+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry - Received PT Notification of Interest from Ontario

abdul538

Mar 26, 2015
hi,

For CEC Human capital stream do we need to show proof of funds ?

i am working full time since 2 and half years.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nurat said:
Will you be sending originals? If yes that is fine but bear in mind that these will not be returned. You would need to get statements once you get nominated.

Can you not get bank statements?
I can get bank statements, but then there are two points:
1) There are three accounts whose balance I can show, out of which 2 are deposit accounts. I share those accounts with my mother, the reason being that since she is unemployed, there can be tax savings. However, I can use that money at any time at my will. Do I need to show a notarised letter from mother stating this? And Will it be ok if I show deposit accounts? I can withdraw money at any time.
2) Third account is Public Provident Fund account. Please note this is not employer or Employee PF account. This is PPF account. I can withdraw money from this any time. I hope I can demonstrate it.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is written that I must submit the following along with WES report.
Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates *

Certified means "notarised" ??? ? on what amount of stamp paper? I talked to one person who does this and he was clueless how to do it for education certificates.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
admodi86 said:
Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates *

Certified means "notarised" ??? ? on what amount of stamp paper? I talked to one person who does this and he was clueless how to do it for education certificates.
This doesn't have to be done on stamp paper. Just take a photocopy and original and ask them to use their notary stamp on the photocopy with their details. That's all you need

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
abdul538 said:
hi,

For CEC Human capital stream do we need to show proof of funds ?

i am working full time since 2 and half years.
If you're an inland applicant under CEC then NO.
If you're Outland (fsw) then it is mandatory YES

xlnzee

Oct 6, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I don't expect mine at least until Jan 20th. Worst case. Are you sure it was a FSW guy who got the AOR?
Yes, check the below post. App received on 30 Oct & AOR on 17 Dec.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html;msg4850123#msg4850123

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
admodi86 said:

If you look at the application guide, for applications with foreign degrees, there is no mention of the degree. They are asking only for the ECA report. So, I just sent a photocopy of my degree and a copy of my ECA report. I have a confirmed report of an acquaintance who did the same and has got his nomination.

But if you want to notarize it, you can - no harm.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
If you look at the application guide, for applications with foreign degrees, there is no mention of the degree. They are asking only for the ECA report. So, I just sent a photocopy of my degree and a copy of my ECA report. I have a confirmed report of an acquaintance who did the same and has got his nomination.

But if you want to notarize it, you can - no harm.
I agree but application checklist has this line "Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates" plus I saw few posts of people having their ITA application (not PNP) rejected for just submitting WES and not certified degrees.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
admodi86 said:
I agree but application checklist has this line "Certified true copies of applicant's university degree(s), college diploma(s) and/or occupational certificates" plus I saw few posts of people having their ITA application (not PNP) rejected for just submitting WES and not certified degrees.
For the post-ITA application, its the same thing. People submit their degree certificate and their ECA report. I did the same for my PNP application as well. Those people who were rejected were rejected because they did not submit their degree certificate AT ALL, not because they did not get it notarized. That is why I suggested you to place a copy of your degree certificate along with a copy of the ECA report hard copy you received in mail from WES (not the one you downloaded from your online WES account).

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Certified copies are not mandatory and you can go ahead and send a photocopy of your degree.

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For sending application package to Ontario. Outland, Express Entry (nomination from Ontario)

1) I tried everything but I am not getting a) number of hours per week b) statement showing exact periods on each designation for my previous employer TCS on any certificate. They just give certificates in their formats and don't amend it. What can I do? Is it OK?

2) Do I need to fill the form online and then only save and print? Because the form has few issues here and there. Can I just print and fill in by pen?

cuwat

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I am new in this forum. Just received PT Notification last night, and I am really interested in proceeding the process and follow of these steps. Need your further guidance and advises, please.

Is it true that I only need to follow this document? http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

Or is there any other instruction or document/s I need to read and follow?

Secondly, I have read in the website, that any translation need to be notarized. does it mean that I need to notarized, even though I have translated the documents by sword translator and provide affidavit?

Lastly, if the bank account - for the proof of funds - is under my spouse, would be it possible? And is there any required document that I need to send and fill out by the Bank in my country?

Thank you very much

oh by the way, here is the notification:

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

Dear

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

You can find general information about each province or territory's PNP program on the CIC website. You will also find a link to Ontario's PNP requirements and contact information........

admodi86

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admodi86 said:
For sending application package to Ontario. Outland, Express Entry (nomination from Ontario)

1) I tried everything but I am not getting a) number of hours per week b) statement showing exact periods on each designation for my previous employer TCS on any certificate. They just give certificates in their formats and don't amend it. What can I do? Is it OK?

2) Do I need to fill the form online and then only save and print? Because the form has few issues here and there. Can I just print and fill in by pen?
Anyone?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admodi86 said:

Check this post on obtaining experience letter from TCS:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/current-employees-of-infy-tcs-wipro-etc-please-connect-here-t277059.15.html

Yes, you can print and fill the form by pen. In fact certain sections have to be filled that way. Just make sure not to leave out any sections and mark N/A wherever not applicable.