+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Applicants 2013

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
My certificate was just delivered by Purolator now. After all this time, another episode begins with CIC. I hope everyone gets theirs today and in the coming days. Hang in there!

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fenomenalb said:
My certificate was just delivered by Purolator now. After all this time, another episode begins with CIC. I hope everyone gets theirs today and in the coming days. Hang in there!
congos bro.. :D

can u please let all of us know when did u apply and got approved for OPNP?

hebyx

Feb 19, 2014
fenomenalb said:
CONGS! I am wondering whether Purolator called you before their delivery, cus I am not home in the daytime... Thx

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Thanks man. Without being too specific, I applied in (very) late August. Documents were requested around mid september and I was approved shortly thereafter.
shimnui1 said:
congos bro.. :D

can u please let all of us know when did u apply and got approved for OPNP?

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Thx! They did not call ahead of time. They called my unit buzzer which goes to my phone so I dashed from work to go sign for it :D
hebyx said:
CONGS! I am wondering whether Purolator called you before their delivery, cus I was not home in the daytime... Thx

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
fenomenalb said:
Thanks man. Without being too specific, I applied in (very) late August. Documents were requested around mid september and I was approved shortly thereafter.
Congrats!! :) Are you a work permit holder at the moment?

ananas

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
06-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-02-2015
Interview........
N/A RPRF request: 16-04-2015
fenomenalb said:
Thanks. Yes, I am.
When does it expire? I am asking because it seems like they are expediting the certificates for the people whose work permits are expiring soon.

fenomenalb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
It expires in about 2.5 years
ananas said:
When does it expire? I am asking because it seems like they are expediting the certificates for the people whose work permits are expiring soon.

semmir

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Hi guys

I read through page 1 to 17 of this thread. Thank you all for sharing stories and providing positive feedback. :)

I submitted my O-PNP application (masters without job offer) in Mid Jan this year by Canada Post service "Xpresspost". Nothing has happened yet. I just have couple of questions

1- How do you make sure that you application package is received ? does anyone from PNP office confirms that by tel/email ?
2- When I did online tracking of my application package, it was first delivered to Toronto, then finally delivered to Mississauga, is that where it should normally go? ???

I appreciate your input.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
semmir said:
Hi guys

I read through page 1 to 17 of this thread. Thank you all for sharing stories and providing positive feedback. :)

I submitted my O-PNP application (masters without job offer) in Mid Jan this year by Canada Post service "Xpresspost". Nothing has happened yet. I just have couple of questions

1- How do you make sure that you application package is received ? does anyone from PNP office confirms that by tel/email ?
2- When I did online tracking of my application package, it was first delivered to Toronto, then finally delivered to Mississauga, is that where it should normally go? ???

I appreciate your input.
I got no confirmation of receiving the package. However, when u got ur file number, it is confirmed.
If u are really concerned, call the PNP office.

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
semmir said:
Hi guys

I appreciate your input.
Hi semmir,
Did u apply in ur last semester or after completing all ur degree requirements?

maximin

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
@ semmir,

I applied the same stream as you at the end of last year. My application was delivered by Xpresspost on Dec 17, 2013. In the middle of January I received the following e-mail:

Dear maximin,

The Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program received your Nominee Application Package on December 17th, 2013. Please retain this letter for your records.

You will be sent a separate letter once your file receives a file number early in 2014, and you will be notified at that time if we require further information. Please refrain from contacting our office regarding the status of your application, as it is in process.

Thank you for your interest in the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program.
I am still waiting for the file #.

semmir

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
I submitted when I finished my degree. (I also included my transcript in sealed envelope and my IELTS score report).
Maybe they simply forgot to send an email and confirm reception of the application package ::)

Ok, I should ask them to make sure they have received my package. that is set-point 1 :D.
is this the contact information you guys are using ?

1-866-214-6820 (toll-free in North America)
416-327-0374
Opportunities.Ontario@ontario.ca

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
I have the same timeline. I applied in the thirdweek of January.
I submitted all the information with my application. No acknowledgement or filenumber yet.

I know we have to submit PGWP. I applied for it recently so will send it.

semmir said:
I submitted when I finished my degree. (I also included my transcript in sealed envelope and my IELTS score report).
Maybe they simply forgot to send an email and confirm reception of the application package ::)

Ok, I should ask them to make sure they have received my package. that is set-point 1 :D.
is this the contact information you guys are using ?

1-866-214-6820 (toll-free in North America)
416-327-0374
Opportunities.Ontario @ ontario.ca