+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2013

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
shimnui1 said:
yup..trying to reach them since yesterday..but they r not picking up the phone at all..
I just called them and always the same answer, u will receive them in a couple of weeks... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
hebyx said:
I just called them and always the same answer, u will receive them in a couple of weeks... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Actually, I guess that the front desk has no control of what's happening behind beyond the stage of approval.

It is like if officers have issued those certificates, the front desk will know. If they are just working to write certificates, the front desk won't know. So the receptionist always gives us a rough timeline. I guess it is not helpful calling the receptionist now at this stage. She/He won't push officers for us.

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
moonbow2010 said:
Actually, I guess that the front desk has no control of what's happening behind beyond the stage of approval.

It is like if officers have issued those certificates, the front desk will know. If they are just working to write certificates, the front desk won't know. So the receptionist always gives us a rough timeline. I guess it is not helpful calling the receptionist now at this stage. She/He won't push officers for us.
So we need to call the senior officers? pbb calm down and be patient is better

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
hebyx said:
So we need to call the senior officers? pbb calm down and be patient is better
Actually, I tried calling the officer who issued my file number today. I got the same answer as what was given by others, such as the receptionist or other officers. He asked me to be patient. I guess it is better not bugging them right now.

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
hi guys,

at the end of last year I applied under Master stream.

1. could u please tell me how soon after OPNP received ur application u got the file #?
2. if u were asked for additional docs could u please share what type of docs they are (if it is not confidential)?

thx.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
It not depends on the date you submit your application. You are put on the queue on the basis of your approval date. So all of them who applied before and didn't receive till yet is because they are approved later. I believe they are now in the date of September and this week and next week would be the last. Secondly once the decision has been taken regarding your case the role of the case officer finishes. Now it is the duty of the administration staff to prepare the package and deliver.

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
You need to wait bro. I have heard from many people that there is a delay of issuing file number. This is probably because they have to clear the previous stuff.

maximin said:
hi guys,

at the end of last year I applied under Master stream.

1. could u please tell me how soon after OPNP received ur application u got the file #?
2. if u were asked for additional docs could u please share what type of docs they are (if it is not confidential)?

thx.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
It not depends on the date you submit your application. You are put on the queue on the basis of your approval date. So all of them who applied before and didn't receive till yet is because they are approved later. I believe they are now in the date of September and this week and next week would be the last. Secondly once the decision has been taken regarding your case the role of the case officer finishes. Now it is the duty of the administration staff to prepare the package and deliver.
This does not explain ananas 's case. He was approved on August last year and still has not got his certificate.

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moonbow2010 said:
This does not explain ananas 's case. He was approved on August last year and still has not got his certificate.
yup ..I second that..infact i guess there are other users in this post who got approved in summer itself bt still waiting to get their certificates..

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
moonbow2010 said:
"Her", actually...

The PNP has proved to be a very random process. It entirely depends on who got your case

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
I said that before as well bro that once the decision is taken the role of the officer finishes, now its the duty of the staff there to create package and distribute it. Secondly there could be one fact that there may be group of staff there who would be working on the packages, so may be some staff groups would be slow some would be quick enough so thats why there is a variation. But the best thing is to try contact your case officer and get your Number in the queue list, receptionist won't be able to help out in this matter

moonbow2010 said:

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
gambler_2006 said:
I said that before as well bro that once the decision is taken the role of the officer finishes, now its the duty of the staff there to create package and distribute it. Secondly there could be one fact that there may be group of staff there who would be working on the packages, so may be some staff groups would be slow some would be quick enough so thats why there is a variation. But the best thing is to try contact your case officer and get your Number in the queue list, receptionist won't be able to help out in this matter

I am wondering how you can get ur Number in the queue list. ::)

Gambler, did u get yours in the queue list?

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Yes you can, your officer can tell you at which number you are in the queue list. Yes i did ask

moonbow2010 said:
I am wondering how you can get ur Number in the queue list. ::)

Gambler, did u get yours in the queue list?

bioleaching

Jun 27, 2012
sreekred said:
Thank you :)
Got my RPRF Yesterday.
Dear friends,
I have applied under phd stream of PNP, after getting the certificate,
when i wanna send my documents to cic should I send IELTS as well?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
bioleaching said:
Dear friends,
I have applied under phd stream of PNP, after getting the certificate,
when i wanna send my documents to cic should I send IELTS as well?
Better to provide ::),although it is not mandatory.