY. Do verify before sending.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rickyfaneite said:
Maybe you are right. I think all above 450 can wait for ITA without chasing the nominations. So most of applicants fall from 400 to 450.