App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
From the time you are invited to apply as a provincial nominee, do you send in the documents all over again? and how long does it take for them to process it?

lartoyak

Mar 4, 2013
good day all,

please, have been trying to create another profile as instructed for the Ontario provincial nominee as one of the criteria.

This has proved difficult as the site keeps reporting technical for the past 2 weeks I have been on it.

Has anybody been successful with creating another profile since the last 2 weeks. What do I do? Somebody please help!!!!

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
lartoyak said:
good day all,

please, have been trying to create another profile as instructed for the Ontario provincial nominee as one of the criteria.

This has proved difficult as the site keeps reporting technical for the past 2 weeks I have been on it.

Has anybody been successful with creating another profile since the last 2 weeks. What do I do? Somebody please help!!!!
Clear all cache and cookies. If still doesn't work try another browser.

bhavin_business

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am applying to OINP - Human capital stream. I am eligible for CEC stream.

I have a Canadian degree and Indian degree. Canadian degree is highest level of education. Do I need to apply for ECA for it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bhavin

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Is there any possibility of receiving Ontario PT before Christmas?

CRS: 423
IELTS: CLB 9
Education: Masters degree
Ties with Ontario: Aunt lives there

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavin_business said:
Hi,

I have a Canadian degree and Indian degree. Canadian degree is highest level of education. Do I need to apply for ECA for it?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bhavin
No ECA needed if Canadian degree is highest, get the marksheets sent from university and you will need self signed degree certificate as mentioned in guide.

ind2can2015

Sep 2, 2015
Hello friends,

I am in great need of your opinions... I have 459 points in EE - FSW stream and got OPNP interest letter last week...
First, i'm confused whether to apply for OPNP nomination or wait for ITA through EE itself.
I also need to mention that my wife is writing her IELTS on Jan 1st week so I'm expecting that my score will increase by 10 pts. at least.
Anyways I've started collecting documents.

My questions are:
1. Whether to wait for ITA through direct EE itself or apply OPNP..?
2. If OPNP, roughly how long will it take for getting nomination..? (I hear for some ppl saying it takes around 4 months for nomination alone)
3. After getting OPNP nomination roughly how long it will take for process through CIC..? Is it same like all ITAs..?

I greatly appreciate if anyone could give your ideas. Hope someone can help.

Thank you all.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ind2can2015 said:
Hello friends,

I am in great need of your opinions... I have 459 points in EE - FSW stream and got OPNP interest letter last week...
First, i'm confused whether to apply for OPNP nomination or wait for ITA through EE itself.
I also need to mention that my wife is writing her IELTS on Jan 1st week so I'm expecting that my score will increase by 10 pts. at least.
Anyways I've started collecting documents.

My questions are:
1. Whether to wait for ITA through direct EE itself or apply OPNP..?
2. If OPNP, roughly how long will it take for getting nomination..? (I hear for some ppl saying it takes around 4 months for nomination alone)
3. After getting OPNP nomination roughly how long it will take for process through CIC..? Is it same like all ITAs..?

I greatly appreciate if anyone could give your ideas. Hope someone can help.

Thank you all.
I had wait if I was at your place. Lottery closed at 460 this time.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavin_business said:
Hi,

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Bhavin
Please do not post your question in all the available groups. Post it in one group and wait a while for an answer. Your question has already been answered.

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please do not post your question in all the available groups. Post it in one group and wait a while for an answer. Your question has already been answered.
@Raj whats the status on your OINP application? Last week one FSW guy got his AOR, his app was received on 30 Oct. Thinking you should get AOR in this or the next week, followed by mine (hopefully) a week after that, My app received is on 9th Nov.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
xlnzee said:
@Raj whats the status on your OINP application? Last week one FSW guy got his AOR, his app was received on 30 Oct. Thinking you should get AOR in this or the next week, followed by mine (hopefully) a week after that, My app received is on 9th Nov.
I don't expect mine at least until Jan 20th. Worst case. Are you sure it was a FSW guy who got the AOR?

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For proof of settlement funds, is it ok if I send passbooks of all the accounts? My accounts are in State-bank of India.

nurat

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Will you be sending originals? If yes that is fine but bear in mind that these will not be returned. You would need to get statements once you get nominated.

Can you not get bank statements?

lartoyak

Mar 4, 2013
i have tried several browsers but it's still the same issue of technical error whenever i want to try creating another profile for the past 2weeks so i can be selected for the ontario provincial nominee programme.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
lartoyak said:
i have tried several browsers but it's still the same issue of technical error whenever i want to try creating another profile for the past 2weeks so i can be selected for the ontario provincial nominee programme.
Weird. Well I have recreated my profile twice in last 2 weeks and still no PT from Ontario.